It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump is the perfect Puppet of the Deep State

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trump, as an isolated madman, can do things the neoliberals of the Democratic Party and the neocons of the Republican Party can divorce themselves from. Though, both groups secretly want Trump to do certain radical things they want to do but don’t desire the political baggage that goes with these radical acts. Therefore the presidency of Donald Trump is a perfect flak for these dangerous political acts that both deep state puppet groups, neoliberals, and neocons, will be free from whence Trump is dumped, which according to all indication will be very soon.

Trump’s presidency was from the start and the finish totally a deep state operation to do these acts and shield the puppets of the deep state from the political damage they would have accrued if they would have done them.

These are the major issues the deep state wanted Trump to manage:
Begin the process of a war with Iran; a trade war (with China particularly) and maybe a shooting war with China and or Russia. TO KEEP SYRIA IN A STALEMATE UNTIL THEY GET BACK FULLY IN POWER...

On the economic front, Trump will create a false sense of progress about NAFTA which will for all time quiet the legitimate honest economic inequalities that the trade issues have had. TRUMP'S SUPERFICIAL SURFACE CHANGES ARE PRACTICALLY NOTHING TO THE ORIGINAL
NAFTA.
It works like this. The next time any politician legitimately wants to do anything on trade, the people will say: oh no not another Trump. So NOTHING will ever get done on true fair trade again.

Trump is doing the same thing on the immigration issue, which is a deep state desire--that is to have almost free immigration to the US.

The psychological benefits of the Trump presidency for the two neo group puppets of the deep state will have an enormous psychological benefit from the Trump presidency

Indeed, after Trump, the two puppet groups of the deep state will have a virtual reboot of their despised policies, and particularly the neocons who after the horrors of George W. Bush couldn’t get elected to county dog catcher. But now you see them all over the media getting their cred back due to Trump.

And now with all the new sympathy for the Bush’s (the devil incarnates of the deep state) due to the death of father Bush, the neocons are now fully back on the driver's seat and darlings of the media again.

Expect soon to have for president Pence, the neocon's dream candidate:

Bush III

edit on 6-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Did I miss something? How is ‘Trump going to be dumped very soon’?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Another benefit for the deep state puppet groups, neocons and neoliberals is that when the economy crashes again, they can blame it all on Trump…. Unlike in 2008 when all the blame because of Bush was put on the neocons.

edit on 6-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I always love these types of Posts...

No matter what happens, ever, it's all a part of the plan. "TPTB" just simply control everything. Before the election "Hillary is going to win that what TPTB want, it's all so obvious" Now. "obviously TPTB wanted Trump elected! it's all apart of the plan, It's so Obvious!"

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was hoping this thread would have a bit more substance.
I guess what your saying is possible, but I don't buy it.
Probably should have gone in the rant section.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Did I miss something? How is ‘Trump going to be dumped very soon’?
He isn't. The OP is known for his hate and distrought for his POTUS.

Take everything said with a grain of salt. This opinion thread is nothing more than that.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't think we have much to worry about....

trump was chosen by God. Don't that mean anything to you?

religionnews.com...

there is proof that God made trump perfect....it's in the Bible.

www.vox.com...
edit on 6-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think what you really mean is he can do whatever the deep state DON'T want because he is not beholden to them, but your mileage may vary.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

religionnews.com...
What this means is your easily influenced by propaganda.

The POTUS was elected by the people.

Basic and common knowledge Olaru, you're old enough to know better, bones.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You people just don’t look behind events. You look at superficial events and take them on face value
That’s a huge mistake

You don’t see the neocons getting back in the good graces of the media and the people because of Trump?

Trump is doing things the puppet groups WILL NOT do because of what happened to the neocons because of Bush

Its too bad the old conspiracy spirit of ATS is practically dead, and now all we have is left/right squabbling.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You people just don’t look behind events. You look at superficial events and take them on face value
That’s a huge mistake

You don’t see the neocons getting back in the good graces of the media and the people because of Trump?

Trump is doing things the puppet groups WILL NOT do because of what happened to the neocons because of Bush

Its too bad the old conspiracy spirit of ATS is practically dead, and now all we have is left/right squabbling.
In the useless context of this thread, What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Trump was chosen by God just like God chose the devil to rule for a time

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If you hate the op so much why are you bothering to bother me?

You NEVER add any objective creativity to any thread, all you do is left/right squabble, or defend your beloved Trump

Superficial and pedestrian posts of little value.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: olaru12

religionnews.com...
What this means is your easily influenced by propaganda.

The POTUS was elected by the people.

Basic and common knowledge Olaru, you're old enough to know better, bones.

Gods mighty hand was working thru his chosen people. Trump has a "biblical mandate"

www.vox.com...

link   
If the deep state, nwo, freemasons, etc etc are so damn powerful and have been for years, why didn't they take over the world years ago when it would have been so much easier?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump was chosen by God just like God chose the devil to rule for a time

Okay, I'm outta here 😯😳🤸

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So if the Deep State is a group of Billionaires (Soros & co.) what is to stop another group to get control of the US gov. ?
current political climate supports this theory...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I was hoping this thread would have a bit more substance.
I guess what your saying is possible, but I don't buy it.
Probably should have gone in the rant section.

Trump is a black psychological operation, how deep do you want it.

Remember 911... Never forget it those are the same who have the power to do something like I suggest.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I think what you really mean is he can do whatever the deep state DON'T want because he is not beholden to them, but your mileage may vary.

If Trump isn’t a puppet of the deep state just like Obama, Hillary, Bush and all of the presidents then why does he do the same things they do like bomb the ME killing so many civilians. He bombed Syria twice!

TRUMP HAS ALREADY KILLED MORE CIVILIANS THAN OBAMA IN U.S. FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

www.newsweek.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join