It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Sowell: The Cleveland Strangler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

I was born with an "insatiable sexual desire" which expressed itself around puberty and has only gotten wilder and more intense as I got older.

But I was also taught self discipline and how to respect other human being's right to safety and the integrity of their physical body.

So this guy has no excuse - he's as bad as a wild animal gone rabid and berserk.

Most men would never ever rape any one but it is a plain fact most all men are focused on having sex.

I think this guy wasn't born this way at all. I think it happened as a result of environment and that he was never taught to respect others or control himself.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman let me introduce myself my name is Leona Davis the niece of the Cleveland Strangler just because his girlfriend love did not set him off him and his family was born evil eventually like you said he was going to kill anyway only if they would have locked them in an institution like they did me the world would have been saved and those women would still be alive today God bless and I love your comment; 👍👍

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join