It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Promises To Give Amnesty To Illegal Aliens Through Passage Of Dream Act

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They always bring it up when it WON'T pass !!!!!

I don't think Pelosi and her like know what the Republicans want, though. It would be interesting if she put together a reasonable bill hoping it would be blocked, and then it passed!

Her head would explode (and reveal the face of the Devil behind it).

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And it won't get past the Senate. Then the Dems can say we tried but the Reps blocked us. It will be a good talking point in the 2020 election. Basically, if the left or the right fix this they will lose a talking point.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Aallanon

This appears to be amnesty for DACA recipients... something I see sense in. They have never known another country, unlike the fools trying to crash our border. As long as we have a little compromise (as in, fix some issues with immigration and BUILD A WALL), I can get behind this.

I'm no fan of Pelosi... she's corrupt, arrogant, and many times just plain idiotic in the extreme, but this is not a hill to die on. There will be plenty more things to attack her about that actually are against the public will.

TheRedneck

The problem, like what we saw in the 80's, is that if we grant any type of amnesty, it will prove to be a great motivating force in encouraging more people to bust the border with their kids in tow. It might even encourage others in hopes that they can makes some false claim under DACA.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

And that is why we need a wall... a solid physical barrier, difficult to to cross, that will stop 90% of the illegal immigration attempts without anyone even being there. Then we can talk about what to do with the ones already here, and in that case I have no issue with the DACA recipients staying legally. I think most of the population would agree with that.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
If they were so concerned about it, why didn't they pass the Bill that was on the floor last year?

Or get it done when they controlled the whole Govt. under Obama?

just more blah blah blah from the same old useless tools.

Exactly the reason that this is all political theater. They want it to be their bill, their win.

IMO, that's fine in this aspect. Amnesty for all current DACA children now and then, no more.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join