It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel and Disease

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohanikaDeVries
a reply to: dug88

I do enjoy collect knives. Weapons are illegal in my time.

Wait. No knives? How do you cut your steak? Or bread at least if you’ve sissified to the point of outlawing meat?

Probably lasers, right!? Oops, that’s a weapon too...

My sister once stabbed me with a fork (as a “joke...”) so Christ, man, eating must be really difficult in the future. I could even slap you silly with a damn spoon. Soup and pasta must be a bitch to eat.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

I do enjoy collect knives. Weapons are illegal in my time.

That's too bad sucks for the future. At least i'll be dead by then. You should take a look at the one i made. I posted it on here a while back. I choose to do stuff like that with my time instead of play make believe.
edit on 4/12/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Dude I dont know what it is but you just won't let this go will you ? I never ask anyone for their real life information, though you are getting me intrigued a little bit and I would like to find out who you are, in real life.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You ever have a toothpick stab a few inches into your heel ? Happened to me a couple weeks ago. I went to take it out and realized, oh #! It's actually stabbed deep into my foot! God the sensation is wild, nerve ending going crazy it made me sick to my stomach to be honest.

Oh btw I simply pulled it out myself, put a band aid on it, a little boo boo hahahaha
edit on 4-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Dude I dont know what it is but you just won't let this go will you ? I never ask anyone for their real life information, though you are getting me intrigued a little bit and I would like to find out who you are, in real life.

Why not just stop stalking?

The OP clearly is either trolling or has a mental health issue.

You are not making things any better by insisting.

The OP will either burn out because no-one wIll answer if he/she is a troll like Bernard or disappear sadly off the face of the earth one day due to his/her mental issues.

Just ignore this type of Post is what I would like to suggest (apart of course this answer).

Do as you wish and feed if this gives you a mental erection.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Is that so different? UK either has already outlawed knives or is doing it soon. Watch your news for that. Meat is too difficult to produce as it takes a lot of land and resources we just do not have. Do you know how much space, water, and food it takes for a single cow? Food is produced in factories, in bite sized prices.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I sense conflict. I will assure you I am gone once I receive the information I require.
edit on 5-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
how to time travel back to the year 2347
edit on 5-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I am not aim to offend. I am looking honestly for information regarding the use of wormhole to move in time. As far as mental health goes, our brains work differently and your people would classify people in my time as having secondary psycopathy. We see people of your time as being impulsive and emotional.ly driven. Mental health there is a matter of perception I suspect.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Why not just stop stalking?

The OP clearly is either trolling or has a mental health issue.

You are not making things any better by insisting.

The OP will either burn out because no-one wIll answer if he/she is a troll like Bernard or disappear sadly off the face of the earth one day due to his/her mental issues.

Just ignore this type of Post is what I would like to suggest (apart of course this answer).

Do as you wish and feed if this gives you a mental erection.

Kindest respects

Lags

But interacting with people who have insane delusions from the comfort of the internet is one the reasons I come to ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Nope. But that sounds painful.

Did once step on a nail when I was 10. It went WAY in.

I was so embarrassed I wouldn’t tell my dad and it got infected. He only found out when I could barely walk.

That was nothing compared to
The IED though.

Now when am I getting an answer on how these future F*kcs cut a god damn steak?!

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Is that so different? UK either has already outlawed knives or is doing it soon. Watch your news for that. Meat is too difficult to produce as it takes a lot of land and resources we just do not have. Do you know how much space, water, and food it takes for a single cow? Food is produced in factories, in bite sized prices.

Seriously, future dude?

How is ANYTHING cut then? Do carpet layers need a permit for their utility knives?

Did you really think that outlawed knife comment through?

And what about my question about soup, man? I could probably kill or maim you with a freaking spoon. Are those outlawed too? Anything and everything can be a weapon. Wanna bet I could drown you with harmless jell-o?

But, please, do go on regarding how much blah blah blah a cow blah blah blahs.
edit on 5/12/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Laughing. Factories are doing this. No personal knives. What do you mean carpet? Is that the floorfuz in my apartment?

Alps, I looked up a news article from your tyd to show you this in a fact happening. thefederalist.com...

Now. That I am living here, I will have knives in my huis, and there is nothing anyone can do.
edit on 5-12-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: News

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So they have crappy spelling in the future? I mean fewture.

Maybe it's called the Fewture because there are a lot less people?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Obviously I'm not buying this, but it brings up an interesting point. Perhaps this is why there are no time travelers coming back to this point.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
Obviously I'm not buying this, but it brings up an interesting point. Perhaps this is why there are no time travelers coming back to this point.

There are plenty. You can feel the friggin' timeline shifting significantly about three times a year these days. Feels kind of like an earthquake, but with no actual movement of anything. Like someone moving into your personal space. Some of these are ripples from the big incursions (the last one I think was in 2014), others are just little bumps that shift small things out of kilter. I sometimes wish they'd stop, but maybe they're seriously trying to fix things and stopping them would be a huge disaster. Who can say?
edit on 31-1-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Would you mind sharing more? I'd like to learn if it is real. I've always suspected there is a way, but then again why are we not seeing them?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

We are all time travellers.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents

Would you mind sharing more? I'd like to learn if it is real. I've always suspected there is a way, but then again why are we not seeing them?

Look at old news reports, movies, newspapers, etc. Human society would remain relatively static unless it was occasionally "nudged" by these time traveling interlopers. Look for times where things seem to change too fast -- and not always for the better -- then push that back a few years because it's not going to happen immediately. A lot of them seem to happen just after a decade change, as if the travelers are aiming at them. So you have 1936, 1949-1950, 1961, 1968, 1971, 1982, 1992, 1998, 2008, 2014. These are the fairly large ones. A lot of them also seem to roughly correlate with what used to be called UFO "flaps" of increased sightings.

People messing with events in the past, or trying to correct them? Hard to say.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Correct from whose perspective? That would be the big one. I would like to travel back and hunt dinosaurs though. On a serious note, if you had a FTL spacecraft, or perhaps a warp drive, and you dipped into the event horizon of a larger black hole and back out, what would happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join