It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Contra and more disinformation, article by Robert Parry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Here Robert Parry analyzes many of the details regarding Iran-Contra, Bush 41 and the October Surprise.

A very informative article I think.

Mods: I hope this is in the right section.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

November 3, 1988

The Dirty Secrets of George Bush

www.rollingstone.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Salander

Here Robert Parry analyzes many of the details regarding Iran-Contra, Bush 41 and the October Surprise

Unfortunately Robert Parry kicked the bucket this year too...R.I.P

Robert Parry

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That Rolling Stone article provides excellent perspective, being from 1988.

It also reminds that William Casey of the CIA was right in the middle of it all. The Bush Crime Family term is not an exaggeration.

Parry was a great writer and is sorely missed.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its more than a bit ridiculous the hero-worship without the moment of silence for all of those unfortunately meeting an early end at the hand of this president. Americans need to learn to look in the mirror and admit their mistakes more, instead of pointing the finger at everyone else, and bowing before tyrannical warlords.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

For those unfamiliar with real journalism:

The ROLLING STONE investigation – based on congressional and court documents and more than fifty interviews with government diplomats, career military officers and intelligence agents, including key Black Eagle operatives – also found that General Manuel Noriega, the Panamanian dictator indicted in the U.S. on drug charges early this year, played an important part in Black Eagle,

www.rollingstone.com...

30 years ago this was how real journalism was done - research, interviews and lots of digging around. Boy, do I miss it. We are all suffering from it's loss which to some degree was due to laws like the 1996 Telecommunications Act that allowed for media consolidation among a handful of owners. I wonder if our country can ever truly recover?
edit on 5-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I am skeptical that this country can recover. The propaganda is incessant, and knaves and traitors are portrayed as good men.

top topics

join