It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre squiggly contrails seen above Kent UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: tarifa37

I have been on the fence about contrails, but yesterday I saw clouds that might have been an old contrail that was wavy that had a long end that jetted off in a straight line. I thought that did not look normal. At the same time, I saw three planes two seemed to be at similar altitudes and one at a higher altitude in the same area. One left a large and distinct contrail that stayed in the sky the other did not have any vaper coming off it at all and the higher one has a trail that dissipated quickly. So what gives, all in the same area of each other similar altitudes.

This gets me too. Contrails evaporate quickly- they don't stay and then spread out and then join with other contrails to form a dull thin cloud cover.

Or, they never used to. These persistent expanding contrails that cross-cross the sky in a grid pattern and join to form a blanket of gray didn't happen when I was growing up. Just regular thin trails behind the plane that vanished. Maybe they use a different type of jet fuel now?

Those who deny "chemtrails" or refuse to even consider the possibility, they are VERY sure that the "chemtrail" deal is nonsense, and they will shame you down with many facts and scientific explanations. I usually feel like a giant fool for even considering the possibility; for even questioning the expanding contrails that take over the blue sky.

On topic, the squiggly one is cute. Doesn't it look like the trail left by various (or maybe one specific) aspect of rocket launches? Was it that?

what about cirrus clouds? do they dissipate quickly as well? They are the same thing as contrails, same altitude, same conditions. I think whomever told you the "rules" contrails had to follow may have been wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

Ohhhh

whelp, we all have those public shame moments. I have better context, now.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Holding pattern.

Maybe... However, the location is ~300 miles west of Heathrow.

Seems a bit odd to have to do a holding pattern when it had 300 miles to slow down enough to not have to go through a holding pattern.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That location is nowhere near 300 miles from Heathrow nor is it west.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

are you aware that 300 miles due west of heathrow = middle of teh sea ?????????????????

i CBA looking up if its going to be the atlantic or st goerges channel

but deffo bluue water

ETA - there are other airports in the UK :p
edit on 5-12-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

you call me ignorant - then post a pic of something that has nothing to do with the OP

SMH

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I haven't posted on this site for so long I've forgotten how to I don't use a computer anymore just mobile phone. Until ATS can make it easier to embed a photo I think I will just stick with the link that takes you direct to the photos and news report. It's interesting what you say about if it was due to wing tip distortion of the air why aren't we seeing this more often? There seems to be a need for rare circumstances of weather to come together so this type of contrail can happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Contrails last depending on temperature etc , I have seen then spread out for many many years it just depends on number of flights and conditions to let the contrail last.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Really? Is this the first windy day ever? Seems like it should be happening all the time, if it's the wind.

It looks like the printout from a heart monitor.

Lol. Some ATS members love acting out their alias names.

Yep, its the winds fault and the IGNORANT believe it.
Plane doing a everyday standard U-Turn(s).

Your post is why chemtrail believers get mocked. Why is the standard of aviation knowledge so lacking within the Chemtrail Community? It is just embarrassing!

There is nothing remarkable about aircraft at altitude being placed in holding or racetrack patterns. If the conditions are conducive then persistent contrail will form.

Racetrack Contrails

See following footage of Russian Air Force Flankers over Syria. They are flying combat air patrols and flying racetrack patterns. Conditions are favourable for persistent contrails hence the turning trails left.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Really? Is this the first windy day ever? Seems like it should be happening all the time, if it's the wind.

It looks like the printout from a heart monitor.

Lol. Some ATS members love acting out their alias names.

Yep, its the winds fault and the IGNORANT believe it.
Plane doing a everyday standard U-Turn(s).

Here is another good example of aircraft placed in holding patterns at altitude. The result if the atmospheric conditions are conducive will be the distinctive contrail patterns. Nothing unusual about it and shows you just how busy the skies are and how modern air traffic control manage the problem of congested airspace.

See the images matched up with flight tracking software at following link.

Airliners Racetrack Contrails

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37
a reply to: surfer_soul

I haven't posted on this site for so long I've forgotten how to I don't use a computer anymore just mobile phone. Until ATS can make it easier to embed a photo I think I will just stick with the link that takes you direct to the photos and news report. It's interesting what you say about if it was due to wing tip distortion of the air why aren't we seeing this more often? There seems to be a need for rare circumstances of weather to come together so this type of contrail can happen.

You do see variations of such wing-tip contrail distortions. Wing tip vortices are powerful things. Crow Instability is quite regularly seen with the distinctive twists, eddies and loops in the contrails.

Here is some excellent footage from a chemtrail believer in Northern Ireland. It demonstrates just how powerful wing tip vortices are and especially from large aircraft like the Boeing 747. With the sunlit contrails you can really see how the contrails are twisted and the Crow Instability forming.

Sadly chemtrail believers will still be freaking out about Crow Instability and Sinusoidal Contrails for decades to come and all down to simple ignorance.

Wiki Crow Instability

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Cool.

If the chem-trails are nothing then no problem.

If, however, the chemtrails are filled with nanites that are now in every creatures blood-stream on this planet, then when the SkyNET Lattice goes online as shown in the final episodes of (CANNED) "Revolution", those who accept the Mark of the Beast will all end up going to hell when their bodies perish.

Keep on breathing those lovely happy smiley face nanites into your lungs. What could possibly go wrong when SkyNET goes live ?

The fact is, jet trails always use to dissipate decades ago, now the vast majority do not. i wonder why ? Go ahead "Different Chemicals in the fuel; blah, blah, blah".

One day, you denialists are going to all hear a voice in your head when the Grid goes Online. You either obey the Word of the anti-christ NWO or those happy chappy nanites will dissolve your entire head.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The fact is, jet trails always use to dissipate decades ago, now the vast majority do not. i wonder why ?

No they didn't. This is a myth generated by die-hard chemtrail believers.

Contrails regardless if they are from propeller or jet powered aircraft have always been able to persist if the conditions are favourable. It is an utter myth widely used in chemtrail circles that "trails always use to dissipate decades ago".

See following contrail timeline that I compiled on ATS back in 2011.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If contrails can't persist then explain why during WW2 the skies were streaked with aviation cirrus no different to what you see today? If you follow the timeline and read the letters you will see that aircraft contrail persisted.

See footage from WW2 during mass Allied bomber raids.

See also images recorded by Life magazine during and after WW2 of persistent contrails.

Contrail Science Life Magazine

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

oh FFS - hi persistence contrails have ALWAYS occurred .

the killer evidence = WWII footage // images

WWII - debunks your claims so well - because hi-persistent vapour trails can be seen from both the attacking force [ bombers ] and the defender force [ fighters // interceptors ] over BOTH nazi germany AND the UK

let that setytlle in - till the idiocy of chemtrail delusions hits you

as for the prevalence // persistance of contrails in 2018

how the hell have you " missed " the use of hi-baypass turbofan power plants - they are almost ubiquitous in modern commercial fleets . and also passenger numbers have increased at a phenonemal rate

but hey - " woke " and " observant " chemtail proponents have missed these 2 obvious facts - while becoming more and more paranoid about water apour // ice crystals

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
i agree because it all started just after both warring factions received UFO technology from the fallen watchers, headed by (repented) Shymhz and (still fallen) Azazel.

It really does not matter now because everyone is contaminated with these nanites [speculation] anyway.

So when the Beast system goes live, anyone left behind after the Rapture / Phase Shift, is completely screwed for all eternity.

It will be GAME-OVER for those Left Behind when 5G to go world-wide.

Who wants me to leave ATS ?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Who wants me to leave ATS ?

Not me, I need my regular fix of "Woo-Woo".

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Not me, I need my regular fix of "Woo-Woo".

Maybe ask a "woo-woo" question. As everything happens for a reason and my time is almost up on this planet, it makes perfect sense to ask a bizarre question now, that i have been told in the past from the fallen ones.

Or maybe start a thread titled "Woo-Woo Questions". Hell, why not.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As we say when it’s cold, It’s a bit Pearl Harbour out there.

How’s that?

Well there is a nasty Nip in the air.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Holding pattern.

Maybe... However, the location is ~300 miles west of Heathrow.

Seems a bit odd to have to do a holding pattern when it had 300 miles to slow down enough to not have to go through a holding pattern.

Kent is not 300 miles west of London, come on as a resident of the UK you should know that. Just to clarify with Phage's reply Heathrow has four areas for stacking aircraft (see image). They can vary slightly in location depending on air traffic volume and winds. I live under the LAMBOURNE area (see image again), I'm actually located in south essex/east of London while this might be some distance from LAMBOURNE I can lay in bed and look out the window and see aircraft stacking waiting to land into Heathrow. When i work early shift and I'm awake at 5am I can even hear the first lot of aircraft coming in after their long haul flights from Asia. Those coming from that direction will often use the Lambourne stacking area.

edit on 8-12-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Keep on breathing those lovely happy smiley face nanites into your lungs. What could possibly go wrong when SkyNET goes live ?

So how do we combat these 'nanites' ... hold our breath?
edit on 8-12-2018 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join