It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes, smiles, and empathy...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lol I only have the fashion sense I like, I can't speak for the UK.

Here's on for this comment above of yours!

I wanted to show you the commercial that made me and the girls laugh and try to NOT derail your thread...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
After 20 something years of marriage I can tell you...

Looks mean very little after five years.

Find your best friend.

Cause believe me, you better like the whole person.

Beauty is fleeting. Even for you.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Lol you nut!
...made me chuckle.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

My most trusted female friend is my ex wife, we had dinner to celebrate what would have been our 23rd wedding anniversary last week or so. If I never married her maybe no child together so we do genuinely celebrate what we did...and she's been with another guy for years now, I like him, he treats her right.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler
Haha we would connect well, that is for sure, the eyes never lie!
It is such a tease when we talk though, both know, but I'm holding back so she is as well. I have many female friends and some who I have intimate no strings moments with, all more 'classic pretty' than this girl, but her eyes, smiles, and empathy has got me like a fish close to the hook haha.

One of my totally blind transport patients? I can ask him....how would YOU respond without sight?
Think about that...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I hear ya OP.

It's really tough out there with all the ugly people cramping our style.

I personally just ignore their eyes and cast my gaze downwards to avoid this problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Some of my best, hottest relationships have been with women where you have that spark that attraction.. sometimes is hard to explain. Ive dated a few beautiful women, LOL married one of them and yet my favorite relationships, the most connected, were always those where we have had that moment of glint in their eye, the touch on your shoulder, and most of them were unconventional beautiful women. Even thats not fair because #1 Im not a conventional looker myself, but I do know what goes where and why, LOL. Not to mention life is about the experiences, its how you figure out what you really like and enjoy, lol give me that over a looker any day of the week

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Let's get to it: is she chibby? Fat?

What are you trying to not say?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

just ticks the least boxes in my beauty form than I have been. Sounds shallow as # and it probably is,

It is. It is shallow as - what you said. (!!!!!)

But people can grow. Men aren't as likely to "grow" in this department, though. Your idea of beauty probably won't change much, unless you're pretty special. It's not entirely your fault- men are genetically wired to be visually stimulated. You may, if you're special, start to value the person, the whole person, and not just her tits or asa or legs or whatever your thing is, and then those inner qualities might start to turn you on.

If you want a relationship that lasts, then hopefully you'll value inner qualities. But if you're goood with "no strings" sex with booty calls, etc., you won't have to change.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Let's get to it: is she chibby? Fat?

What are you trying to not say?

LOL seriously is she a hunchback or something , the funny thing is even though she doesnt tick your boxes, she has done enough to you to message a board about the attraction. LOL Ive jumped on relationships it for one tenth of that attraction certainly in my younger days lol. Only thing I will say is right now it seems like you contemplating it, which is fine but dont take advantage of that chit, you got got peoples emotions you are playing with. If you are serious about the attraction be serious with her, dont deek around with her. There is way for you to do this and be a gentleman, regardless of what happens. Guess you can tell I had daughters, thank goodness they have reached adult hood without a dumbass guy messing with them to bad. All I can say is I married shallow and its boring and tedious as fook. Got two great daughters out of it and a # ton of life lessons.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Lol I only have the fashion sense I like, I can't speak for the UK.

Clothes look all the same piled up ,on the floor next to the bed...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You may have just walked away from the best friend you will ever have. Best friends make the very best lovers.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If she wore a Niqab - so you could only see her eyes - would that help? If so, then suggest you marry her and move to (er) Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh or some other crap hole where women are covered up. Don't think she'll be able to keep her pub business running though.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Haha, cheers for the interesting replies, and no she is not fat, slim body shape I'm attracted to, I wouldn't even consider someone obese, no offense just not my cup of tea at all.

I popped into the pub she runs earlier, all smiles, asked her if she wanted some food at a place down the beach or wherever one evening. She's going to get cover for work and we're hooking up in the next few days. The spark in her eyes when I asked was amazing, I probably gave the same sparkle back with mine lol.

Glad I posted this thread now, made me think more about the situation, reasons of attraction and all the rest of it.

EDIT
When I first met her 8 years or so ago our eyes connected big time, and although I don't believe in unverifiable things, after not seeing her for 7 years or so then connecting again a couple of months ago exactly the same, like we both remembered, eyes looking into each others minds haha.
I sound like a lovestruck teenager but I'm not, I'm more marveling at human connections when we look each other in the eyes.
edit on 4-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

EDIT
...and I'm not racist with eye colour either, just the sparkle in the eyes. Girl in the OP is blue eyed same as me, but I have fallen into brown eyes in my life, most MSM beautiful girl I was ever with was Mexican, with brown eyes you could fall into.
The sparkle and connection is deeper than the colour.
edit on 4-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

LOL GO FOR IT

That stuff is rare, glad you are acting on it.

Now we need a pic or better yet facebook or youtube it live, lol got see this one thats got you all lathered up lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

She ain't my thing though, it's our eye contact, we almost # each other just speaking and looking at each other lol

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

a reply to: TNMockingbird
I only do crazy!
We'd do crazy if we were only a walk away from the local pub not thousands of miles away!
Being crazy is being human, sometimes we connect, and for many different reasons.
...I like crazy reasons lol
The angle of the crazy is inversely proportional to the angle of the fun/boring ratio.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

She ain't my thing though, it's our eye contact, we almost # each other just speaking and looking at each other lol

I see, and kind of understand. When I was much younger briefly dated this wonderful gal, she was smart ,beautiful had a good personality that I clicked with but, I was still really young enjoyed my independence and devil may care party every night lifestyle. Timing was all off, but even with her there really wasnt that extra connection like i had with a few others.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is funny. (btw, you can't hide from love, Boo.)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Haha I know that song!
...you are right about love, just not sure if it's love or lust. Guess I'll find out this week, the electricity between our eyes is amazing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join