It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Supreme Court lawyer: Whitaker appointment 'constitutional crisis'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sessions: "Dear Mr. President, At your request, I am submitting my resignation."

Letter

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7
a reply to: seeker1963

You are totally posting feelings and ignoring the substance of my linked article.

I dare you to read it and the act.

Whittaker is not a permanent replacement which would require a vote! Therefore Trump is perfectly fine under legal standing to appoint him as a temporary replacement until a permanent replacement is accepted and voted on for approval.

Your source is BS Kharron.

(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

Where the link to the official "*Attorney General Succession Act*" ??

😆❓😆

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That is because feelings don't play a part.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sessions resigned.

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a difference in forced resignation and resigning. The main difference is how does the person feel about how they left.

Please show us the statute or regulation concerning the "feelings" of the resignee having an impact on law. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It means he didn't want to resign and had to be asked. More than one way to skin a cat.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sessions resigned.

www.nbcnews.com...

There is a difference in forced resignation and resigning. The main difference is how does the person feel about how they left.

Lets do an experiment OK?

I will make a request of you.
Please stop posting here (ATS)

If you do or don't is up to you. (I hope you do.)

Get it?

You poor interpretation of the language and concepts of "truth" are disturbing

edit on 2-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

more than 2 sir.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You are totally posting feelings and ignoring the substance of my linked article.

Whittaker is not a permanent replacement which would require a vote! Therefore Trump is perfectly fine under legal standing to appoint him as a temporary replacement until a permanent replacement is accepted and voted on for approval.

You clearly do not know who you are talking to nor do you know what you speak of nor did you read the article cause it is laid out in there for you nicely.

I remember that name and it is not mine.

read it...i double dare you!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Sessions resigned.

www.nbcnews.com...

Lets do an experiment OK?

I will make a request of you.
Please stop posting here (ATS)

If you do or don't is up to you. (I hope you do.)

Get it?

You poor interpretation of the language and concepts of "truth" are disturbing

Now go on twitter and bash me and belittle my choices for two years and it will be closer to truth!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Dodododododododo

What on earth are you jabbering about?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

It means he didn't want to resign and had to be asked. More than one way to skin a cat.

That is your OPINION.

Maybe Sessions wanted to quit for a long time and just couldn't find the right words?

Maybe the job he was hired to do had a prearranged end date?

Maybe he moved to far away from the office and had a long commute and didn't want to drive that far anymore?

You do not know the reasons so please stop acting like you do.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You clearly do not know who you are talking to nor do you know what you speak of nor did you read the article cause it is laid out in there for you nicely.

I remember that name and it is not mine.

read it...i double dare you!

I did read it and it is BS. Just another political activist lawyer who made himself famous for going to court at the SCOTUS level. He isn't Jesus and as far as I am concerned he is playing the Progressive game of obstruct obstruct obstruct. Tell me the Progs never said that was their intention after they lost the election. I DARE YOU!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sessions resigned.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yawn.

Sessions isn't salty and going on book tours, now is he?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This one was wired wrong of the line

link   

Clearly sessions was forced out and that makes whithaker ineligible for the position.

Wrong. DOJ = Executive Branch = Serves the President

The DOJ didn't always exist, along with ABC federal agencies (FBI, etc). They were created to assist the President in carrying out his duty of executing the laws created by Congress and defending the Constitution.

The only Constitutional Crisis is another branch of government (either legislative or judicial) attempting to infringe upon the separation of powers and meddle in the affairs of another branch of government.

The President can put whomever he wants in that position. Clearly Rosenstein was not qualified to assume it, considering his total and gross incompetence/negligence in allowing the criminal conspiracy against Trump to continue. The plug should be pulled immediately, and all involved should be terminated/have their clearances revoked until the anti-Americans are all out.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Dodododododododo

What on earth are you jabbering about?

I do give you credit for actually understanding the true issue.

What i and sessions is saying is that he was fired! Do you know what a pink slip is? Do you know what trump is know for? It is one and the same.

From day one trump pressured sessions and tried to fire him but was advised not to and even stated on multiple occasions that sessions would be replaced after midterms.

Trump does not have a leg to stand on if he tries to claim sessions willfully resigned.

My goodness the man was in tears when he left.

Get a grip on reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why are Democrats still worried about Whitaker? Even though he's now overseeing Mueller (instead of Rosenstein), Whitaker assured Dims Nadler and Cummings on Friday that he's not going to do anything illegal, regarding the Mueller probe.

SOURCE: www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

OoooOOOOooo, are we working up to triple dog dare? Will someone be sticking their tongue on a freezing flag pole? Is so, i'll keep reading.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join