It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seismic energy effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Secondary havoc is created in far reaching regions from the seismic waves of the Alaskan earthquake. Articles are coming out proclaiming symptoms of the earthquake are being experienced as far as Florida, Georgia, Ohio & Kentucky in the US. Wow !

Can EQ effects be that far reaching ! ? I was ill from 11/27 up to 12/1. I am going to include a schedule of my illness which may or may not correlate to the EQ activity. Could seismic waves have caused my illness ? How about some weird connection to something or someone (group consciousness) to cause symptoms and feelings from the effects before and after the EQ activity that is very far away (WC to EC).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------
See below:
Schedule of my Illness:
On Tuesday 11/27/18 I feel sick in the middle of the night, nausea and headache on left side of head. Left hand hurting really bad. The only way to explain this is in the middle of the night it felt as if waves were pulsing through the left side of my body making me feel very very ill all night long as I lay in bed. I thought damb... I'm getting the flu but since when did the flu orientate only on the left side of a body. It was oriented to my left side in an extreme fashion that had me wondering what is the importance of the left side. I actually pulled up info online in the middle of the night to check and see if I might be having a heart attack or stroke.

On Wednesday 11/28/18 I wake and still feel nausea and headache, my neck is hurting alot today. My hand is in excruciating pain all day long a throbing pulsating pain. I'd say the hand pain was the worst symptom over all while I was awake. I no longer feel the pulsating waves rocking the left side of my body. Nauseau is present but not as bad as last night but it is there on and off all day.

On Wednesday 11/28/18, early evening I get really cold and feel like something very cold and heavy settles on my back. My hand and neck and lower back is hurting very bad today. My neck... escpecially when I sit at my computer to do work (which I do every day), the neck pain is extreme but only seems to be predominatley present when I am leaning over the computer working. I feel it must just be fatigue in my body due to the illness tha has suddenly over come me.

On Thursday 11/29/18, I'm still hurting in my hand but the nauseau seems to be better now.

On Friday 11/30/18, I wake in the middle of the night at mid nightish. I do not know what woke me but i was torn from sleep. As I lay there tossing and turning trying to go back to sleep I hear a loud noise from a room nearby, it sounds as if something has fallen. I lay there listening to sounds of movement in the house but nothing... so I get up to investigate. I check the kids room b/c this is where I feel the sound originated (they are not here tonight), but I find nothing. The next morning I mention to sis and she tells me one of the kids electronic tooth brushes fell and is sitting on the bathroom floor in an upright position on the floor (& she remembers it not being there the day b4). So we determine this must be what fell in the middle of the night. The bathroom is right next to my bedroom so it explains why i heard it and felt it was very close. Me & sis have several discussions about the paranormal due to other odd occurrances that have happened in the house on other occassions but of course we have no proof and have not put much effot into any serious type of investigation of the occurances.

On Saturday 12/01/18, I wake in the morning feeling back to normal. All symptoms are gone. YAY !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

& More weirdness is what happened before and leading up to the Alaskan Earthquake starting on Nov 11th.

On Nov 11th Seismic Waves rippled around the world and no one seems to have noticed ! One individual posted about it on Twitter. It got the EQ pro's scratching their heads, some proclaiming they'd not seen anything like it in their careers but also admitting that we do not know everything yet about the personalities and characterisitics of all quakes and the activities associated with them.

"However, there was no big earthquake kicking off the recent slow waves. Adding to the weirdness, Mayotte's mystery waves are what scientists call monochromatic. Most earthquakes send out waves with a slew of different frequencies, but Mayotte's signal was a clean zigzag dominated by one type of wave that took a steady 17 seconds to repeat."

Monochromatic Waves ripple worldwide on Nov 11

I'd like to see a visual, a map, of the Seismic Waves of the Alaskan earthquake because I want to see how far reaching those waves show across the US.

My thoughts are that the EQ activity is what caused my illness from 11/27 up to 11/30 (that or I had a 3 day bug, or a 3 day heart attack or stroke). I wouldn't normally correlate any Earth activity toward my illnesses but this one was just too uncanny on the timing for my mind and what happened around it.

I also find it odd that the onset started in the middle of the night on 11/27 with me being woken, it also ended on 11/29-12/1 in the middle of the night with me being woken. I was in dreamland when I got sick, but it stuck with me for several days until it went bye bye also in dreamland.

I woke in the middle of the night at 12:30 ish in the midnight... and then hear the falling object (a paranormal effect of the Alaskan EQ happening at the same exact time all they way over here on the EQ ?) Just wondering out loud... When I got up on 12/1/18 I'm back to normal again and all is ok and the EQ has happened in the middle of the night, I woke from sleep at about the same time the EQ was occurring in Alaska thousands of miles away. ODD !

I'd like to hear accounts of others odd synchronicities lining up with the EQ if there are any. We already have a few examples here, what else might there be ?

Florida and Georgia wells
Water Wells Rise on other side of US from Alaska EQ
EQ registers in Ohio and Kentucky

Seismic Waves

leolady

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

mobile.twitter.com...

Stole that from another ATS thread.
Don't know nor can I speculate about your illness but human beings I have recently learned, have a "body electric". We are comprised of cells all of which are generating chemical induced electrical signals. As a result we are subject to influence by electro-magnetic fields. We are not alone in this. All animals operate in the same manner. Thus for example, in the Netherlands they set up a test grid of 5G transponders around a park in one of their cities to test the effects of 5G networks. 300 birds dropped dead out of the sky and trees in the park.

I myself am extremely sensitive to 60 cycle hum of flourescent lighting which causes symptoms similar to those you experienced.

Anything is possible. Problem is that stupid humans in the pursuit of profit are poluting their own living environment with EMF. I live deep rural and can report that nature operates on an entirely different and more earth balanced wave length. It resonates through every living creature out here, the birds, the bugs, the deer and other critters. It is very emersive. Wish I understood it better and wish I had the instruments that could read and measure it.

Good luck.
Thanks
TonyS

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Ooh Thanks for that link... that is exactly what I wanted to see. Very interesting indeed !

leolady

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Where do you live ? ...I can understand being affected for a day or two during the time of the quake , but I'm not sure of
Being affected for 5 or 6 days ... And It is also Flu season , so it could be bad timing ..

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I am on the East Coast of VA.

My original thoughts were flu, but that usually stays around for several weeks. Tummy bugs can be just 2 to 3 days long.

I don't think it was 5 to 6 days. It started 11/27 in the night sleep time so that really would of been late 11/27 into 11/28. So really day one would of been 11/27 sleep hours - 11/28 all day. Day two would of been 11/29, all day. Day three would of been 11/30 all day. Then in the midnight hours of 12/1 it is over. Maybe 3 and 1/2 days tops.

I really do not know if there would be effects I could feel before an Earthquake ? I was sick the days leading up to and during the EQ, then it stopped cold turkey at roughly the same time the EQ struck.

I suppose I am leaning toward considering a sort of premonition of the effects of the seismic energy release that occurred across the US. I think it is important to note that it started in my dream time / sleep time, it also ended in dream time / sleep time. I think I touched on this in my original OP but really did not enhance upon what I was trying to say or explain.

For example... When I was woken in the middle of the night on the 11/27 - 11/28 with the pulsating sensations rocking only the left side of my body making me nauseous and causing pain, it makes me think of the rocking and motion of an EQ and the release of all the energy. Like a type of psychic energy where I can feel and have physical symptoms, I believe this is called Clairsentience.

Let us also consider the left side of my body. Now bare with me here. I'm really not being silly, all though I'm sure some people might think so. I am just really considering if any of this is possible and I do admit I love to think this way. So back to the left side of my body. Why only the left ? Well when I look at a map of the US, Alaska is on my left hand side visually. So if this were a psychic premonition of the pending EQ, it makes sense from my reality that it would be located on my left side because in my spatial reality, I visualize Alaska as being on the far left. My left hand is my left most extension of my body. My physical symptoms came on after I was jolted from sleep and then I have the symptoms that are subtle signs. The dream time is important because it is a realm that is known for people to receive premonition type of information more easily than in the waking state.

leolady

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady while I do agree with clairvoyance ability and effects can happen and Does happen ....I'm not saying it's not happening to you ... I just know it's also flu season . ... I used to live in virginia ....There are a lot Of earthquakes that happen in virginia too, I'm curious if those effect you , or have ever affected you ? .... My neighbor in Virginia was an see Greek woman and her right foot used to itch right before we would get an earthquake . No joke ! And She was always right .... Although we didn't get big quakes , we had small ones spontaneously here and there , and she always knew in advance .

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

There was one other time I got nauseated and could correlate it to a subtle quake in VA. I think I mentioned it here on ATS too.

I am sensitive to fluctuations in the weather. When we go from warmer to colder or colder to warmer I am jinxed with headaches. I've always assumed it was changes in the pressure or air flow causing the headaches. I have the headaches always before the new weather breaks...or comes to pass. As soon as the new weather has arrived it's like there is a release of pressure in my head and I go back to normal.

So in that regard I would say I am sensitive to "fluctuations". So for the purpose of Coraberating my thread I do have a history of being sensitive toward earthly changes before they occur. Let us note that I am not trying to convince anyone that this stuff is real or actually occurring. I am asking about it out loud and contemplating the possibilities.

Does that mean I am a psychic. No. Does it mean I've witnessed patterns of knowing ahead of time of pending weather/earth changes...because of the onset of physical illness and effects on my body...yeah sure.

I can always tell because the headache won't go away with an otc remedy. So usually on day 2 of the pain I will go to check out what weather changes are predicted or forecast and I then usually know a round about time frame of when I will be relieved of my symptoms.

I don't wish this on anyone...because anyone who has suffered from any type of ongoing chronic pain and can't seem to find relief knows the horrors of dealing with the pain when no remedies seem to work in a normal sense. I've learned to know that when the weather change hits I will then get my relief.

leolady

top topics

join