It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year and no disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: MisterSpock

No,,,,, I just don't appreciate your vulgarity. I don't have any problems with my manhood, your sisterhood, or what ever gender you ascribe to. The problem I have is displaying in in the public preview. That's all. For me, sex is between you and your relevant partner, not to be publicly displayed in a forum that tries to propagate intelligent discussion on various topics. Sorry if I offended you but I just do not see that kind of expression compatible with the standards ATS strives to uphold. Admittedly, I may be intolerant to your kind of humor but I truly do not envision a place for it here.

Sorry to have been so "CRUDE and BLUNT" but I'm old and say my peace as I see it. Accept my apologies for being so offensive here.

You seem easily offended. I'd recommend that someone of your age and sensibilities maybe isnt cut out for the internet if you expect it to be a church social.

Your issue with what the internet "should" be doesnt dismiss your aggressive and personal attacks on other people.

I think you should think about that before you log back in.
edit on 1-12-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I don't see your humor funny or even appropriate here. I have seen so much moral degradation through the years and I don't want to see it here in the forum I visit regularly. It may be fine for you but it is offensive to me and probably even more members than you realize. I welcome your comments but do you have to enject frequent sexual connotations to your posts? It's not funny to me, and others.

Edit: you are the first I zeroed in on. I have been on a computer and internet probably longer than you have even been born. I just don't appreciate your sense of humor and don't think it is appropriate here in particular. If you must, take it to Redit.
edit on 1-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't see your humor funny or even appropriate here. I have seen so much moral degradation through the years and I don't want to see it here in the forum I visit regularly. It may be fine for you but it is offensive to me and probably even more members than you realize. I welcome your comments but do you have to eject frequent sexual connotations to your posts? It's not funny to me, and others.

Once again, you seem to think that the world(and the internet) are subject to your sensibilities.

Shut it, log off, and come back when you realize the world doesnt revolve around your sensibilities.

Your lack of a sense of humor isnt the worlds burden to bare.

You have a problem with my humor, personal message me and I'll discuss it.

Do not attack me when my initial response wasn't even directed at you in the first place.

ETA, I'm right, and this is the end of any response I have to you in this absolutely destroyed and embarrassing(to you)public thread.
edit on 1-12-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A great stumbling block in the path towards disclosure has passed...The power he held over this until his death is as real as so much truth he held onto far too tightly...

Disclosure is ongoing expect it to accelerate and become an undeniable reality with the drip feed about to be exchanged for a garden hose...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Bla, Bla, Bla. Whatever, I'll just try to ignore you in the future and if the mods ever decide your sexual connotations are inappropriate, they will handle you.

Bye!

Edit: Didn't learn a flucking thing here, did you?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
A great stumbling block in the path towards disclosure has passed...The power he held over this until his death is as real as so much truth he held onto far too tightly...

Disclosure is ongoing expect it to accelerate and become an undeniable reality with the drip feed about to be exchanged for a garden hose...

I think disclosure will come, if ever, through the channels that truth comes in modern times....alt media.

I expect to see styx doing a video with an alien that crash landed in his garden to be more likely than any government official or media shill actually revealing the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Right! You win! I'm crazy and you are the sane one here. Lord God almighty, I have seen the light. How could I have been so deluded all these years. I'm seeing clearly now ready to meet my maker.

What am I doing here bantering with a jerk.
: stfu:

Holy crap dude!!! Haven't you ever heard the saying people only take away from you what you let them, DON'T LET THEM!!

The Japanese have a saying, "the first person to raise their voice in an argument, loses." You've totally lost it.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You want disclosure, send me your number and I gots dik piks.

I didn't mind this post at all. It made me smile. I thought it was funny. And it was a response to my OP but I didn't care.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
We've already been disclosed many choose not to believe

Its written and or passed down by oral tradition .

We are GMO chimpanzee so we are a hybrid species create by gods from the Orion star system

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

We are GMO chimpanzee so we are a hybrid species create by gods from the Orion star system

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It's the emotional component that I'm speaking of.

I've had experiences that Logically, I thought I'd long for....but it's still very unnerving when the veil shifts.

Stimulus/Response.

Experimentation.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Ancient astronaut theorist say, "Yes!"

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Change your name. You bring shame on Spock.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He's the young version of Spock. He hasn't learned the important life lesson from sixth movie:

If he had, he would understand why it is important not to destroy the Vatican.

edit on 2-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It is said that knowledge is power. That is true to an extent.

However, In the land of the the blind, the one eyed man is king.

So, in that regard, one might say that Knowledge is not power, ignorance is power.

That is; other people's ignorence.

To voluntarily disclose their advantage is never going to happen.

They would be giving up everything that makes them what they are and opening the doors to retribution.

I would think they will only disclose what, and when it suits them and the survival of their family dynasties.

-------------------------------------

originally posted by: toysforadults

Just out of a personal interest. Do you know of "the black blood of Orion"?

I know of the first gods, the immortal humans and the biotech, but not of Orion.

This question is bugging me.

edit on 2-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added second reply.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Linda Moulton Howe seems to be getting info "they" want to slowly release. This video below, if ANY of it has some truth to it, it's already happening. This You Tube video is 2 hours and 41 minutes long but well worth the watch if you're interested in the subject. Get yourself a drink and enjoy

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Step 1 - create all sorts of 'aliens' from outer space, who all decided it was time to visit Earth, starting in the 1940's.

Step 2 - show people who claim aliens abducted them.

Step 3 - indicate government is hiding aliens underground, for secret projects.

Step 4 - accidentally have project on aliens released to public.

Step 5 - airbrush alien artifacts on moon, and Mars. Then deny it shows any alien artifacts. Which shows they 'know much more' about aliens than they will admit to.

Step 6 - create public desire for 'disclosure' of aliens.

And what is Step 7?

It releases their secret information about aliens, of course.

And everyone will then 'know' the truth, right?

It will be far from the truth, but the government has kept it secret all these years, so it must be true!

When that day comes, years from now, aliens will be inherently believed - the 'disclosure' will acknowledge our belief, and state aliens are right here, living on Earth..... and they look exactly like humans.

And they are doing so, as part of their evil plan, to destroy humanity, and rule the planet.

So we must find these aliens, who live among humans.

All humans will be ordered to the nearest station, where they will implant your 'chip'. To distinguish humans from evil aliens, of course!

Anyway, we won't be here to 'enjoy' the day of 'disclosure. That's for future generations to suffer through.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Oh well, disappointed again. Another year gone and no disclosure.

Disclosure?

About what?

Aliens?

Aliens visiting earth?

Is the government meant to disclose this or that?

What if there is nothing to disclose about aliens from any governing body?

I imagine a number of ufologists are predicting 2019 will be the year of full disclosure. I just googled it. I was right.

and you really think that has anything to do with disclosure and not book sales and you tube views by those interested in 2019?

In November 2019 guess what all those Ufologists will be saying, GO on take a guess.

Any thoughts? Is 2019 going to be the year of full disclosure?

Yes many thoughts, NO nothing to disclose.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Many UFO documents that have been requested under FOIA are still classified and most released ones that are worthwhile are mostly blacked out.

and this somehow points to disclosure of aliens how?

There is a lot that could be disclosed, but it likely will never be.

Yes, older technology may stay classified if the newer stuff are just upgrades, so the old stuff needs to stay classified because anyone can use the old designs to come up with the new and improved ones.

The average government official has no clearance and no knowledge of UFO's as well so no matter who you ask about disclosure, won't have a clue or will laugh in your face like the MSM does.

MSM is what keeps UFOlogy alive, big budget hollywood movies and the recent leap in great TV shows that put may ideas in suggestible minds that end up coming here or places like wise to delve deeper in the world of UFOlogy.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

Things have by now progressed too far and if true way too many powerful people would be implicated in some wildly unethical activities.

Yes

By now?

its always been too far away and never meant to be disclosed, Alien abductions and the idea put in people minds was manufactured to hide sick human activities.

Also think about it, disclosure could quite easily bring chaos as people are unable to reconcile the new paradigm with the beliefs they've always held. For example how many religious types believe that ET's are in reality demons and are here as a precursor to doomsday?

very few compared to the overall religious folk.

Theyre not going to sit idly by let "demons" do their thing and especially so if the governments are seen to be assisting them. So no, no disclosure, ever. Too much to lose for too many.

yes if all religious people felt like you described, but in reality its probably even a smaller percentage that are guided towards terror and killing in the name of their religion that think aliens are demons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join