It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year and no disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: MisterSpock

I continue on because I am enjoying telling you what a jerk you are.

Its important for people like you to find a little bit of joy in life.

Whatever keeps the barrel out of your mouth for another day.

I guess in that regard I understand your psychotic random fascination with me.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You dont need disclosure on something that is known

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
You dont need disclosure on something that is known

Some people do.

I guess only when the gate keepers acknowledge the obvious will some realize the logical truth.

Life is out there. Humans aren't special. We are a statistical anomaly. One that is probably within the vastness of space and time. Surely intelligent life has occured somewhere else.

That "knowledge" is power. And those that cling to power will never share it.

Most of us know, without validation from those "in the know".

That in a way is more frightening than sharing the actual knowledge.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

If we were being visited, it wouldn't be via conventional spacecraft. It would take an intelligence that is so far advanced, they have mastered the art of manipulating time. An intellect far superior to ours would be necessary to accomplish that feat and I'm sure they have the means of concealment to evade our detection. In other words, we would be imbeciles as far as they were concerned.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You want disclosure, send me your number and I gots dik piks.

LOL!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Right! You win! I'm crazy and you are the sane one here. Lord God almighty, I have seen the light. How could I have been so deluded all these years. I'm seeing clearly now ready to meet my maker.
edit on 1-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

What am I doing here bantering with a jerk.
: stfu:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: MisterSpock
You want disclosure, send me your number and I gots dik piks.

LOL!

Glad some still have a sense of humor.

Seriously though, governments are all about consolidation and suppression of knowledge. I don't ever expect a government official to acknowledge alien life unless its standing next to them at a live news conference. Even then it's a possibility they'd try to pretend its their cousin from Wisconsin with some sort of skin disease and not an actual alien.

ETA, the sad part about the above is the government official would expect that the people are dumb enough to believe the later.
edit on 1-12-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree with everything you are saying but I doubt having time travel matters. I would imagine any extraterrestrials would be at least a million years more technologically advanced than we are would probably be impossible to detect. And doubt incidents like Roswell would ever occur either. Their technology would be too advanced to have a catastrophic malfunction occur by anything that could happen on Earth.

But regardless, I hear the promises from the UFO community but I guess it will take another year on the seminar circuit to do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Right! You win! I'm crazy and you are the sane one here. Lord God almighty, I have seen the light. How could I have been so deluded all these years. I'm seeing clearly now ready to meet my maker.

Funny: the majority of your posts in any thread come off as extremely jerky to me. So this is pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I agree. I'm mot saying visitation from world to world is impossible but it WOULD take a civilization and intellect far, far advanced than we know. Given our degree of advancement, I'n sure they could move among us undetected.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

UHOH, I'm in deep sheat now!

At least I don't post man peeing threads and insert sexual expletives into my posts. I may be a jerk but I'm not completely uncouth.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Funny: the majority of your posts in any thread come off as extremely jerky to me. So this is pretty funny.

I'm open minded, I'm assuming hes just working through something tonight and I'm the unfortunate target of his frustration.

It happens to the best of us.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You attracted my ire several night ago. Crude rubs me hair the wrong direction.

Edit:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Sounds like a personal problem, you should work that out in private.

Thankfully for you, all these posts will probably be scrubbed by mods come tomorrow.

So most wont see what an ass you made of yourself, which coming from me(I'm sure mods would agree) is pretty condemning.

Sleep tight.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Or the jerk you are. I got you man peeing thread pulled. Tushes!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'd like to apologize for derailing your thread.

While I made a joke and than a thread specific comment. I had no idea Charles would drive this into the ground(admittedly with my continued assistance).

I'm sure this thread will be cleaned up by tomorrow, but still, its indicative of some of the toxicity that is ats. I've mad jokes, but also made contributions to the topic.

Either way, even this pathetic attack and exchange with ct is somewhat relevant to the topic. Having viewed such unexplainable foolishness. Why would there ever be disclosure?

When even the most logical of the race has to wade through such stupidity?

I'd never approach this planet if I were an et.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I commend your gallantry.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thank you, now this all make sense as to why you have a "bone" to pick with me.

As a sitter I insulted your masculinity, you reported the thread, got it pulled and can't stand to see me still have a "platform" to spread my "hate". Hate meaning thoughts you dont agree with.

Absolutely pathetic.

I absolutely pity you.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The sad thing is that while you've done enough to be reportable, I'd never do that.

While you proved that you have in the past and probably already run to mods with posts from this thread.

In the end, only you can come to the realization of what that means. Even though the rest of us now why that is.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

No,,,,, I just don't appreciate your vulgarity. I don't have any problems with my manhood, your sisterhood, or what ever gender you ascribe to. The problem I have is displaying in in the public preview. That's all. For me, sex is between you and your relevant partner, not to be publicly displayed in a forum that tries to propagate intelligent discussion on various topics. Sorry if I offended you but I just do not see that kind of expression compatible with the standards ATS strives to uphold. Admittedly, I may be intolerant to your kind of humor but I truly do not envision a place for it here.

Sorry to have been so "CRUDE and BLUNT" but I'm old and say my peace as I see it. Accept my apologies for being so offensive here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join