It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting the Cohen Guilty Plea into Context with the Wider Russia Probe Part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: BlackJackal

Nice thread.

I am thinking of putting you on my list of best ATS thread makers.

Up there with grambler and anti.

I appreciate the compliment. Now that the Mueller investigation is hitting high gear, the dots are getting easier to connect.

Moving forward Trump is going to start acting even more eratic. I think he finally realizes that nothing he does will accomplish anything but to slow down the inevitable.
Nothing you have posted shows "any" dots and once more you rule with speuclation and aaaumptions

You're seriously going to need some therapy once this is all over and you've been so wrong from the start, poor liberal.

It sucks, I know, to think and feel so right and still be let down, regardless.

The facts are, Mueller isn't getting anywhere and needed optics with Cohen 😌

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Are you seriously going to make a part 2?
Yup and the leftist will cheer it because they all feel that speculation and assumptions will be their savior this time.

Such is a pitiful existence.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

A liar is a liar is aliar.

And he is a liar.

Why should we trust him now more than before?

Simple, because with any perjury case the prosecutor must be able to prove that the defendant (Cohen in this case) is lying. That means they have evidence that proves he was lying. So, while the big headlines state 'Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress', the subtext is that Mueller can prove he was lying.

But, I agree with you. You can't trust a liar and it would be absolutely stupid to trust the word of a proven liar. So, why do you trust Donald Trump? He lies pretty much daily about little things and big things. But you trust him over the special council, why is that?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: The GUT

Trump said over and over again that he had no ties to Russia. That would be lying.

I do agree all crimes should be treated equally.

Why would that be lying ?
Because you said so ?

Lawyers, business partners , executives , etc. for Trump's company can continue BAU

I hope this doesnt mirror what happened during the Great Depression when it turns out to be nothing
Folks throwing themselves out the window....
I fear it may

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I forgot, only liberals lie right? Trump never lies, Trump is God right? My god you are so delusional, so freaking delusional. Trump said he 'never' had any dealings in Russia. NEVER. Mueller has evidence that Cohen and he discussed the Moscow project and even planned to travel to the country, but Trump said he NEVER had any deals in Russia.

“I have nothing to do with Russia. I never did.”

On at least 23 occasions since the summer of 2016, Mr. Trump has said either that he had “nothing” to do with Russia, or that he has “no deals,” no investments and no “business” in Russia.

LINK

It's kinda hard to weasel out of 'never' when the special council has a signed LOI to work with a sanctioned Russian bank to build a freaking tower in Moscow. By the way, when he signed that LOI it was illegal for any Americans to work with that bank. Let that sink in, your boy, willfully signed an agreement to procure funding from a sanctioned bank in Russia.

LINK

Since you are so delusional, let me let you in on a secret. It doesn't matter how hard you deny reality, this is truly going to burn Trump.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Nice thread.

I am thinking of putting you on my list of best ATS thread makers.

Up there with grambler and anti.

I appreciate the compliment. Now that the Mueller investigation is hitting high gear, the dots are getting easier to connect.

Moving forward Trump is going to start acting even more eratic. I think he finally realizes that nothing he does will accomplish anything but to slow down the inevitable.
Nothing you have posted shows "any" dots and once more you rule with speuclation and aaaumptions

You're seriously going to need some therapy once this is all over and you've been so wrong from the start, poor liberal.

It sucks, I know, to think and feel so right and still be let down, regardless.

The facts are, Mueller isn't getting anywhere and needed optics with Cohen 😌

Arnie, my almost always deluded friend.

Yep, speculation and assumptions. That's the reason why my entire topic consists of nothing but source material. There is absolutely zero speculation yet I guess your best defense is to imply there is because that is all you got at this point. Attempt to deflect, because God forbid you actually accept reality instead of attempting to skew it.

Please, Arnie, do enlighten me in what way did I speculate or what assumptions did I make?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join