It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima - the work of the security services of Israel and the United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Google is not the ultimate authority.

1. Tectonic weapons exist and were used in the 80s in the USSR. By the way, the USSR was the leader in the development of such weapons. I do not want to say that tectonic weapons were used by the United States against Armenia. On the contrary - this is the USSR, which is already under US administration. But this weapon is a reality.

2. I advise you to follow the following chain of events:

- during the reconstruction of Masjid al-Haram, the Great Mosque of Mecca, started back in 2014, during the Hajj 2015, the excavator dug up and opened a crypt in which was the so-called "Ark of the Archangel Gabriel"
- On September 12, 2015, during the first attempt to remove and open the ark, there was a strongest plasma surge, which killed 15 workers in the tunnel, 107 people on the surface, broke the tower crane and damaged powerful construction equipment. Leading this reconstruction, a construction firm owned by the Ben-Laden family acknowledged the incident. On September 24, another attempt was made to open the ark, as a result of which 4,000 pilgrims were killed due to plasma emissions and the resulting panic and crush.
 - On September 25, the representatives of the Custodian of the two holy mosques in Mecca contacted Patriarch Cyril and had a long conversation regarding an ancient document called “The Instructions of the Archangel Gabriel to the Prophet Muhammad”, which the Russian soldiers saved in 1204 by plundering Hagia Sophia in Constantinople (now Istanbul) from the hands of the Roman Catholic Crusaders and handed over for storage in the Russian Orthodox Church.

- President Putin spoke at the UN and launched Operation VKS in Syria

- Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the creation of a flotilla based on the research vessel Admiral Vladimirsky as part of the Varyag missile cruiser, the destroyer Fast, the Boris Butoma BMT and the powerful rescue tug Alatau. In December, a squadron entered the port of Jeddah, contrary to the prohibition of the Gentiles to set foot on the sacred land of Mecca and Medina, removed the shrine from the crypt and took it to the Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity in Antarctica.
- In the future, this church was visited by Patriarch Kirill immediately after meeting with the Queen of Great Britain Elizabeth and Pope Francis in Cuba.
- At the time of the US presidential election Kerry decided to visit Antarctica and even posted a few photos on Twitter. But he was forced to return to New Zealand and spent the night there. An earthquake struck New Zealand that night.

What was Kerry looking for in Antraktide? What didn't let him in there? Higher forces or tectonic weapons? Can you answer this question?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

About 2 years ago, I spent an entire afternoon reading about that. Didn't learn much more than what you have just said here. I still don't know the exact nature of the thing.

Afterward, I forgot about it because I don't believe in magical weapons.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

About 2 years ago, I spent an entire afternoon reading about that. Didn't learn much more than what you have just said here. I still don't know the exact nature of the thing.

Afterward, I forgot about it because I don't believe in magical weapons.

Here we are not talking about some kind of magic weapon, but about a particular tectonic weapon. God does not affect us by visions of a madman, but by specific physical phenomena.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

By the way, 2 years ago, perhaps, you studied this topic for my article. It has been translated into many languages and is distributed online. Ready to reveal your incognito, but I will give a direct link to my become. Moderators, sorry. article in Russian
kolokolrussia.ru...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

The one part said:

Stuxnet’s design and architecture are not domain-specific and it could be tailored as a platform for attacking modern supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and PLC systems (e.g., in factory assembly lines or power plants), the majority of which reside in Europe, Japan and the US.[5]

This guy says that Stuxnet CAN be utilized for power plants with some tweaking.

He's correct in that Stuxnet is so worrisome because it was the first virus that could affect PLCs. PLCs are used in many different applications which are computer-controlled, and that runs the gamut from factories to power plants and power distribution systems. One can think of them as an interface between the virtual reality of a computer and the hard reality of physical items.

Previous to Stuxnet, PLCs were deemed safe from viruses. After all, a PLC is more like a hardwired computer peripheral than a computer. A PLC does not even need a clock cycle, as it does not actually compute anything except on a very primitive Boolean level. Stuxnet showed that by using the complexity of PLCs, controlled peripherals can still be affected from the controlling computer through the PLC.

Eh... that's a sucky description... but the best I have right now.

The difference is that nuclear power plants, as I explained above, do not use computers as we think of computers because the results of an error are too serious to delegate operation to one. Other power plants do sometimes use central computers to control operation, as the worst thing that could happen is a shutdown or a slow overload. Those might be vulnerable, hence why the word "nuclear" was not used.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I read your article using Google translate. It had nothing to do with anything we have been discussing in this thread so I don't wish to discuss it here. It was well written though.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I read your article using Google translate. It had nothing to do with anything we have been discussing in this thread so I don't wish to discuss it here. It was well written though.

You're right. The article is not related to this topic. But a new topic emerged during the discussion.

Thanks you

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This story is so full of bull puckey, it’s hard to know where to start shoveling. As a retired Nuclear Reactor Operator, maybe I should start with the reactor.

From the American Free Press article:
“… the journalist says that 20 minutes before the Fukushima plant’s nuclear meltdown, Israel … double-crossed Japan by unleashing the Stuxnet virus on the plant’s computers”

First of all, the journalist seems to be confused about the timeline of events. The events that happened at Fukushima were very well recorded and studied by nuclear experts from the US, Japan, and international organizations. There’s no doubt about what happened. At about 2:46 in the afternoon local time, a 9.0 magnitude earthquake struck. Prior to that, the 3 reactors that were operating were functioning perfectly and stayed that way until the shock from the earthquake arrived. The Boiling Water Reactors that were at Fukushima were designed in the US by General Electric and built by Japanese contractors under license. US reactors have earthquake sensors on them that automatically shut the reactor down if the shaking exceeds a certain threshold. Usually, the control rods are held out of the reactor core by electromagnets. All the sensors have to do is interrupt the current to the magnets, and the control rods will fall into the core by gravity and stop the chain reaction. This kind of quick shutdown is called a “SCRAM”. As soon as the earthquake hit, the sensors worked perfectly and caused a SCRAM in all 3 reactors. The earthquake also cut off any outside power. None of this had anything to do with any computer at all.

When a Uranium reactor is operating at some power level and it is shut down by a SCRAM, the heat production in the core does not immediately go to zero. It goes to about 6% of the operating power level, and then slowly decays over time. For a big reactor, that’s still a lot of heat. This is why they need to be actively cooled for some period of time after they shut down. At Fukushima, they started up the backup diesel generators and started cooling the reactors right after the earthquake.

About an hour later, the tsunami that was caused by the earthquake arrived and took out the diesel generators which stopped the cooling of the cores. About 4 hours after that, enough water had boiled off that the reactor cores were not being cooled by the water and they began to melt down. There were no computers involved in this scenario. The only failure was mechanical—the generator room was flooded by the tsunami.

The journalist goes on to say:
… these nuclear materials were shipped to the plant in 2007 on the orders of Dick Cheney and George W. Bush … The shipment was in the form of warhead cores secretly removed from the U.S. … facility BWXT Plantex near Amarillo, Texas. …

This is a nice fantasy, but it ignores the fact is that neither the President nor Vice President has the authority to transfer Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) or Plutonium to another individual or country. Under the Atomic Energy Act of 1946 (still in effect today) if they had done so or tried to do so, that would have been a capital crime. That means that if they had tried to do so it would have been a criminal conspiracy. All HEU and Plutonium in the US is the exclusive property of the Department of Energy. For that reason, any conspiracy to divert Special Nuclear Materials would have to have involved a large string of individuals from the Secretary of Energy all the way down to the guards with guns at the facility. (By the way, the facility is PANTEX, not Plantex). It would have involved probably dozens of individuals, at minimum. The security system surrounding nuclear weapon cores (or “pits” as they are known) is extreme and designed to prevent exactly this kind of scenario. Also, as you might expect, all nuclear pits are subject to a strict inventory. They can’t just go missing without anyone noticing.

The journalist continues:

“Israel transported warheads from the port of Houston, and in the process kept the best ones while giving the Japanese older warhead cores that had to be further enriched at Fukushima.”

The idea that warhead cores had to be or could be further enriched at Fukushima is total nonsense. The mythological pits at Fukushima supposedly consisted of one HEU pit and one Plutonium pit. HEU consists of a mix of 90% or more of U235 and the remainder U238. That isotope ratio is stable on the time scale of hundreds of millions of years. That means that once a HEU pit is manufactured, there is no further enrichment required for that length of time. Furthermore, if you did need to enrich Uranium, you would want to use a (very large) centrifuge facility, not a power reactor. A power reactor actually reduces the enrichment level of the Uranium in it.

A Plutonium pit is not produced by isotope enrichment of naturally occurring Plutonium. A Plutonium pit is produced by breeding Pu239 from U238 in a light water reactor (which the Fukushima reactor was not). After Pu239 is produced in a breeder reactor, it is separated from all the other crud that is present by chemical processes.

Now, it is possible that either a HEU or a Plutonium pit could be mechanically damaged or chemically contaminated (by oxidation, for example) and need to be reworked. That does happen. That kind of work, however requires specialized radiochemistry and metallurgical laboratories. Japan does have those kind of laboratories in its national nuclear research program, but they are not located at Fukushima.

In other words, there is no physically meaningful reason whatever to bring nuclear warhead pits to Fukushima to somehow get refurbished.

This story is classic Russian dezinformatsiya. The “American Free Press” is probably a GRU front.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join