It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the milk scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Do you believe drinking milk is healthy? Think again.
Once more a multibillion-dollar industry has sold their myth to the American public.
No other species drinks milk beyond infancy except humans. No other species would drink the milk of a different species except humans.
For humans milk has been linked to heart disease, some cancers, diabetes and even osteoporosis, the very disease that the diary industry claims it is supposed to prevent!
According to Harvard Medical School, the high animal-protein contents of milk actually causes calcium to be leached from the body. Countries with low calcium intakes have lower incidences of hip fractures. (an indication of osteoporosis)
Milk is loaded with fat and cholesterol and contains an ever-increasing variety of pesticides and antibiotics fed to cows. You can get all the calcium you need from the plant world. Beans, grain, tofu, and broccoli are all good sources.

www.milksucks.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
allready posted and I will have my pus cells with sugar and chocolate chips please

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well I dont mind not drinking milk but everything else is all mine!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
1. already discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. your link is a P.E.T.A. affiliated website, FWIW

[edit on 25-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As pointed out by the members above, we have a thread running on the subject. You are welcome to join in that discussion.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

closing thread

new topics

top topics

join