It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Maduro or his associate gravely wounded or dead attacked in an official act at open sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

For the ones that truly know me and have followed my threads along many years it is perhaps easy to remember that I was one of the few seers that predicted correctly the deaths being in office of heads of state in the past as Hugo Chavez-Frias, as well as the one of Benazir Bhutto.

Venezuela is a country that I have predicted since 5 years ago is in an unstoppable path of terrible events causing not only that nation to sink in a severe instability, crisis of governability but even to spread a mega crisis of extremely large magnitude toward the Caribbean Basin in general.

Nevertheless, N. Maduro has found the way to stay on his office besides all sorts of internal and international pressures and opposition and has proven to be able to assume attitudes several times bolder than what ever his predecessor Hugo Chavez carried out in the past.

I have felt clear premonitions of a very top ranked political figure of Venezuela linked to the nomenclature of the Bolivarian regime that will end his last hours in very bad circumstances, somebody that is not going to enjoy retirement, this political figure will not appear to have a life after his office.

I have the impression that figure might be the Dictator Nicolas Maduro or somebody else also in position of power like his VicePresident, Head of arm forces, Chancellor or the President of his National assembly.

What I am perceiving is a leader in the middle of a so strong fatal causal line that suggest even would not end normally any current mandate or office is performing. This will be the final outcome of a very carefully minded and planed attempt, very professional intelligence operation, it will involve sophisticate weapons, highly developed technological means of execution under which high level of precision can be achieved. It does not look as the job of a mad or deluded murderer acting lonely.

I see something explosive, surprising, dramatic and extremely violent coming to the Venezuelan Dictator or one of his closest political associates, an incident that will possibly oust him definitively from office or force a sudden complicate surgery, seclusion under intensive medical treatment to try to save his life from extremely grave wounds that the target will suffer in what appears to be at least a grave attempt against that person's life or possibly a very intricate forensic analysis performed after a terrible murder.

Although I am extremely sensible to the sufferings of the civilians in Venezuela that are under a Tyranny of the worst kind right now, as well as, of the fraudulent means Maduro has followed to break the constitutional legal frame work of Venezuela and remain in power, I am really concerned and praying that this event will not catch him in a tour around the world, or in any other visit to a third country since it may trigger a grave world crisis able to fire an international conflict of dimensions few times seen in History.

What am I perceiving?

something very strange, I am not sure if this is really going to occur in Venezuela, I see too much open sky around during the actual incident, so it does not look as a plot performed completely under roof or in a very private scene, also the circumstances does not look domestic ones, exclusively of that part of the world, but what I clearly feel is that it will be relatively soon in the time line and the consequences internationally look like the assassination of the Archduke of Austria in Sarajevo on a tour to the Balkans in 1914, that we all remember was the fact that initiated WWI or was used to start that mega conflict.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

For the ones that truly know me and have followed my threads along many years it is perhaps easy to remember that I was one of the few seers that predicted correctly the deaths being in office of heads of state in the past as Hugo Chavez-Frias, as well as the one of Benazir Bhutto.

Do you have links to these predictions? I scanned your threads but I didn't see them.
I would love to read them.
Thank you
edit on 11 29 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I can easily see Maduro catching a bullet, or 50, in the future. Venezuela has become an absolute #hole, and he's cracking down on military dissenters in a not-at-all-subtle attempt to head off a coup. No offense, but you don't need to be psychic to see how this is going to end.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Really? when is going to fall and in which specific way?

There is a good amount of psychics in the media that have been forecasting his death from illness, a plot from his inner circle, murdered by a mistress, a coup d'etait, a heart attack, etc etc along the last 5 years at least, and all of them have failed , so I respectfully disagree :

it is needed to be an outstanding psychic to really determine how exactly is going to end his corrupt rule.

I have in my background to have predicted that his predecessor Hugo Chavez was going to lost a referendum for extraordinary powers in December 2nd of 2007 and that he was going to die of Cancer in office and I told exactly the day actually occurred.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sorry but I will not help you to check in the so considerable large archive of my predictions here in ATS to find what you could by yourself.

Knowing the way you have distorted in the past anything I posted in the way you want against my credibility, I am quite sure you don't have the sincere will to analyze this objectively nor that you really love nothing in connection with my predictions, so please save time and hypocrisy.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I had a look and could not find these predictions of yours. Why get so huffy when someone simply asks you to provide a link?

Would you mind posting a link, please?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I would like to see your prediction about Chavez. He was diagnosed with cancer in June 2011, he died in March 2013.

He did not die "in office", he was unable to be sworn in following his election win in 2012.

I would be interested to know when you made your prediction.

Gonna tell us?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I had another look and still can't find your Chavez prediction. A link would be nice, please?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Is it this one?

Angel of Lightness post March 5th 2013 2:15 am: President Hugo Chavez is slowly dying of a Cancer that is evident has advanced to a level of no return, he is experiencing very advanced symptoms of metastasis and the best evidence of this is all the several surgeries he has received in Cuba and the ulterior chemotherapy. ..... VicePresident Maduro is more conscious than anybody else that he is lying so much, as well as many other functionaries of his administration, to try to brain wash the people that Chavez really has chances to recover his good health and return fully to perform the Power responsibilities for which he was recently appointed once more in the last of many manipulated elections.

Maybe not because it does not predict the exact date of his death which you claimed to have done?

Anyway, was this not all pretty much public knowledge, what with him being diagnosed in 2011?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Congratulations, at least you made a better job than the other two members that came here before demanding that I must dig on the 502 threads that the statistics of ATS say I have written here along two decades to satisfy their curiousity on my predictions of Hugo Chavez and Benazeer Bhuto.

Now, that one in particular you reproduce is the very last of my warnings about his death, given in moments Nicolas Maduro was as always misinforming the world saying Chavez was recovering very well from his sucessfull treatment against Cancer.

I have already told he was going to die even since the very days he decided to exhumate the remains of Simon Bolivar for his well know crazy obsessions to try to find any excuse to go into a war against Colombia.

By the way, please check my profile description in ATS, I am an extremely busy scientist, a researcher and also an instructor working for one of the top Universities of the country, so it is not that I don't want to reply you but that I have few time really to come here, not enough to check an archive of hundreds of threads that are public and anybody can inspect, there was no need to think I was avoiding the question.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/6/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule but if you had time to post that you certainly had time to answer my question but - I see that you have avoided my question.

You claimed to have predicted the precise day of Chavez's death. I simply asked that you show where you did that. Can you?

You "predicted" that a man long since diagnosed with cancer would die of cancer. A man so ill that he was unable to take up office after his election win in 2012. With all due respect, that is not a prediction. It's stating the obvious, is it not?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Interesting that you claim this:

given in moments Nicolas Maduro was as always misinforming the world saying Chavez was recovering very well from his sucessfull treatment against Cancer.

Here is an article from the Guardian dated 31st December 2012:

Guardian article 31st December 2012 "Chavez suffers "new complications" after Surgery

So, this is Maduro telling the Venezuelan people (and the world) in an official announcement some 3 months before Chavez died that the President's health was in a delicate condition following cancer surgery.

This seems to completely contradict what you claim, no?

(post by The angel of light removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

When you are able to post again perhaps you might be so kind as to respond to my questions - preferably in a manner that does not amount to a serious violation of the site's T & C's?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I guess not, then. Tumbleweeds - again.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Oh well, looks like the OP is not talking to me. That, or he/she has been well and truly caught out and has no answers.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Good job...
When somebody else says something first, that fits to reply to you...
You shall then have your answers...
lol

edit on 18-12-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Good job?

Do you really think this will stop the causal line I have revealed here?

That is a really naive expectation, no childish games will stop what is already written in destiny for Venezuela and Maduro.

I correctly predicted years ago that his very last times on power will be marked by horrendous economic crisis for his country and strong earthquakes.

Check if you don't believe it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This week again the ground of central Venezuela was terribly shaken by a 5.7 magnitude one, a remembrance of the 7.3 that occurred in August, so close to the first atempt against Maduro's life.

Death is certainly looking thirsty for his life, like a hunting jackal for the prey, the next try will be really bloody and perhaps be the fatal one.

We must pray for protection of the consequences that this crime will trigger, I see a devastating storm of war coming for the world, one that can sink the civilization.

But attention, Don't trust who are going to be presented accused of the murder, it does not matter how convinced the Venezuelan authorities may look.

The real murders will not be catched, they are not sent by who is going to be blamed of this crime. It is not Trump who can to kill Maduro, look instead for who dreams on to conquer tbe the mediterranean, the so called daughter of the beast.

Is She who has planned with the other wolves that descend from the escaped ones from the bunker in Berlin 1945 who have conceived this plot to try to break the pact between Putin and Trump.

They will however face the firsts the terrible effects of this conspiracy since the giant bear will react furiously attacking in the east, in such unmerciful way never seen since the times of the beast.

This is the end of my Oracle, that is trustable and truly revealed.

Don't fool yourselves thinking that any boycotting scheme will prevent this to occur, learn from History, Did Cassandra warnings to eliminate his brother Paris Alexandros prevented the fall of Troy?

What is written is written and nothing will change it.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/28/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You predicted this in August 2017:

Venezuela is unfortunately destined in this 2017 to arrive to their worst crisis ever in History, one that few nations have had in the past, the scenario will be very similar to the one that the Bible describes happened in Egypt preceding the exodus of the chosen people.

A crisis of Biblical proportions. Did I miss that?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thank you for posting, I don't know why the other people are giving you a hard time.

Trolls I guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join