It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans Deep State Conspiracy For A Fascist Coup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yesterday 10 years ago this was a mere conspiracy theory, and you would've been the laughingstock for raising such concerns. But we didn't see the BKA investigate an "informal killer-squad" composed of elite soldiers from the "Kommando Spezialkräfte" (KSK) back then.

Now they found weapons, stored ammunition, food and fuel for the "Day X". Furthermore, this "Schwarze Reichswehr" planned the mass murder of political opponents with death-lists, filled with pictures, addresses and names of leftwingers and refugees. This rightwing terror militia planned to strike once an external crisis resulted in the collapse of the public order, something like a natural disaster or economic hardship.

Central element for this network of fascists was the KSK and Uniter, a society in support for KSK soldiers. Head of the organization, and thus the focus of this investigation, is André S, a former KSK member. Said investigation was a difficult task though. The man, who was supposed to find informants for the rightwing activities within the KSK, Peter W., former KSK member and MAD (military intelligence) contact, is now facing allegations of treason due to his alleged information leak regarding a planned raid on Uniter last fall.

What we have here fits the classic definitions of a failed state. With rackets and secret societies like this, supporting their own agenda with the resources and capabilities the state provides. Those deluded "saviours" want to save their ethnic and pure Aryan state, which correlates with the half-witted concept of a white genocide. They don't care much about the actual fact, that this multicultural republic of Germany isn't exactly the 4th Reich they want it to be.

Sadly, this isn't the only case of civil servants meddling with rightwing ideology up to the point of terrorism. Saxony comes to mind and Amnesty International has a report regarding threats, which were composed with the kind of data that could only originate from the police of Berlin.

A new twist in this plethora of low hanging fruits was brought to us by Hans-Georg Maassen, who...

"...dismissed the interpretation that there were groups “hounding” foreigners, in calculated contradiction of the chancellor’s own words. Speaking to the tabloid Bild, he suggested — without professionally reviewing the material — that the clip may have been fabricated as a way to divert attention from what he hastily declared a murder of the German man."

NY Times

The same B.f.V., which had records from the NSU murder case destroyed in order to cover up their complicity. The same B.f.V. which finds itself at the center of another ongoing investigation regarding the case Amri, in which they essentially provided cover and support for a "radical islamist" terror plot.

... meanwhile on ATS:
brainwashed members mobilize against Antifa. With the full support from the head of the German B.f.V. and our former KSK heros, I'd reckon. Well. Civil war is what you'll get when you're so eager to have it, I guess. This is the last straw of plain fascism for our benevolent capitalist overlords, and the cat is out of the box by now.

Stay frosty and remain vigilant, ATSliens!

(German) Sources:

Telepolis
N-TV
TAZ
Focus

edit on 29-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its plausible, and is interesting read and post si S&F but wont be a so say fourth reich. Germany would never be that stupid again to fall for it. Also... the day the coup happened europe and the rest of the world would deal with that in a day.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

I dunno whether it's not just a German issue but a European one, for one example there's someone who told me they'd been training in a Nazi camp in Austria and I believe him (a knob) so there is definitely a group Europe wide preparing for something. We have National Action dick heads over here who no doubt will be trying to get influence in the military and he police ad have already carried out political assassinations, how far they go who knows but these events as brought to us by PublicOpinion are actually part of a growing far right movement all over Europe

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

we are not that stupid, correct. but the world has changed and all these #ing nationalists are connected now globally and they use the internet as weapon and as you can see here on ats for example, its working. that is why we need strong bonds between the countries, nationalism isn't the solution.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I used the term 4th Reich as a mere reference to the ethnic pure state of Aryans, which only seems to exist in the heads of those types.

Said network reaches into France, Poland, Czechia and Austria. I'm not so sure that we'd be done with them within a day or so, especially when the public services are occupied with the crisis they planned to exploit for their "Day X".

Also, with the KSK, B.f.V. and parts of the police in support of such a coup, this bears all the hallmarks of a potentially long and painful civil war. I never thought that I'd be able to look at large crime families being a pillar of this republic, but that's pretty much the only force said coup would have to reckon with.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I lived in Germany quite a while ago. I will never forget being in a room full of students.
A young girl said that if hitler came back and was only two inches tall many Germans would follow him.
Nobody in the room disagreed. That was very eye opening.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
anyone who's against the thugs of Antifa, cannot be all bad

anyone who supports the thugs of Antifa, cannot be all good

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think we have a land of 2 extremes in the EU.

One side stops short of saying that each country needs to erode their heritage and culture to assimilate into one entity free of national bounds.

On the other side, you have people who don't want that sort of change.

I'm sure I said that too simply, missed nuance, and possibly am way off.... That's just my readers digest take.

I also don't support one or the other, just saying what it looks like from over here.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The assault on white society is global, and thus the reaction of "nationalism" is global.

We have puppetmasters importing poverty(refugees) for the sole purpose of bringing down the national standard of living. While the current occupants foot the bill for the newcomers, the populace is brought down to the newcomers' level. Why do they want more poor people? Easier to control them.

Rather than bring the third world up to the first, they seek to feed the first world to the third world and control the aftermath.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

But it wont be all of them, which is why civil war is more likely the outcome of that fictional scenario.

However. We took former Nazis back, to fill all the vacant spaces in our bureaucracy, with the establishment of the BRD. The NYTimes piece I've posted delves into that history, which still seems to be present today.

Given the issues we're facing in this late stage of capitalism, a fascist coup obviously remains a lingering threat. And while this one might have been foiled, we should come to realize that there was absolutely no thread on this topic to see from our resident conspiracy buffs on ATS. They have been very busy with refugees and this white genocide Bollocks, amirite? Did you guys ever wonder why those topics are omnipresent on ATS? Well. Now you should be able to connect the dots...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have no idea what you're getting at, the refugee policy under Merkel wasn't exactly a drastic change from the ones we had before. Actually, there would be no BRD if it wasn't for the "Guestworkers" and our republican values of an open society.

You're citing a far right conspiracy theory with a fictional state of ethnic pure Aryans, which never existed in the first place. All this fear and loathing since 9/11 surely washed some brains, and people are confused due to the false scapegoats the MSM provided.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're getting at, the refugee policy under Merkel wasn't exactly a drastic change from the ones we had before. Actually, there would be no BRD if it wasn't for the "Guestworkers" and our republican values of an open society.

Aside from the refugees, I'm merely speaking of the attempted emulation of the American model. Trying to essentially have autonomous states under an umbrella government with open movement in between states.

Your countries are hundreds of years old, the simple formation of the EU is seen to a threat to those not wanting change. (not my view, just doing my best to say the gist of what I've read from the more nationalist leaning people there)

You're citing a far right conspiracy theory with a fictional state of ethnic pure Aryans, which never existed in the first place. All this fear and loathing since 9/11 surely washed some brains, and people are confused due to the false scapegoats the MSM provided.

I don't have a dog in the fight. Frankly it doesn't/likely won't affect me in any major way, simply saying what it looks like the feud is over.

I don't buy into the post 9/11 fear. Just because I can recognize ideology doesn't mean I take part in it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Exactly the kind of Bollocks I was talking about, surprise!

We have puppetmasters importing poverty(refugees) for the sole purpose of bringing down the national standard of living. While the current occupants foot the bill for the newcomers, the populace is brought down to the newcomers' level. Why do they want more poor people? Easier to control them.

Also, we have puppetmasters controlling less genuine thoughts with fringe conspiracy theories like that.

Maybe some day you'll come to realize, that all those threads regarding Soros, unfolding the banner of Cultural Marxism against us poor white breads, is a ruse. A mere distraction from the fact, that we created said refugees with nearly two decades of war on terror, with an even longer lasting war on drugs, or just with economic exploitation in a globalized marketplace for our sociopath elites.
edit on 29-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

we are not that stupid, correct. but the world has changed and all these #ing nationalists are connected now globally and they use the internet as weapon and as you can see here on ats for example, its working. that is why we need strong bonds between the countries, nationalism isn't the solution.

Yes. One should never be proud of his country. Fortunately you'll always be in the minority on that one.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I lived in Germany quite a while ago. I will never forget being in a room full of students.
A young girl said that if hitler came back and was only two inches tall many Germans would follow him.
Nobody in the room disagreed. That was very eye opening.

I have a good friend in Germany. The way Hitler is portrayed here is far different than how he is portrayed in Germany. He's not a hero, but his purpose was to keep Jews from taking over Germany. That's what he told me anyways. In America, we're taught that he hated Jews and wanted to torture and kill them for no other reason than because he hated them.

The way I read his thoughts on it, I guess it would be akin to saying the South's only reason for seceding was to preserve slavery. But it goes far far deeper than that and nobody ever wants to discuss it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.

Aside from the refugees, I'm merely speaking of the attempted emulation of the American model. Trying to essentially have autonomous states under an umbrella government with open movement in between states.

I'm a staunch EU red tape madness critique myself, but the American model isn't too far off from our not-so-Holy Roman Empire with autonomous states under the emperors umbrella.
The fun fact would be, that Merkel and Hollande have been the ones to end the Schengen Agreement for good already.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Whether or not they are right, people feel that their culture that goes back 1,000+ years is eroding.

That kind of sentiment has been demonized, those people get labeled racist, xenophobic, and the rest that goes along with it. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. Many of these characters have been told not to speak, so they've taken it underground.

I don't question that Europe will see destabilization and unrest in times to come, we're seeing the precursors now.

I was never trying to attribute this to refugees (which is just a symptom of an overlying perceived problem for some in the EU). But rather, people feel the EU took some of their country's voice and decision making ability.

I don't necessarily buy into any of that, I can just recognize it.

The only way you'll get a civil war is if these people are kept underground to fester and radicalize. I'd suggest you all find the moderates of opposing view points and give them a seat at the table to at least talk.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Fortunately you'll always be in the minority on that one.

Fortunately, you're just part of the nationalist minority that lost it's ability to be proud of a less backwards leaning republic.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Nationalist minority? That is the new blueprint for the globalists, pushing false information to hurt morale. Nationalism is the majority by a longshot.

In fact, the voter map for Trump paints a pretty clear picture if you wish to understand.

Edit: I speak for the USA

edit on 29-11-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Whether or not they are right, people feel that their culture that goes back 1,000+ years is eroding.

Sure. You can look at it this way, which would be a thoroughly reductionist misconception of a neoliberal coup, which happened decades ago and eroded the social contracts in our societies.

That kind of sentiment has been demonized, those people get labeled racist, xenophobic, and the rest that goes along with it. For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. Many of these characters have been told not to speak, so they've taken it underground.

That's not the case when we have the AFD bringing fascism back to the midst of our society again. There were efforts to ban the more radical NPD years ago and they didn't succeed to do so because we had the B.f.V. running the show. Remember?
The right has always been in support of the ruling oligarchy, debating stuff with them doesn't change a thing.

I was never trying to attribute this to refugees (which is just a symptom of an overlying perceived problem for some in the EU). But rather, people feel the EU took some of their country's voice and decision making ability.

Of course you didn't, you're a smart person and I appreciate your feedback. But that's the prevailing false dichotomy we see perpetuated every day. Nearly nobody really dissects the issues and goes all the way back to the neoliberal coup, which castrated states from their decision making ability. Ask a Greek in case of doubt.

The only way you'll get a civil war is if these people are kept underground to fester and radicalize. I'd suggest you all find the moderates of opposing view points and give them a seat at the table to at least talk.

They fester and radicalize in the open, and what the moderates did (or more precise: didn't do) to make this happen in the first place is part of the problem. Yes, we could continue with the status quo and sell our own grandmothers to this corporate experiment we call globalized free markets, but at some point somebody has to ask the hard questions if we're really willing to solve them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join