It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix original series the chilling adventures of Sabrina, have you seen it yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If you have not started the Netflix original series the chilling adventures of Sabrina you are missing out. I know what you might be thinking, that you use to watch Sabrina the teenage witch, but this is a way different show that is darker and opens up a new dark world of Witches, demon and movie style satanic rituals.
The story is very entertaining, and you really get pulled into each episode and its hard not to binge watch.
I think its ranks up there with some of the other Netflix Originals such as altered Carbon (though not as R rated), The Haunting of Hill, and yes Stranger Things.

Reimagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina: the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult and, of course, witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina Spellman wrestling to reconcile her dual nature - half-witch, half-mortal - while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit. - Entertainment Weekly

Netflix

This guy explains the series in 17 minutes with some funny commentary.

edit on 29-11-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Will check it out !

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I've watched the full series and would recommend it as well.

Thought it was well-done & high quality.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I saw it.

I'm surprised it didn't spark more outrage.

But it was good.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great show, watched it all the way through and would recommend.

On a side note, there is a "Sabrina" Christmas special that will be airing on Netflix in December sometime! Woohoo

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is it offensive to wiccans?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No, but it is offensive to Satanists; it goes on a very stereotypical, Hollywood, overexaggerated to (Nearly) the point of comedy.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'd say a little, but for me I haven't fully dived into the lifestyle, I dont think I will ever. I think it all depends on.... your mindset? Or .... grouping you adhear to.

I thought it was wonderful, but I could not recommend it to those that like to "dabble". I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Really loved it! it's based on the comics from 2014, should check those out if you like the show, they're great. Now I can't wait for the Christmas special
I love the setting, it's like a modern 60s, so timeless!

Netflix is killing it with a lot of shows, as you mentioned, Altered carbon being my favourite along with Haunting of Hill House, There is also F is for Family tomorrow, season 3, I find that show Hilarious!

edit on VamThursday18am1130 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I started and didn't make it through the first episode with all the political PC garbage. It was unwatchable.

Altered carbon, stranger things, hill House are all 5 star.
edit on 29-11-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join