It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian refugee,15, bullied at school in UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No worries. I often forget to add the proper emoticon.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

You know what really wound me up when I happened to watch this story on bbc news last night? Well it was the need to include the tweets posted by celebrities, like that should have any bearing on the matter. Especially the one from Jeremy Vine, who back in 2014 did a show about how awful the Syrian regime was gassing there own people and even children. The show was a blatant attempt to get the British public in favour of going to war with Syria, despite the fact those gas attacks were staged by Isil who were being assisted by our own black ops to topple the Assad “regime”

You won’t find those things being reported on the msn though. Sickening.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I can't believe it!

When you said celebrity tweets, I just knew I was going to read his name!

Jeremy Vine, the moral guardian of UK.

Shame he is terrible at debating and pretty GD stupid too.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The attacker shared Tommy Robinson posts on Facebook and such.

Signed, sealed, delivered.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I hate the waste of oxygen that is Tommy but a 15 year old including Tommy posts on his Facebook doesn't reveal anything at all, other than that he has poor role models.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Logical fallacy or false correlation much?

Absolute absurd assumption fuelled by the media.

I cannot believe I just read that from you.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I actually came across the story on the Jeremy Vine show on C5 a day or two back.

The panel were discussing the possibility of naming and shaming the bully, even though they acknowledged this could "ruin his life".

God I hate that crappy, lefty, London-centric show, it's bobbins. I don't know why I watch it.

Mind you, it is slightly more palatable since that berk Matthew Wright left.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
what ever happened to

snitches get stitches
or
snitches end up in ditches

I have a question, but i think it's needs to be it's own post

Everyone knows that the one kid was the instigator and the other kid did absolutely nothing wrong?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Reading further in the YouTube comments of the video I posted, shows that the Syrian kid beat the living crap out of a girl. Left her black and blue. When confronted by the older kid in the video, the Syrian kid told him he was going to stab him.
And to further add insult to injury, the fricken Syrian kids getting $100,000 ?
Wow what a fricken disgrace.

Hopefully the Syrian family realizes that their kid does not deserve a penny of that money and it all gets donated to charity. Perhaps something to assist immigrant children in learning how to cope in a new country, vastly different from their homes.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I would have guessed this really. That $100k will probably go to making bombs. Ironic, eh.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Any kid that can get right up uninjured after being 'assaulted' makes that accusation a joke.
Kid didn't get punched or kicked or even slammed to the ground.
Oooh water in his face.
Would that all assaults were so horribly violent.

Straining much for incidents of racism over there?

Seriously though, i don't think people realize this kind of insane overreaction is going to do exactly what they don't want to happen - violence much, much worse and carefully planned so there is no video of it. if even kids know their lives will be ruined not all are going to be scared in to submission. Some will carefully plan out their attack carefully and execute it with extreme prejudice.

What I see is the native British population having their hands tied while every kind of abuse and insult is thrown in their face over and over. They will snap one day and make those Tommy Robinson protests look like Christmas parades. It's getting to where they have nothing left to lose.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First, Bullying in any form is wrong.
But if this lad HAS been beating up other school kids including girls, someone needs to show him how it feels to be on the receiving end and from the looks of the video the lad who did the "bullying" was very restrained in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Misogyny is never part of refugees, no.
just have to accept it because it's "their culture".
Speak out against it and you have committed "hate speech"
Your native culture on the other hand doesn't matter one whit.
I can't believe how fast the West has fallen.
Could beat the Nazis but lose to bureaucrats.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Tell that to the peeps publicly skewering the alleged bully. What does one want to bet his side doesn't get heard?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
If the Syrian lad is bulling girls then he needs to be shown that here in Great Britain the majority of men here respect women, he should be young enough to adapt and except the way of life. If the lad doing the "bulling" is standing up for his sister then he deserves a telling off, and thats it, end off story, and the lad being "bullied" deserves what he gets, he walked away with only a bruised ego, and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Tell that to the peeps publicly skewering the alleged bully. What does one want to bet his side doesn't get heard?

Its only the typical newspapers and such trying to rally the people to sell papers!!

The comments on the vids is both sides trashing each other.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But what percent of the people listen to those papers? Although I admit to listening to that Cuck Jeremy Vine, I personally don't agree with much of anything he says . But most do.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If the lad has beaten up a girl then he deserved a better beating as far as I'm concerned, heck if my own son had beaten a girl up I'd expect her brother or whatever to do him over, and I wouldn't defend him unless they were stamping on his head or something.
...my son does all his fighting on the rugby pitch though, gentle as a kitten off the field...all boys should play rugby.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
An online fundraising page set up to help the 15-year-old boy and his family has so far raised more than £50,000.

It always boils down to money in the end.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm not surprised if refugee's are treated like s*** here. It's hard finding a quality job here and a lot of damage done because of migration/population. Kids will bully anyone regardless of race.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join