It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS: More Than 150 ‘Fake Families’ Have Been Intercepted At The Border In Six Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks like a lot of fake families are breaching the U.S. Border.

The DHS says they caught 150 "families" trying to claim "Family Ties".

MSM claims every immigrant coming is clean as a whistle !!

Trust but Verify.

DHS: More Than 150 ‘Fake Families’ Have Been Intercepted At The Border In Six Months

The Department of Homeland Security revealed Tuesday that the threat of “fake families” declaring asylum together at the United States’ southern border is no joke; more than 150 illegal immigrant “families” have used non-familial children or adults to attempt to convince border patrol agents to allow them to remain in the country.

The Daily Caller reports that “there has been a 110 percent increase in male adults showing up at the border with children. Further, DHS separated 507 illegal immigrants between April 19 and September 30 because they fraudulently claimed they were part of a family unit.”

Customs and Border Patrol separated 170 “families” for being unable to prove any family relationship. In 139 of those cases, children were removed from the custody of unfamiliar adults. In other cases, “families” were separated after Border Patrol agents discovered that a person claiming to be a child was actually older than 18.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can you imagine the outrage if America let underage children into our country with adults other than their parents/ guardians?
Human trafficking at its best (or worst)!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Can you imagine the outrage if America let underage children into our country with adults other than their parents/ guardians?

So then it's possible rich people are funding some of this purely to get kids into the country, are these kids for adoption or perhaps something more insidious...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That sounds like an ORGANIZED amount of fake families.

Noice

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Oaktree

So then it's possible rich people are funding some of this purely to get kids into the country, are these kids for adoption or perhaps something more insidious...

Or it's just possible that the illegal alien knows that they can exploit a loophole in our immigration system that Democrats refuse to fix.

Then sell the kid once they are in the country.

Which is why it irks me whenever the left uses the term "what about the children?"

Between abortion used as birth control and human trafficking, I would say that the Democrats are probably the biggest enemy the children have.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Possible , although seems unlikely in that many didn't know there was even a gaurded border they had negotiate.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You are more than likely right; they see a loophole and word gets spread that someone's friend got through that way so now a load of people are trying it.

What really concerns me is the amount of young men that are coming through. We aren't seeing whole family groups and extended families, we see a ton of guys and then a few women and children. And if that isn't the case, then the MSM is doing a horrible job of making it about women and children because most of the uncropped photos I've seen show a ton of men.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Possible , although seems unlikely in that many didn't know there was even a gaurded border they had negotiate.

Doubtful.

The Department of Agriculture, via the Mexican government, assures potentially ineligible immigrants that they can still apply for food stamps on behalf of their eligible children without giving information about their immigration status, according to documents released Thursday by Judicial Watch.

A USDA Spanish language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy, according to Judicial Watch, reads that if potentially ineligible immigrants want to obtain benefits for their children they “need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.”

The Daily Caller has reported extensively about the USDA/Mexico partnership that seeks to promote taxpayer-funded nutrition assistance among eligible Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America.

“USDA and the government of Mexico have entered into a partnership to help educate eligible Mexican nationals living in the United States about available nutrition assistance,” the USDA explains in a brief paragraph on its “Reaching Low-Income Hispanics With Nutrition Assistance” web page. “Mexico will help disseminate this information through its embassy and network of approximately 50 consular offices.”

Since we American taxpayers are paying to educate illegal aliens on how to game our system, I doubt they would leave out how to get there and what they are facing.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps they were told by somebody enough feigned outrage on their behalf would lead to breaking down the system allowing them to find voids. Something like the Florida vote tactic, try to get people to post date vote while hashingtagging and headlining "make every vote count"....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I happened to be looking at HHS website for grants??? to organizations in Tx during 2018 for Unaccompanied Alien Children
Report Total: $1,117,942,491

Under operating divisions it said 142. Not sure what that means , but there are multiple pages and some orgs. had multiple donations

link

I recall Shilo House was mentioned and I recall that place being discussed...here?

Here is an article from Texas Tribune

When you add all SW border states Report Total: $1,164,587,666 and Texas is by far the biggest user.

Considering Shiloh is still involved some of the places should be looked into.

you can adjust the parameters and states you wish to check but there are only 10 or 12 options on this list.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't doubt that, however this is far more nuanced than simply a political stunt , no doubt politicians are using this event to further their political goals but I highly doubt they are financing it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't doubt that, however this is far more nuanced than simply a political stunt , no doubt politicians are using this event to further their political goals but I highly doubt they are financing it.

I misread your post and for that I am sorry.

As for politicians financing more voters for their base, I honestly believe that to be true based on the amount of articles written about it and the fact that it just makes sense.

Look at the current "caravans" and who appears to be behind it... a number of ATS posts about it recently.

The Democrats have done this since they were taken over by Progressives... that's why we have welfare.

Also why we currently have open borders, thanks to the Democrats.

They are just expanding their base, since they have managed to shrink a part of it (the black community) through their abortion policies.

The black population is actually declining... 3 of 4 abortions in the USA right now are a black child. The most lethal place to be right now for a black person is in the womb.

Margaret Sanger would be proud.

However, now there are a lot of empty seats and illegal aliens and convicted felons vote Democrat historically.

So the expansion continues and the consequences are blowing up the system and making a Progressive system to take it's place.

The whole goal in the first place.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's all good

If it is the democrats financing this now, who was financing the caravans when Obama was president and if democrats were then why didn't they take advantage then especially considering many here believe the media to be 90% liberal?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

These women and children have nowhere else to go. The world they left is poor and corrupt. Why can't you help them?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

These women and children have nowhere else to go. The world they left is poor and corrupt. Why can't you help them?

Have you all become corrupt with hate?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's all good

If it is the democrats financing this now, who was financing the caravans when Obama was president and if democrats were then why didn't they take advantage then especially considering many here believe the media to be 90% liberal?

The same Democrats.

It isn't about political will or a Presidency.

It is about making the base bigger.

Obama would have no problem with that... after all, it would just help "fundamentally transform" our country in a way that works with his ideology, no?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's far too much of a stretch that these people are being bought in to vote for democrats .

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So the 95% of them that are military aged males that are riddled with criminals...

Why can't you help them?

Drive to the border, take 50 or so in, give them some spare keys to your house and a debit card.

After all, the world they left is poor and corrupt.

So why can't you help them?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It's far too much of a stretch that these people are being bought in to vote for democrats .

I suggest you think harder then.

Or tell me the other reason that Democrats want them here.

Compassion?

LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So the 95% of them that are military aged males that are riddled with criminals...

Why can't you help them?

Drive to the border, take 50 or so in, give them some spare keys to your house and a debit card.

After all, the world they left is poor and corrupt.

So why can't you help them?

I don't believe it. If many men are there then many women and children are there, it's natural.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join