It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Possible Paul Manafort Visited Julian Assange. If True, There Should Be Ample Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The "fundraising" efforts might be hidden doorways for fake advertising.

The articles are evidence 😎
edit on Nov-28-2018 by xuenchen because: 😆

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
isnt it obvious..
he was dressed up as Pamela Anderson with a Mission Impossible style mask.

jee's guys.. catch up!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Now we have Politico saying that if the story is false, it’s because the Russians tricked the media....,,,,

Seriously, mainstream media is dead. No more credibility.

Glenn Greenwald represents what a good journalist should be. He calls out both sides and is not a propagandist for the gov, corporations, or military.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

edit on 29-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Glenn Greenwald represents what a good journalist should be. He calls out both sides and is not a propagandist for the gov, corporations, or military.

I usually make a thread for his articles.

They're great reads, and for the most part unbiased IMO.

Ironically he has been accused of a Trump apologist even though he is a liberal. I think he is just interested in reporting the truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah. That’s what journalists are supposed to do to the best of their ability.

He’s great. He’s also an old school liberal like I feel myself to be. Anti war, anti establishment, calling out corruption and bad politicians.

His article right after the 2016 election castigating the Democrats and why they really lost was spot on. To this day people are still in denial or being useful idiots for the DNC and media.

To be clear I’m not a fan of the Republican Party nor Fox News either.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

He’s great. He’s also an old school liberal like I feel myself to be. Anti war, anti establishment, calling out corruption and bad politicians.

I could see myself fitting in to that school of thought.

His article right after the 2016 election castigating the Democrats and why they really lost was spot on. To this day people are still in denial or being useful idiots for the DNC and media.

Hence why many stopped listening to him, because he's willing to say things they don't want to hear... Like it was their fault.

To be clear I’m not a fan of the Republican Party nor Fox News either.
The only letter I really like next to someone's name on the ballot is (I). I shouldn't be able to assume your platform, I want you to clearly tell it to me. They also shouldn't be beholden to a large entity that makes them renege promises at the drop of a dime (likely millions of dimes for some profiteer).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join