It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any chance of upload audio link to threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm asking because I only want to upload a audio track into a thread but in order for me to do that, I have to make a video and it's kinda long winded to do so as I have to use my phone and then convert that footage to mp4 to be able to match up the audio with video (If you know what i mean). And then have to upload that video to youtube before uploading it to ATS.

All I want to do is upload an audio straight to my thread??

edit on CSTWed, 28 Nov 2018 10:19:15 -06000000003010x015x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nevermind. Bin the thread. I'm going to make a silly video just to go with the audio.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Actually, I would like a "read aloud" button which would read the text aloud. Currently I use Narrators Voice to do it, but a builtin feature to upload or convert text to speech would be nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Can just use a hosting service like DropBox and the like.. then just link to your audio file.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

One can enter any URL link into a post so I don't see any issue....? What's different?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

One can enter any URL link into a post so I don't see any issue....? What's different?

Yes but I would have to create another account on a hosting website!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
Can just use a hosting service like DropBox and the like.. then just link to your audio file.

Diesn't matter now... I uploaded a blank video to youtube and then inserted that into my thread.

top topics

join