It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America is evil, why doesn't the world just destroy it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745
Is the world a coward? Is that why the world can't do this and just hopes that it'll collapse at some point and everyone will be happy?

And when I say destroy, I mean totally wiped off the map, its lands divided amongst the world's nations and all 325,000,000 of them dead.... why doesn't the world do that, instead of complaining about how evil they are which doesn't do anything?

Japan and Germany and every single evil country in the world out there were not defeated by the world complaining......

I mean seriously, do you think that by saying "Americans are evil because they invaded this country or bombed that country or did this or did that" IS ACTUALLY going to do anything?

I have read, seen, heard, came across in person EVERY SINGLE ANTI-AMERICAN WHATEVER OUT THERE TO THE POINT THAT IT HAS BECOME REALLY ANNOYING AND I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN!

Down below is a list of probably 98.5% of everything the internet has said but before we jump to that, answer me this...... if all that is true..... why hasn't the world stopped them?

Why hasn't the world punished them?

Why hasn't the world put aside its differences, united and put an end to all these miserable things:

America has waged war on so many countries
America has murdered millions of people
America has bombed so many countries
America has invaded so many countries
America has destroyed so many countries
America has destabilized so many countries
America has been in perpetual war
America threatens countries
America attacks countries for oil
America has overthrown democratically elected governments
America keeps interfering in other countries affairs
America imposes their way of life on my country
America is the source of all problems in the world
America funds terrorists
America is a warmonger
America is the reason why we have so many terrorists
America is the reason why we get attacked by terrorists
America is the reason why there are so many poor countries
America is the reason for the economic turmoil that my country is facing
America is the reason for the economic turmoil that that the world is facing
America keeps my country poor so they can buy our resources cheap
America is the reason why there is a brain drain in my country
America is the reason why there is a wealth drain in my country
America exploits my people
America committed genocide on its natives
America created AIDS and other diseases
America is greedy
America steals resources
America acts in its own self-interest and never in the interest of others
America has its military bases in my country and we hate it because they rape our women
America wants the world
America has a weapon that can cause earthquakes
America is the cause of most of the world’s natural disasters
America is ubiquitous; everywhere I look there’s a McDonald’s and I hate it
America is corrupt
American government is corrupt
American culture is taking over my country’s culture and I hate it
American culture is corrupt
America has no culture and I hate it
American history is nothing but blood and greed
America has no history and I hate it
Americans are rude
Americans are fat
Americans are stupid
Americans are ignorant
Americans are loud
Americans are racists
Americans are religious
Americans are arrogant
Americans are annoying
Americans are hypocrites
America constantly spreads propaganda
America tries to brainwash the world
America has the worst education system in the entire galaxy
Americans vote for their politicians so they are as guilty as their leaders in what they do and should all be punished.
American TV shows are making my people stupid
American movies are making my people stupid
American corporations buy up our corporations and I hate it
America is a hypocrite
America is making my country stupid
America is making my country fat
America has never apologized for anything
America deserved 9/11
I hate Americans because they believe they saved us during WW2.
I hate Americans because they believe that without them there would be no computers, TV, internet, planes etc.
I hate Americans because they believe they invented stuff when in fact it was my country men who invented those things.
I hate Americans because they think they are the center of the universe
I hate Americans because they murdered my father, mother, brother, sister, friend
I hate America because they think they own the world (a girl in my high school class actually said this)
I hate American tourists and believe they should stay in America
I hate American policy
I hate Americans
I hate anything coming from America
I hate that my country is reliant on America
I hate that my country has relations with America
I hate that my country is a puppet of America
I hate everyone who defends America or doesn’t hate America as I do.
I hate Hollywood
I hate American corporations
I love it whenever America gets attacked
America is a nation built with greed and blood
Everything they are and everything they do is wrong.
Everyone who doesn’t hate America is clearly brainwashed
Everyone laughs at them and they are such an embarrassment to the human race
Many countries are suffering from poverty, war, disease and it is all because of them
They are the reason why aliens won’t come to Earth.
Hitler, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the empires throughout history all combined are nothing compared to the savagery they have shown
We (put in nationality here) are superior to Americans and we hate them
If only the British wiped them out then things would have been much better today
Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace.

And before you say "oh America is collapsing, there's no need to interfere"....... DO THESE LOOK LIKE COLLAPSING TO YOU:

media.glassdoor.com...

2017.nyc.wordcamp.org...

i.ytimg.com...

2017.seattle.wordcamp.org...

See, this is the frustrating thing! Because your government may do bad things, does that mean all Americans deserve to die?

This world is filled with primitive thinking people who think tribally. We are all individual people, but when a lot of people look at other countries, they do not see it that way! Suddenly individuality disappears, and every man, woman and child is guilty.

How do you think wars are started so easily?

So the answer to your question is simple. People in power are the evil ones, who do not give a crap about me, you or your family. These are the sociopaths that start and end wars. As long as they have conditioned people to be patriotic for their country, they can get away with anything!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Don't waste your time. The troll was banned. He'll be back soon enough under another user name.
edit on 30-11-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have a question fir the scum bags that let shhh like threads of thus nature happen, if this OP was about Israel would it have been allowed, thus site is a disgrace fir giving f#ck wits like the op a platform, and I'm no even American am Scottish.
FTS

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I have a question fir the scum bags that let shhh like threads of thus nature happen, if this OP was about Israel would it have been allowed, thus site is a disgrace fir giving f#ck wits like the op a platform, and I'm no even American am Scottish.
FTS

Nice... If it ever hits there fan here, I'm packing my family up and moving to the rural part of Aberdeen, Scotland where the largest part of my ancestry comes from.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Aye well, i would hold out to after Brexit before coming to any final decision unless you really, really, like sheep.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I assume it's because they know that if they tried, it wouldn't go well for them.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Romans would fake defeat and relocate under the protection program that's been in place for centuries. There's really no such thing as countries. Just a deck of cards/chess pieces.

Dont kid yourself, they expire every superpower and raise up a new one on a periodic basis, same cult behind behind the scenes controlling everything. America is about due. Soros is just a puppet, to give scope to the situation. You'll never know whose at the top of the pyramid. They have no nation.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Having given this question some time to think and a bit of research the answer is this:

Countries like the ideas that the US was built on. And the money that flows out of the US to other countries around the world.

Face it, money talks.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Having given this question some time to think and a bit of research the answer is this:

Countries like the ideas that the US was built on. And the money that flows out of the US to other countries around the world.

Face it, money talks.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You would do well to make a very important distinction. America and American people are not responsible or absolutely privy to the day to day affairs of the federal government. You are in fact hunting the United States Corporation. Based on what you say can we safely assume that you are directly responsible for a federalist military industrial complex in the rest of the world? Pay your taxes in order to ensure your loyal support of the largest terrorist organizations on the planet continues.
Thank you
reply to: paulagnes1745

edit on 27-12-2018 by Anzanica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Think about it, why is Washington DC Not a state in the union. Why is the Vatican City not a province of Italy?
Figure it out before you go spouting off like an idiot.
Thank you

edit on 27-12-2018 by Anzanica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join