It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America is evil, why doesn't the world just destroy it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I bailed at 'earthquakes' ..... OK. It pretty well sucks to be you with so much hate and misery ..... just saying.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Americans spends it's money on the military to prevent being taken down by those who see evil.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Go ahead and try & see what happens.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The US is on the path of an economic collapse, putting too much faith in gambling is going to cause it's demise. Remember, the stock market is gambling, never invest more than you can afford to lose is still a relevant saying.

Europe is setting us up and trying to take over, remember though some of the most corrupt empire builders came out of Europe in the past. The plan is world dominance, but the way they are doing it is just different than war. Remember that population control is a necessary thing, if you don't shoot the people you need to convince them that poison is good for them and push food and pharma chemistry that makes people believe your deception.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's not a country that is evil, it is the spirits of people that can become evil. America may host a lot of this, but if you would destroy America it would just find another host. There will always be someone to take the niche until knowledge disperses ignorance leaving no room for tyranny to oppress the humble
edit on 28-11-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: paulagnes1745

Please clarify a few contradictions you made in your hate filled rant.

American culture is taking over my country’s culture and I hate it
American culture is corrupt
America has no culture and I hate it

How can American culture take over your culture if America has no culture?

American history is nothing but blood and greed
America has no history and I hate it

How can you hate American history if you say it has no history?

So, looking at this, it all boils down to you simply hating for hate's sake. What a sad and pitiful way to go through life, merely hating to feel alive.

Please, seek professional counseling before you do something you might regret, and people get hurt due to your hatred.

I mean that sincerely...really, I do.

edit on 11/28/2018 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We aren't destroyed because we are evil.

Evil.

EEEEEEEEE-VUUUUUL!

Other countries would be destroyed in the attempt.

And because we have Chuck Norris.

And clowns. And lawyers.

EEEEEEEEE-VUUUUUL!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Go ahead and try & see what happens.

lolz

"Come at me bro!"

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh..... so it rather get pushed around?

Well, the Russians put Trump in charge to wreck America from within.

He is dividing the country, isolating it in trade, openly insulting its allies, moving money around to make the figures look good while not actually ensuring future growth, he is building up vast groups of poor dispossessed and desperate people at the borders, has issued several unconstitutional executive orders and is trying to consolidate power into the office of the presidency by discrediting and sacking the branches of the government who are there to check his power.

It's all right on track, be cool!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Countries with huge stockpiles of nukes tend to be left alone.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

For me it's all about this:

www.youtube.com...

We don't care what others say about us, we really don't.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
they don't because they are all from the same gene pool. Same as EVERY U.S. president except one but only because he was from a hidden romance in that same family. that means there is NO ELECTION!! EVER and there never was. they are all Satanists as well. look up who John lackland was and how he made a deal with the head of the church to pay 666 pieces of currency from that time for 150 years. John was born DEC 24th 1166-1216 was king of England. so we celebrate Christmas for him and not Jesus. they have fooled the world. once you find that out then how is there any talk of elections?
edit on 112818 by windwalker457 because: misspelling

edit on 112818 by windwalker457 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

or why cant people just stop listening to some old man telling them they have to do what he says even die. meantime he is making money from your death through the sale of arms and they get rid of the dumbest worker bees at the same time. the ones that think they have to follow his orders to kill and die for him so he can enslave everyone through debt. what would a politician be if not for his police and military? (us) an old man in suit taking crazy. we would put them in an asyluym for criminally insane. police officers and military men need to wake up and look what they are oppressing and why? the oppressers pay taxes on money that only represents debt to the Rothchild family. they have the whole country hostage through debt. to live you have to borrow do you not? is direct deposit mandatory for you? will you have a job if you didn't have a bank account? nope you wont. because the whole monetary banking system is only enslavement by debt. dispute that! the public have a power they can exercise though. everyone go close your bank accounts and see what happens lmao. the chains would be broken by morning and all banks would die. the U.S government does not own the fed. but it is a private bank that controls the whole countrys currency. so enflation is made up from intrest by them. the US government is its slave because they owe too. if they don't do whatr the bank says it will totally devalue your currency and pump up your enimies currency. that's how they control the leaders they appoint. its not rocket science. a simple you tube cruise will give you the facts. believe it though its not bull#

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Because they can't if they could they would've already done it.

Gotta laugh at the attempt to say they wouldn't because they are so much moral.

No, you're just a bunch of cowards who wouldn't attempt # if the odds weren't overwhelming in your favor.

Kiss the grits.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He is dividing the country, isolating it in trade, openly insulting its allies, moving money around to make the figures look good while not actually ensuring future growth, he is building up vast groups of poor dispossessed and desperate people at the borders, has issued several unconstitutional executive orders and is trying to consolidate power into the office of the presidency by discrediting and sacking the branches of the government who are there to check his power.

Russians sent their communists here to wreck our country. They became liberals and neocons. Trump is a homegrown terror. Watch yourself or we'll show him where NZ is on the map.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Kinda begs the question...why do so many foreigners desire to live in the US of A , entering by any means necessary?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Kinda begs the question...why do so many foreigners desire to live in the US of A , entering by any means necessary?

Many places will put down the US and at the same time would give their right arm to have their kids grow up here.

#haters

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: chr0naut

Russians sent their communists here to wreck our country. They became liberals and neocons. Trump is a homegrown terror. Watch yourself or we'll show him where NZ is on the map.

They know and have tried.

We are too small a fish.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yeah but I didn't ask why the world hates America, I asked why the world hasn't destroyed America.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Yeah but I didn't ask why the world hates America, I asked why the world hasn't destroyed America.

Because at the moment they can't. But they are certainly working on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join