It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant interview this morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

How many of those Leftist Celebrities are willing to host the majority of those young men in their own homes then?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Speaking of the woman with 2 little kids wearing diapers one of them doesn't even have shoes on. I bet they walked all the way from Guatemala dressed like that. I'm guessing they are paying locals to come to the border for photo ops so they can get those Pulitzer prize winning refugee photos.

I would say your ‘guess’ is 100% correct.

That woman and those kids most definitely did NOT walk 2888miles. Ever in their life.
The mentality of those who believe this fakery is beyond brainwashed.
See the video a few posts above? That fat woman on the first frame couldn’t have walked across town let alone walked 2888 miles in actual-record time.
The people who are calling for these fakes to be allowed into the country are ‘suckers’ of the highest magnitude.
The group of left-wing propaganda ‘reporters’ who are colluding and ‘reporting’ this false story are obviously not skilled enough to do the job they (supposedly) trained for so they just go along with their employers wishes to falsify a narrative.
Driven by the moronic hivemind belief that ‘orange man bad’ justifies their actions.
By any means necessary.

The funny part is, the VAST MAJORITY of the country and the world doesn’t buy this obvious lie, not for one second. It’s actually laughable.

I don't see the left as being behind these caravans. They actually hurt the stance of the left when it comes to immigration. I think very few Americans of any partisan stripe are anxious to see hordes of people coming in.

So if i can dismiss the left as being behind this, that leaves who?, the Right. They in fact do benefit from this, as the hordes induce 'fear", and they feel "fear" will get them their border wall and their wanted stricter immigration policies.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

How can you watch mark dice. The guy is almost Alex Jones' twin. Everything is ILLUMINATI SOY-FEMINIZATION, VEGAN NEW WORLD ORDER, LIBERAL TAKE OVER in-between his ridiculous interviews where he annoys Californians trying to enjoy a day.

Well, then again alex jones is entertaining...Even if he is a bit nuts. Maybe that's mark's appeal.

edit on 27-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join