It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Questions...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
First off, did anybody notice anything strange about the sky on Wendsday, 23 February 2005. I noticed that around 6 or 7 pm(GMT +2), more or less dusk. The thing is that the sky kept on flashing between the blue sky of the day and the night sky. One second looked like the day's sky next like the night's and then the Day's again. I'm not sure if this made any sense at all.

Secondly, Does anybody know who the "Daughter of Death" is or what it might symbolise? who would be better.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Bit more info needed

Where are you in the world?

Just so others in that area or round about may have seen something

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Need more info on the Daughter of Death also. A quick google search brought up everthing from movies to artwork.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Could the changing of the dusk sky been caused by clouds passing in front of the setting sun? Not much to go on but that's the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am so glad Im not the only one who noticed something odd about Wed. night. didnt so much have flashing, but the satalite tv wouldnt work and it was clear out. when my radio started cutting out too I figured something was up.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I saw a flashing object, that should'nt have been there on Wenesday.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i think the daughter of death is something to do with succubus the demon

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Where are you in the world?

Well a little more info would be that I live in South Africa.

Need more info on the Daughter of Death

I don't have much more info on the daughter of death except that she can alter your dreams totally. She sometimes will play an active role in the dream or just be one of the people in the crowd, trying to blend in and stand out at the same time.

Could the changing of the dusk sky been caused by clouds passing in front of the setting sun?

I don't really think it could have been because even if a cloud went in front of the sun, it wouldn't cause the sky to change between day and night like that.

new topics

top topics

join