It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM you are too Predictable!! I was spot on - MIGRANTS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The original wording of the Act required the conditions as worded in Paragraph (2), above, to be met as the result of insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy The new wording of the Act, as amended, still requires the same conditions as worded in Paragraph (2), above, but those conditions could, after the changes, also be a result of natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition and only if domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order. By provisions in the amended act, Congress was granted the right to be informed immediately and every 14 days thereafter during the exercise of federal authority under these conditions.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not quite sure what you are referring too since you are trying to evoke certain laws and acts yet you point to a definition of invasion that is not legalese. The laws are clear that an invasion or insurrection of the usa is only so if the invaders are armed and too much for police to handle.

What you claim about migrants not being able to apply for refugee status is bunk at best.

That's the Insurrection Act of 1807.

The words "refugee" & "asylum" arent even on the page!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Look at the original photo. Notice that there are no other people in the immediate area and all of the real action is hundreds of yards behind her at the border wall? Scripted much. Deny it if you will but it's fairly clear for me.
Can't actually be proven or not from our perspective but nothing is beyond CNN and the leftist agenda.

That’s because the picture is staged. Its ‘fake’.

“Hey can you grab those two kids over there and pretend you’re running from the ‘nazis’ while we take a quick photo?”

“No”

“We’ll give you five dollars”

(Grabs two kids and runs)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Same amount of proof that fox and the right wing media give when they say the refugees are m13 and mostly criminals.

Which is none.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

BS opinion based on fear.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Same amount of proof that fox and the right wing media give when they say the refugees are m13 and mostly criminals.

Which is none.

Exactly , so stop with your lies and propaganda.

Any proof theses people are not criminals? Any proof they’re fleeing persecution?

NO. The same amount of proof that cnn and left wing media give when they (falsely) claim these people are asylum seekers.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I asked for proof that this photo was fake. As expected you have none.

the MSM doesn't just post news stories, they drive public opinion based on what "reality" they wish to show you.

Your right, fox news does have you running scared with their fake news about ALL MALE immigrants are bad.

the photo isn't "fake", they are real people I assume. But the narrative being pushed isn't what "reality" appears like. If you don't get it, it's cool, but rather than pretend you do, you could ask for some help, we are all here for you.

Since you are all about proof, what percentage of the caravans are women and children? (oh, and bring facts with you just to show us all how it's done)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

BS opinion based on fear

Yours is a BS opinion based on media lies

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

UhOh, here comes the deflection tactics.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Any proof theses people are not criminals? Any proof they’re fleeing persecution?

Any proof they are criminals?

stop with your lies and propaganda.

This op is pure 100% grade A propaganda.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Since you are all about proof, what percentage of the caravans are women and children?

Impossible to know that without being there. But I'm sure you will just let fox tell you who they are.

Who is making you believe that most of them are criminals I wonder? And for what reason?

It seems the right wing propaganda machine is at full power today.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Any proof they are criminals?

stop with your lies and propaganda.

Just like your media-fed BS opinions that come from the left wing media propaganda machine
edit on 26 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I posted on Oct 31 that the MSM would post a certain photo
Today I showed that MSM posted that kind of photo.

This my friend is fact. Whatever you derive from those photos are your opinion, but that wasn't what my post was about.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Good job. At least you are paying attention.

FYI that is a current law and deals with ARMED invasion and insurrection along with posse commits. It is the foundation of the terminology that deals with the conflating the current asylum seekers with invaders that would require military response. That was the content of the post you linked in your response to me.

I am still wondering why you think migrants are not allowed to apply for asylum or exactly what act or globalist agenda you are referring to when you make the claim that 10 yrs ago this was all put into motion by someone turning migrants into asylum seekers.

We did have an act in the past that was done away with that allowed thousands of migrants to have temporary visa's every year to come here and work. I forget the name of it but we should reinstate it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I would think crossing boarders illegally and by force would make one a criminal, so if they entered Mexico through illegal means then yes every single one is a criminal including the children.
🤷‍♂️

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
I agree.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

All of which had nothing to do with anything I've said herein.

The issue is you using propaganda speak about these "asylum" seekers.

Fun Fact: People moving from a crappy place to a better one arent "refugees", they're migrants.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
One can both be for helping legitimate refugees, and also be against refugees and non refugees being used and marched to the border for political manipulations. I think both things can be simultaneously true.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
One can both be for helping legitimate refugees, and also be against refugees and non refugees being used and marched to the border for political manipulations. I think both things can be simultaneously true.

Thank you for being the voice of reason. That is the other thing about the media, they want to paint the picture that people are either left or right, with nothing in between.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Of course.

Does anyone who sees the pictures they take of important people really think those are the only shots of an event they have?

Do you really think those shots of Sarah Sanders-Huckabee that always make her look like she has bad gas are the only ones of her they have? Oh no, they have more than a dozen head shots to choose from. If the pictures of her always look bad? It's because they choose those pictures on purpose. Every single picture of something you see has been chosen with a purpose, cropped with a purpose. They know what they're doing.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Since you are all about proof, what percentage of the caravans are women and children?

Impossible to know that without being there. But I'm sure you will just let fox tell you who they are.

Who is making you believe that most of them are criminals I wonder? And for what reason?

It seems the right wing propaganda machine is at full power today.

I'm not basing anything off of Fox News. Perhaps that's your CNN bias as that is how they tell you to debate intelligently.

I have seem quite a few reports dealing with different aspects of the caravan. While I don't have the demographics, the appearance sure looks like young men, and lots of them. If you have evidence to counter all the other news articles that shows a majority of women and children, then I can assure you the MSM would find that of interest. it's the narrative they are pushing.

And Fox News isn't any better than CNN, just tell a different story. If you wish to discuss real events, and want to side step the acting like a pinhead, I think that would prove to be a much better discussion than what currently exists.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join