It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official! Agent Orange GMO Enters Food Supply

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

One study does not a study make.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Yay chemically enhanced food! We will be stronger, healthier and happier than ever before!

time to learn how to build veggie beds, plant fruit trees, and live off the land pioneer style

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wtf?!? All the health risks being found out about other pesticides and they okay another one??

Drain the swamp my a$$!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
For the benefit of others here, the information found could be pertinent to those dealing with health issues. If it's true I find it appalling that this is actually going on in our time.

SustainableBusiness.com News Yes, EPA approved Dow’s herbicide today. The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) immediately filed a lawsuit. “Solving one pesticide’s problem by adding another puts us on a completely unsustainable path. EPA has started a snowballing effect of more and more powerful pesticides that threaten both wildlife and human health,” they say. by Rona Fried

[snipped]

rainwaterresources.com...
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Did you post this on the wrong forum?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No it doesn't, which lead me to wonder why the Government do that One Study info; must be true thing they like to do and have for decades.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Agent Orange was a mixture of equal parts of two herbicides, 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D

2,4-D has been widely used for decades. Not saying they should be doing it though.

edit:

The 2,4,5-T was contaminated with dioxin, which made it so bad.

Others of the rainbow agents (so named for the color coded 55 gallon drums) were also contaminated with dioxin as well, I believe around 65% of the rainbow agents were contaminated with dioxin.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do you have the information to back that up? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

The problem with Agent Orange was impurities created in the manufacturing process, which were toxic, but not part of the official compound.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Please expand , I thought they used agent orange in Vietnam?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ugh. Agent Orange effect on Rats. Liver toxicity prevalent in rats fed this stuff.

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

time to learn how to build veggie beds, plant fruit trees, and live off the land pioneer style

Yup. Lot's of local leafy greens that grow like weeds that are edible and delicious. It really doesn't take much effort. Way better than any store-bought chemical-ridden greens.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

too true.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
a reply to: FlyingFox

Please expand , I thought they used agent orange in Vietnam?

Yes it was used in mass in Vietnam along with the other “rainbow agents” and the herbacides themselves were not the problem it was dioxin contamination from bad manufacturing of the compounds that caused the health crisis. Agent orange was the main one to be contaminated with dioxin but not the only agent to have the problem. The problem was that massive quantities were produced in a hurry and because of the massive quantities proper testing of each batch fell by the way side as there were hundreds of thousands of 55 gallon drums of “rainbow” agents shipped to Vietnam for the the defoliation efforts, it wasn’t out of malice.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join