It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion Caravan painting Honduran Flags

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: musicismagic
America must let them in. It's God's law of common ground for love thy neighbor.

As the left likes to remind everybody time and time again, the United States is not a Christian nation so these criminals and illegals can # right off back to where they came from.

Ho-ohhh touché!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Violater1

Yes but Honduras is crap.

OK, So these tens of thousands of "oppressed people" that want to seek Political Asylum need to go back and change their country. NOT OURS!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So who is paying me to waste my time on here to speak to a brick wall? The confirmation bias around here is too strong to overcome, hundreds of people performing daily circle jerks with each other. Look at the front page right now or any other day for the past 2 or so years, the boards lean heavily in one direction when it comes to the front page and what content is pulling new members in.
edit on 11/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Invaders and armies always lead with a flag.

This is a year long planned million operation.

The organizers were in these countries for months gathering and paying people to leave on a certain date.

They were fed along the way, provided clothes and medical assistance.

The mission is to get to the u.s. no matter what

The organizers know these people harmful or not will no more dmagae to the American system then any army could.

An elderly person on medication will cost more and do more damage then some of these younger ones to the system.

Has nothing to do about race
Had nothing to do with who is bad and good entering.

The statement should be no mas

U.s. is facing over population in cities and suburbs, lack of jobs, lack of resources, lack of school seats.

I think there are liberals they literally believe the u.s. can take an infinite amount of people under its wing

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Then why is all the hate coming from the left? I don't understand the narrative trump has caused all this hate, as if the left is defending itself from some great hateful mass against it. It seems the left is full of hate because they stood with her and didn't get what they wanted, and are hateful for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

The organizers were in these countries for months gathering and paying people to leave on a certain date.

The organizers know these people harmful or not will no more dmagae to the American system then any army could.

An elderly person on medication will cost more and do more damage then some of these younger ones to the system.

U.s. is facing over population in cities and suburbs, lack of jobs, lack of resources, lack of school seats.

I think there are liberals they literally believe the u.s. can take an infinite amount of people under its wing

The liberals don't care about jobs, overpopulation, medication, nor education. All they want are votes. And they have found a deep cesspool to extract them from. Their nefarious plan to overthrow the US Government was squashed when Donald Trump became the 45th USA President. And this will continue when he becomes the 46th.
Thank you for your response.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Bloodworth

The liberals don't care about jobs, overpopulation, medication, nor education. All they want are votes. And they have found a deep cesspool to extract them from. Their nefarious plan to overthrow the US Government was squashed when Donald Trump became the 45th USA President. And this will continue when he becomes the 46th.
Thank you for your response.

A majority of the citizens are naive to such acts.
Wish more would wake up.
Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The invaders obviously don't want to apply for asylum or they would have already done so in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, or... They want nothing to do with obeying US laws, nor wish to integrate themselves with The USA

Why should people respect US law when the US does not respect international law.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So who is paying me to waste my time on here to speak to a brick wall? The confirmation bias around here is too strong to overcome, hundreds of people performing daily circle jerks with each other. Look at the front page right now or any other day for the past 2 or so years, the boards lean heavily in one direction when it comes to the front page and what content is pulling new members in.

Been that way for quite some time.

As for who is paying you? I'm willing to bet Russia.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The invaders obviously don't want to apply for asylum or they would have already done so in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, or... They want nothing to do with obeying US laws, nor wish to integrate themselves with The USA

Why should people respect US law when the US does not respect international law.

Sovereignty. Most countries still have it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Example with sources please.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Example with sources please.

I bring you to water. Drink if you will. If your interested use some search functions and look for yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What do these people think will actually happen if they do get here?
If someone will hire them do they know how little minimum wage will buy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join