It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FREE TURKEY (when you get a NO COST flu shot)"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So now they're going as low as trying to pay people to get a 'free' flu shot, eh?
(*With most insurance plans)
Sounds pretty desperate if you ask me.

DONT GET IT!!

I know I've gone a 15 year stretch without getting any indication of a flu for more than 24 hours (every few years it seems like I can 'taste' it coming on but it never does).

But people I know that have gotten them get SICK every year.

CDC Admits Flu Shots Fail Half the Time
Americans have never been big fans of flu shots. During the 2009 “swine flu” influenza A pandemic, only about 40 percent of adults bothered to roll up their sleeves. 1 Last year, flu vaccine rates were still just 47 percent for adults but pediatricians had vaccinated 75 percent of children under two years old. 2

Perhaps it is because parents are being thrown out of pediatricians’ offices if they don’t give their children every federally recommended vaccine – or maybe it is just because adults can talk about how they felt after getting vaccinated and infants and children under age two cannot.
sick-young-woman.jpg

How many times has someone told you: “The year I got a flu shot is the only year I got sick” or maybe you learned that the hard way yourself after getting vaccinated.

Doctors insist that just because we get sick with a fever, headache, body aches and a terrible cough that hangs on for weeks after getting vaccinated, it doesn’t mean the vaccine made us sick. They say it was just a “coincidence” because correlation does not equal causation. 3 4

Well, that may be true some of the time, but now the CDC is admitting that flu shots don’t prevent influenza most of the time. 5 In fact, studies show that a history of seasonal flu shots can even make people more susceptible to getting sick with a fever, headache, body aches and a terrible cough that hangs on for weeks! 6 But just like with pertussis infections, a lot of people also get and transmit influenza infections without showing any symptoms at all. 7 8 9

edit on 24-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They can keep their turkeys. I haven't had a flu shot in 20 years, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have to agree with this. Haven't gotten one since I left college and I haven't been sick since (flu, colds, etc) yet those who get it always seem to have some issues throughout the year.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'd love to get a flu shot.

....Then send it to an independent lab for analysis.

Creepy

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm forced to get one for work. Would never do it other wise.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That just seems downright suspect! They don't care about our health that much.

WHY are they so desperate to give a free flu shot???

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Do You also get the Pop-Up thermometer when You are "done"?

I'm guessing there is enough Aluminum in the shot to get something 'good' for BigPHarma™ but $u¢k$ for You(rs), but isn't how this particular 'game' is played? Work for "Them" and then have "Them" suck up every cent You 'make' How? Look at the food, what is the absolute ONLY thing the humanoid MUST have? Water. How do the lakes look in Your neck of the woods?
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
That just seems downright suspect! They don't care about our health that much.

WHY are they so desperate to give a free flu shot???

Follow the money!

Lots and lots of $$$ rolling in. World wide, hundreds of million flu shots every year.

The cash cow that keeps giving.

P

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
But isn't this really a little bit of fear mongering?

I mean, FREE TURKEYS.

www.wfla.com...

Nothing nefarious about it, if your insurance covers it, great here is a free turkey, if you gotta pay for it, meh better luck next time cheap ass 😌

Being prior Militar, we've had all kinds of shots, does that make us different from yous?

...and did I mention, FREE TURKEYS?
edit on 24-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Mmmhmmm

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I'm forced to get one for work. Would never do it other wise.

I never had one until I was at a temporary work place that had made it mandatory.

Made me sick as a dog and I never get sick.

Haven't gotten sick since then either.

Never studied on it too much (although I have a bit of distrust with modern medical science, so I don't go to them unless a bone is broken) but no thanks for me again, ever.

I live in the middle of a community of Mennonites who do not do infant vaccines.

No autism there...

Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I mean, FREE TURKEYS.

www.wfla.com...

Nothing nefarious about it, if your insurance covers it, great here is a free turkey, if you gotta pay for it, meh better luck next time cheap ass 😌

Being prior Militar, we've had all kinds of shots, does that make us different from yous?

Vet here too with the 80's overseas shots.

Yellow fever shot is a little different from a flu shot.

So take one if you want one, but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It’s free to recipient, not free of cost. Insurance pays full price with no co-pay to recipient, usually because it’s considered preventive (what my insurance calls it). I’m sure they offer the turkey because I can choose anywhere (in my network) to get my flu shot and they bill my insurance company more than the price of a small frozen turkey. Wouldn’t work for me as I don’t care much for turkey.

As an aside, I’ve been getting flu mist or flu shots since the 70s. Never had a reaction, never got sick. Same for the hundreds of immunizations I got over 28 years active duty (to include anthrax). Not sure if I had reactions from childhood immunizations, but I’m not autistic.

I am not an immunization conspiracist and my lifetime philosophy has been if there is something that can prevent me from getting some disease that can kill me, I’m in. YMMV.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Perhaps they're putting exotic psychotropic drugs in there that convince you that you dont have Gulf War Syndrome (etc)..

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
people say " follow the money "

try actually doing that

and ask yourself why - the medical insurance industry [ far larger than " big pharma " ] has actually acquiesced to paying for flu shots . and do same for all govts with solcial health care

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Arnie123

I mean, FREE TURKEYS.

www.wfla.com...

Vet here too with the 80's overseas shots.

Yellow fever shot is a little different from a flu shot.

So take one if you want one, but no thanks.

Well I mean, I have...like all my life and NOPE. Nothing bad here, no cancer, autism and chest bursters.

Like is said, just a bit of fear mongering 🙄

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have an idea that it's all about the deal they have with all the insurance companies. The Affordable Care Act and the multitudes with benefits from work are a good mine for the vaccine makers and for those providing the vaccines to the patients. Between the ACA and Medicare, Medicaid, they are ranking in plenty of seasonal dough

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'll have a toucch of salonella with my gov testing!!

Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wonder.
Were the turkeys the test animals for the flu vaccine ?
They dont look too well

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Um! so they want people to be healthy! ? ?
so why dont they give free health care?
or very cheap?

you Dont want to know!
its so evil you would die!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
From www.opensecrets.org

Industry Total
Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $216,134,421
Insurance $121,336,568
Electronics Mfg & Equip $110,052,359
Business Associations $103,909,076