It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit Donald Tusk tells European Union to approve deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Brexit: Donald Tusk tells European Union to approve deal

Please be true to end this dragged out nonsense, hell i voted Brexit but even I would change my mind if it dragged on much longer, although i do think we should never been asked to vote, what the hell do I (or the majority of the general public) know about the intricacy of international trade deals, but they asked and i responded based on my observations of MEP expenditure being another tax sinkhole, people like Farage denouncing the EU while still claiming expenses, get your noses out of that trough

Another reason to leave even after the initial brexit vote

EU parliament to keep public in dark on MEP expenses

And now watch all the slime who did not want to be PM while having to find a deal in this mess, come and stab TM in back, none of them had the balls to be PM 2 years ago

The world will keep on turning no matter what we do in our land of hope and glory and all that

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Who is Donald Tusk?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I don't think it matters what Tusk says the deal will be voted down by Parliament , Theresa May has no chance on wining the vote so will probably face a No confidence vote.
Oh what fun.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Something I put in another thread showing the capitulation of Theresa May the

Remainer P M......

Well I'm beginning to have a grudging respect for David Cameron. He returned

from Brussels with nothing....zilch from the EU to stop having the referendum

which was promised to a disenchanted UK, never believing the people would

actually vote to leave.

When the leave vote came in I'm beginning to think at least he had the moral

compass not to collude with the EU in the total deception of the people of UK.

So we got U Turn Theresa May the deceptor .......

# " Brexit means Brexit"

# "Nothings agreed till everythings agreed"

# "No deal is better than a bad deal"

# My deal (with the chains to the EU) is the best deal.

# Its MY deal or no Brexit'........

Theresa Traitor May PUPPET of the corrupt EU is feeding from the EU trough.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Who is Donald Tusk?

Exactly!

Just another jumped up EU feeder at the trough

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I keep getting news feeds talking about a solar event to occur in your area some time next week. It could, apparently, cause some wide spread outages.

Coincidental thing it would be for something to happen due to a solar flare. all the whilst your government have talked about putting troops in the streets in case of unrest due to Brexit.

These are some strange times indeed.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Who is Donald Tusk?

Tusk is absent from this EU meeting, However Teresa May could learn from it!!

Its worth a watch.....

Donald Tusk can be seen on this one!!

edit on 24-11-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That's the one that bothers me , how did we go from "No deal is better than a bad deal" to "sign up to this bad deal or no Brexit"

Trust the Tories to make a cock-up of this , seems to me May is a Fifth columnist selling us down the river.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: eletheia

That's the one that bothers me , how did we go from "No deal is better than a bad deal" to "sign up to this bad deal or no Brexit"

Trust the Tories to make a cock-up of this , seems to me May is a Fifth columnist selling us down the river.

I dont know how she has the gall .......

I have followed the twists and turns very closely and I am both astonished and

appaled at how stupid she thinks the electorate are.

I am aghast !!!!!!! I can only say "Bare faced liar"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This deal is not acceptable and must be voted down. We should leave to WTO keep our money and negotiate a deal later.

The Tory party is bleeding out in public view and appears not to notice.

As a right wing Brexit voter I'm coming to the sickening conclusion I may be forced to vote for the Marxist loon purely as a vehicle to burn a traitorous establishment down.

Would have been better for all if they had just honoured the vote. Now we head for real trouble.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It will be interesting if she can get this through Parliament. I wouldn't think so, but with so many politicians already aboard the gravy train that is the EU, it wouldn't surprise me either.

The whole thing is a mess. I love my country, but right now we are a laughing stock.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup
This deal is not acceptable and must be voted down. We should leave to WTO keep our money and negotiate a deal later.

The Tory party is bleeding out in public view and appears not to notice.

As a right wing Brexit voter I'm coming to the sickening conclusion I may be forced to vote for the Marxist loon purely as a vehicle to burn a traitorous establishment down.

Would have been better for all if they had just honoured the vote. Now we head for real trouble.

The *deal* is so BAD that for the first time in my life I am considering

if push comes to shove.....having been betrayed ....voting in Steptoe

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I don't think it matters what Tusk says the deal will be voted down by Parliament ,

I am not so sure. We are now in full politics. While you can expect the SNP robots to vote against (they'll do that, because that's what they are), I am not sure that other politicians are so enslaved to their party line. They are more sensitive to their constituencies and to their reputation.

The problem with Brexit is that everyone wants something different. There was never a chance that the "deal" was going to suit everyone. All we have is a bunch of politicians saying why it's not what they want, but are they really prepared to drag this on? Of course the Remainers want to drag this on, because that's the only chance they have of staying in the EU. If Parliament vote "no" then the SNP get what they want, but everyone else gets mayhem, and there's the chance it'll go back to another referendum.

On the "People's vote" aka another referendum. There have been nearly 50 referenda cross the EU about various bits of membership. Each time the EU supporters don't get what they want they get another referendum. Time for the UK to break the mold.
edit on 25/11/2018 by paraphi because: typo

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The problem with Brexit is that everyone wants something different. There was never a chance that the "deal" was going to suit everyone.

I think it is rather disingenuous to say that......

*Br* = Britain *exit* = leaving

*Britain leaving the EU* cutting the strings the EU has tied all 28

countries to the corrupt institution. We actually joined a *trading union*

and we have ended up in a straight jacket.

I as a leaver and others I know who were leavers knew exactly what we were

leaving for

Anyone renting their home/property when they leave not owing and the property

is in good condition they just leave they are NOT required to make a deal to

be able to leave.

On the "People's vote" aka another referendum. There have been nearly 50 referenda cross the EU about various bits of membership. Each time the EU supporters don't get what they want they get another referendum. Time for the UK to break the mold.

We dont need yet another referendum ...... We just need the result of the one

we had to be honoured.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

May should be opening her own wrists with the crap her and her gooberment propose!

At least one good thing with come of Brexit, it will sink her and her administration's battleship.

But at what cost at the same.

This will be our new look Independent UK pound coin after Brexit, for the majority of us and for the foreseeable future.

edit on 25-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You don't know that mate, it's just your opinion.
The £pound dropping created a bumper year for everyone in my region, more foreign tourists and 'D' or 'F' plated cars around than I've ever seen before...we have been booming on foreign cash and everyone else says the same because it trickles down to everyone...the small hotel had a good year so can now afford to refurbish their rooms and pay people like me...I have more cash in my pocket so spend it at the pub or local shop.

Nope, it may be different for you where you are but the weak pound means boomtime for anywhere which relies on tourist money, there will always be winners and losers.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Cheer up. It could be worse.

There's no doubting that Brexit is destabilising to the comfy encroachment of a federal Europe, led by globalists and unelected elites, but the UK will survive. Probably flourish. The UK will remain close to the EU, and as the British are Europeans we'll get along just fine. However, the EU sort of cramps our style, especially the unelected robot bit.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Current PM is "unelected", just a thought.

Hope you are correct about Brexit paraphi because at the end of the day all anybody wants is a wee bit stability and a better future for our children, might be nice if things don't cost an arm and a leg also.

Don't see it myself through but on this occasion, i would be glad to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

"You don't know that mate, it's just your opinion."

What else could i possibly offer other than opinion?

The facts and implications being rather hard to come by or still in the post.

It's different in many an area, and it will be different or at least a significant proportion of the funding will have to come from somewhere else where you hail from also after Brexit, that's a given really.

The only winners will be the privileged few with the funds and monies available to ride out the socioeconomic stagnation of tour nation for the few decades imho.
edit on 26-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: paraphi

Current PM is "unelected", just a thought.

The people in her constituency who elected her would argue differently.
The membership of her party who then elected her leader would too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join