It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All humans have same ancestors scientists claim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

No but its also an indication it would be pure luck to overlap./

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The human population never dipped below 1000 and that's being extremely generous. It was never just one single couple, but an entire genetic line that ended up surviving better in the long run.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
The human population never dipped below 1000 and that's being extremely generous. It was never just one single couple, but an entire genetic line that ended up surviving better in the long run.

This is what happens when people use the Daily Fail as their source and then cite/quote it as if it’s the actual paper when it not only is the original dourcemat, it’s some fluff and buff BS printed as nothing more than yellow journalism because someone is pushing a Judeo-Christian narrative that’s isnt actually supported in the original paper. The research is over a year old, the paper was published last May and has been debunked multiple times in the last 7 months. Anybody with a basic understanding of biology, let alone genetics, should be able to understand that a population of just 2 leads to such crazy genetic degradation within just a few generations. There was a group in Australia who were studied because of the severe genetic abnormalities that were worsening with each new generation because they started off as a handful of isolationists. I’ll have to look it up but I believe it began with a half dozen adults and within 4 generations the abnormalities were too extreme to ignore so there’s no way that we would see the degree of genetic diversity in H. Sapiens that we see today, 100 Ka after this alleged bottleneck of only one male and one female. It’s not just unrealistic, it’s biologically impossible.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Right. Apparently that's what happened:

About 7,000 years ago, something weird happened to men: the genetic diversity of their Y chromosomes collapsed. It was as if there was only one man left to mate for every 17 women. The collapse may have been the result of generations of war between patrilineal clans structured around male ancestry.

news.stanford.edu... n-structubiological-event/

Like with Bigfoot, there has to be multiple of the same animal to reproduce. So if there was just one male and one female, it wouldn't have been enough to bring humanity from the brink of extinction.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
isn't it obvious?
150,000 years ago there was a giant flood that wiped out most of life and Noah with all the animals he saved repopulated the planet with a few groups of surviving animals who managed to escape the flood another way.
It would seem the church got the dates wrong, or did scientists?

edit on 1-12-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
isn't it obvious?
150,000 years ago there was a giant flood that wiped out most of life and Noah with all the animals he saved repopulated the planet with a few groups of surviving animals who managed to escape the flood another way.
It would seem the church got the dates wrong, or did scientists?

Well the dates will always be in question because of the intentional bastardization of our current recorded recognised accepted timeline.....some say 150,000 years ago some say 1 million years ago some say 3654 years ago...…..lets set the timeline aside maybe we don't need it as much as we thought to define causality.I suggest you do an ATS search for Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave....DISCLAIMER ….no part of that name is in any way related to the ATS poster named peter vlar.

If we put aside the timeline WHICH IS OUR CHOICE the remaining evidence IS STILL ONE HUNDRED PERCENT VALID AND SUBSTANCIATED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE......you see we do not require a timeline bearing...nope that is simply a stumbling block consistently inserted into the topic content.

We have evidence that rock that is indistinguishable from other rock CAN BE FORMED IN JUST SEVERAL YEARS under the correct REALTIME and REAL WORLD conditions...….the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model clearly proves how these exact same EXTREME CONDITIONS were created on a GLOBAL SCALE.

I personally have picked up pieces of petrified flesh that in every way looks identical to flesh from a nice roast.....I have found an ancient stone pendant with god knows what type of language carved into it and larger stones also written on....I have found pertified body parts and I have found a piece of MACHINED GRANITE ROCK.....all from the same spot.

Oil is FRESH....I have worked on some of the worlds top notch Oil Well Drilling Rigs and I have tasted fresh oil....its edible believe me....il is not millions of years old.....lol....it is less than 4000 years old in fact it is almost exactly 3654 years old....and it contains the biological components of people plants and animals and fish and birds and every other living biological thing on Earth.....Oil can be worked with in the Lab and we can define the original components of oil from different resevoirs and deposits…..and we know how much of a specific sample was made from plants and also from animals......material was CLASSIFIED prior to being DEPOSITED in RESEVOIRS....the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model clearly illustrates and maps these classification actions.

Mudfossil University has done a great job of explaining the technical end of the investigation of the billions of exmples of people plants and animals found globally that are petrified into stone during a VGCDW......Mudfossil University has yet to apply the VGCDW Model and when this is done the answers to origin and causality will be clear and resounding .

NewEarth has done a great job showing how our current timeline has been so bastarized that it is useless to us now as a tool....her work is great in that she proves the timeline has been intentionally screwed up on us for diabolical reasons....NewEarth has not yet applied the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model to her body of work and when she does she will learn that Humanities History is comprised of CIRCULAR TIMELINES ATTATCHED TO VGCDWs...that it is NOT POSSIBLE for our timeline to be one long straight linear focus....nope....our True History is one of many overlapping and entangled circular cyclical 3657 year evolutions.....NewEarth has taken on the challenge of sorting out our current timelines true position...she will succeed one day soon...….for anyone who needs visuals think of a ...tangled up SLINKY....or just google that phrase for pictures…..if you just google SLINKY www.alexbrands.com... you will see EXACTLY HOW OUR ONE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY would look if you were to lay it out in a linear fashion.....however because of the impacts of the cyclical VGCDWs these nice perfect circular evolutions perfectly connected are torn asunder and twisted and warped but like a tangled slinky STILL permanently CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER.farm9.staticflickr.com...
edit on 1-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: infolurker

So ...

Just what does this do to the "racist" argument?
If we are all from the same genetic line, we must all be of the same race. This kind of matches up with part of my argument. I have, for years, wanted someone to show me a member of some other race, other than human, which lives on the planet earth.
I have been accused of being racist and have always expressed the fact that I am indeed all in favor of the human race over any others.
I would much rather disagree on politics or public policies, something worthy of changing, than something we all have in common.

Without delving to deeply into it all.....IMAGINE if all of UNIVERSAL LIFE is encoded the EXACT SAME WAY...what if life ANYWHERE in the Universe when it spontaneously blooms consistently finds its way under all circumstances to a humanoid form..representative of the original Father and Mother.

Pardon my ignorance ...

But your point being ???

The point is life is spontaneous in the Universe and it always evolves in a PATTERNED parallel manner WITIN THE PHYSICAL CONFINES AND PARAMETERS OF ITS LOCATION into sentient life in one form or another that is in the image of the creator which happens to be humanoid apparently.....meaning no god anyone on this rock worships created us HERE...and we do not know if we are EXACTLY IN THE FORM OF THE CREATOR......maybe an Avian humanoid form is closer to origin than a Mamallian one like we happen to be....we do not know.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Isnt this the Chicken or the Egg, conundrum?.

So ALL of Humanity is from One pair of Mummy and Daddy humans......

So....Who were Their Parents?.........who was the Grandma and Grandpa of Humanity?........and on it goes....

A lot of Bullswool, and too simplistic a "Theory"......as is the Out of Africa theory.

Noone has still answered the simple question....if all "Apes and Primates" came from Africa....how come there are monkeys in South America and Asia, and where did the Orangutan and Gigantopithicus come from?.

Not to mention the dominant mammal in Australia is the Marsupial....and there are No Primates.
Why are there only Marsupials in Australia?

There are way, Way too many variances for life on Planet Earth, to come up with one definitive idea.

It explains nothing.

Their parents? Nah...they were 'created' in order to produce more slaves for the overlords who came to ravish the planet of its mineral wealth. Unfortunately for them, their prodigy grew in population more rapidly than expected and they had to leave, in fear of their lives...or something like that. Two creations in Genesis...the Garden of Eden project failed, due to Lucifer spilling the beans to the Eve and she then spilled the beans to the Adam and both of them got spotted playing dress-up, by a God, while he walked in the afternoon breeze of the Garden.

They were kept naked to emphasise their lowliness and that God was mightily pissed off that they gained the knowledge to realise that they were just like Him...so he kicked them out into the World that already existed outside of the Garden.

Cain, exiled, found a wife in a land that already existed and was already populated.

I digress. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Maybe it started in the southpole

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
I believe the first people came from the southhmpole.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Well I believe all creation began in the southpole. The emerald forest. In the middle of the southpole. Google it.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 02041775278

Sounds legit. I think the Wizard of Oz lives there as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 02041775278
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Well I believe all creation began in the southpole. The emerald forest. In the middle of the southpole. Google it.

The south pole was once sub-tropical, but that was 100 million years ago -- long before humans (or even our ape-like ancestors) were around. Our species is only about 250,000 years old. Our ancestors and apes diverged from their common ancestor roughly 10 million years ago.

100 million years ago -- when Antarctica was lush and green -- was during the time of the dinosaurs.

So no...the humans species did not come out of Antarctica.

edit on 12/30/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I read a book in college that said we as humans came from small organism in the ocean that grew into whales and along the way some flopped on shore and learned to breathe.

Guess saying every living thing is related?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I read a book in college that said we as humans came from small organism in the ocean that grew into whales and along the way some flopped on shore and learned to breathe.

Humans did not evolve from whales. They recently evolved from land animals / primates.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Humans did not evolve from whales. They recently evolved from land animals / primates.

The book I read said at one time there was only marine life.

And an eel like creature flopped on shore, learned to breathe, and started all land animals?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And an eel like creature flopped on shore, learned to breathe, and started all land animals?

It was creatures like the Tiktaalik, who were fish that had many features of four-legged creatures and started venturing on land.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

It was creatures like the Tiktaalik, who were fish that had many features of four-legged creatures and started venturing on land.

Some even had what resembled a face.
2 eyes, mouth

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yes, there was only marine life originally, but they did not include whales. Whales came from the land and adapted to the ocean after the fact.

Your eel comparison is a straw man. Things don't just flop onto shore and magically breathe air. Amphibians came first and they could survive in both land and water. Organisms sometimes get isolated and forced to adapt or die out, but this is something that happens slowly over millions of generations. A single individually doesn't suddenly change to breathe midlife.

edit on 1 16 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, there was only marine life originally, but they did not include whales. Whales came from the land and adapted to the ocean after the fact.

Your eel comparison is a straw man. Things don't just flop onto shore and magically breathe air. Amphibians came first and they could survive in both land and water. Organisms sometimes get isolated and forced to adapt or die out, but this is something that happens slowly over millions of generations. A single individually doesn't suddenly change to breathe midlife.

Of course, I'm not trying to make it out like it's a fast process.
This book said it was a long process of some marine creatures who would get thrown out of the ocean by a storm or beached. And 1 in millions would learn to adapt, grow some feature.

From there it would develop off spring with that feature.

Wish i could remember the book.

The cover was a picture of some small marine life creature that had a face kind of.

Writer said this is our ancestors

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join