It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians Are Going To Verify That The Moon Landing Was Real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They had built a lander but didn't go 2nd place = first loser.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ask the Ruskies if they want proof we can send them some pics...taken from Mars

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here's more proof.....

NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) captured the sharpest images ever taken from space of the Apollo 12, 14 and 17 landing sites. Images show the twists and turns of the paths made when the astronauts explored the lunar surface.

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 27-11-2018 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I just want to know what neil armstrong saw...he never talked about...but apprently he saw somthing...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

If he didn't talk about it, how do you know he saw something?

What he saw was the moon, which he described in detail.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

...and you know this how?

Armstrong never made any statements of any sort that would imply that he saw "something"...other then the coolness that is another world.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

He did say Apollo missions, those are all Apollo missions, are they not?

No call to jump on the man. He's right. Low earth orbit has been the limit, other than the Apollo missions.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I meant that they monitored the whole mission. If they had noticed anything that could've even hinted at a hoax I think they would've made it public knowledge in 1969.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes Apollo missions

But, that's what Apollo was for -, to go to the moon ………

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Suppose the real question is "Is Russia real, do they exist"?

My bets on fake news.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ocht I just cant wait until they goto the moon again and find the russian base !

hahah

joking

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Have you verified these pictures? IF the moon landing was faked then it's fairly safe to assume that images could be faked too. Now, I think we did go to the moon and discount the conspiracy around it, but I'm also 100% certain any govt goes to extraordinary lengths to lie and deceive. I take anything the US Govt. says at face value.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
and of course - the level of retard that believes the apollo program was a hoax - is not going to believve the russians - are they ?

They will believe the Russians, of course. Otherwise they would have to consider that maybe they really were manipulated like idiots in a recent election....

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Believing in NASA is like believing the Government official narrative on 9/11. Or that Saddam had WMDs to.

People often come out with such quotes about NASA because NASA doesn't indulge in their fantasies. If you came out with something to back up the comment it would be worth making it. If it's thrown in 'because this is a conspiracy site' it's just more froth without substance.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok so if NASA Lies , if they admitted it , what difference would it make to your life ?

just so your ego can go "see I was right , I told you all "

then carry on with your #ty life as a slave to the capitalist machine

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I've verified them.

China, Japan and India all took images of the Apollo sites in various levels of detail and nothing in them disagrees with the LRO views, including evidence of human activity.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I suppose if someone was of the mindset that "they can fake anything" -- including information from non-United States sources -- no amount of evidence can ever prove to that person that NASA went to the Moon with the Apollo Program.

NASA could take the Moon-doubter there personally to see the landing sites, but using the notion that they can fake anything, it's possible that the sites they show were staged sometime after the fact.

edit on 27/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
let's not pretend that the Russian's aren't part of the global Rothschild banking system and participating in suppressing our hidden history

all global leaders are involved

You know who ISNT Part of the global Rothschild banking system?

Cuba
Iran
North Korea

That's it.

Geez ... see any sort of a pattern here?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If there were credible evidence at least photographic) that the USA didn't go to The Moon, IE a photo of the landing site that doesn't show a flag and lander etc) don't you think the Soviet Union would have published this decades ago?

The biggest issue I have with the whole moon landing hoax is that there have been plenty of major players with easy ways of verifying USA never went to the moon and that have a definite vested interest in proving they didn't.

50 years later, and no evidence has ever been produced.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Rothschild
you haven't a clue .

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join