It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians Are Going To Verify That The Moon Landing Was Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
To me this is a great ATS topic, this has been discussed many times in different threads here on ATS whether the moon landing was real.
I am 50/50 either way, if it was found out that it never happened, it wouldn't surprise me at all. But if they get up there and take pictures of things left behind and say, yup they were there, that wouldn't surprise me either.

I actually want the Russians to do this.

News Article

Conspiracy theories claim Nasa's Apollo mission was a hoax

ATS what do you say ?
edit on 24-11-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Interesting final paragraph.

Earlier in November, Mr Rogozin revealed plans to start building a base on the moon after 2025, with the project exceeding the US Apollo programme of the 1960s and 1970s in terms of scale. The programme will put its first humans on the moon by 2030 or 2031.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Their suits had no rediationprotection.....
Big buzzer goin off....with a really low tone

Yep....and we should have seen a glint from Earth as they made their way inorbit......we got squat......
edit on 24-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

Ya know, they would !eft a video cam pointing back at the Earth as they left it for the last time
edit on 24-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
let's not pretend that the Russian's aren't part of the global Rothschild banking system and participating in suppressing our hidden history

all global leaders are involved

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One lying Government is going to tell us the truth about another lying Government.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So do you think that they get up there see nothing and then lie, creating more fake pictures?

Seems to be crazy if they would do that, but a guess it's possible.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The 1969 Moon Landing was real.

But what they showed "Live" on TV was in a studio.

😎🚬

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's very kind of them but I don't need their confirmation , the evidence is on the Moon.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah but you still couldn't say it happened, i think all the big countries are in bed together, using each other to control their flock.
Creating fear and hatred between us, to keep us feeling vulnerable and needing them to protect us from the bad guys.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Exactly

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.space.com...
NASA Unveils New Detailed Photos of Apollo Moon Landing Sites

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe. I've been saying it never happened. What if it did? The Russians might fly over the site, see the gear, and claim nothing is there. They could even produce video. It's possible to produce any video today showing anything.

So if they deny the landing ever happened, what could we do about it? Tell them they did it wrong? Even if we send our own probe; who would believe it? Especially after all these years. We can send probes everywhere else but we never verified the moon landing until now?

So no matter what the Russians say it will prove nothing. Those who want to believe will. Those who don't won't. Not until humans return or go there the first time will anyone really be convinced of anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's very kind of them but I don't need their confirmation , the evidence is on the Moon.

LoL, the evidence is over 380,000 kms away... how convenient.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Ya know, they would !eft a video cam pointing back at the Earth as they left it for the last time

They did better than that, they took pictures from deep space showing a whole hemisphere of the Earth.
Those pictures included a weather system and when resized, they match exactly with an early weather satellite's pictures taken in a near Earth orbit at the same time.
What else d'yuh need.....blood?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

When you think of the technological advancement from then to now. And i mean like on the things in your home, your car or whatever.

We should be holidaying on the moon by now at least, it seems the best advancements are on the things that distract us, entrap us...

Maybe they don't need machines to get there,
If consciousness can be controlled outwith the body, you could go anywhere.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

JFK made those footsteps as he ascended to heaven.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The evidence is still being used today , the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment was left on the Moon by the Apollo missions to give an accurate reading of the distance between the Earth and the Moon.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
www.space.com...
NASA Unveils New Detailed Photos of Apollo Moon Landing Sites

What's with the black inky-looking blobs around each thing the arrows are pointing at?
edit on 24-11-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The evidence is still being used today , the Lunar Laser Ranging experiment was left on the Moon by the Apollo missions to give an accurate reading of the distance between the Earth and the Moon.

There is man-made equipment on Mars. No human has ever been there.

Just as a sense of balance.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The telemetry date, most of the reel's of film including almost everything the public had never seen and a whole host of other material was classified behind closed door's and taken away so that the public could never ask for it.
There was a thread the other day about going back to the moon if they can ever figure out how to do so.

I do not for one second accept that the SKY is black in space with no stars that is a lie, in fact the visors ARE tinted but you should still be able to see stars.

Why, they are sun's some much brighter than your own, there is no Atmosphere to get in the way and attenuate there light and for camera images the argument has always been that the reflection from the moon was so bright that the camera aperture speed had to be very fast which does not cut it either since even a fast aperture speed would not block out those bright objects.

IF we could not see stars in space then what is the point of space telescopes.

But here is the orthodox argument.
www.physlink.com...

Now to my mind those star's should be brighter than laser pointer's at least those that are relatively near to us and so they should still show up in images, of course if they have also tinted the camera lens then that may explain some stars away.

My opinion is that they did go to the moon but that there are thing's on the moon such as ancient technology and ruin's from a possible war or catastrophe which the elite want to control for the technological resource these thing's represent allowing them to literally jump thousands of years ahead of there rival's, they also do not want the public to be frightened or to have a CULTURE SHOCK which would destroy some people's religious faith's and even traumatize the stock markets.
They may also have found history from this lost civilization and decided not to make some of it's mistake's so may actually be benignly - at least partially - introducing some of that technology to us over time but given argument's that they know of clean energy sources etc it is mostly just about keeping themselves rich as they obviously care a lot less about the environment down here on earth than we the ordinary people whom they see as sheep do.

www.alternatememories.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join