It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Each religion has different parts of god, not different gods

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
First I do not put a capital on god because I believe it does not want a capital because it wants to be equal if not lesser to let everything beside time grow to create more time haha if that makes sense.

Each religion sees a different part of the world for many centuries & have not known technology until recently. Without planes or fones they do not understand there are 100,000 different beliefs yet, they think there are 50. They made irrational decisions for ancient modern percieved survival based on information available. They had forms of science like the spear which ultimately corresponded to my next para..

Science brings all religions together & splits them at the same time. Science divides & conquors. We know god is a possibility & that algorythm bring us together. It also splits peoples beliefs & people start reasons on how this or does not work. Religions fight with scientific weopons: ex; spears, catapults, planes, guns, etc. though they believe in what modern science deems unreasonable for religions law to work above sciences. It is a contradiction that economically boosts both yin-yang beliefs. The first words ever spoken were not religious were they? Which brings me to my next point.

Words were very very rare for 100,000 years & more, woman just were taught how to read not even a few hundred years ago. Descriptive art was not a womans job before, to translate arts & self-devolepment into language. Words were a form of primitive science. Only few men have had the luck to have that knowledge of language for a lot of thousands of years up until recently. We recognize the same demonstrations with nukes & jets. It has always been on the system of technological self-developed language arts. It has been that way since words started & will remain that way until we go back to where we started in a different way. We just created a land a hundred years ago where all can correspond & figure out there is more to human connection than previously known.

Religion only is different parts of god because people all live with god, whether god is a mystical aspect of life or scientifically explained, god in definition is us. People unintentionally disagree about different parts of god not that they have different gods, most can agree on that. We all agree if there is a god, it is everything, so debating about which part is better is natural technological evilution. Democracy, society, empires, landscape, territory, exploration, thoughts in general, religions aspect of science.

Words are the first scientific experiment ever. Words created science, science started war, war then created economics, economics than made hospitals. The four horseman. Religion is based off a lot of that is it not? It might not be which is why people question if science is realer than religion or opposite if they contradict each other, how each is percieved & why does any thing beside feeding brutallity have to happen from some human to human contact?

Religion is just people unintentionally scientifically trying to prove their part of god is better than the other part of god not god vs god, it is different parts of god fighting each other in religion alone. Either by words or swords, science is why they use technological tools like those to prove.
edit on 23-11-2018 by SatansPride because: it

edit on 23-11-2018 by SatansPride because: it

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

In ancient cultures, many "visitors" were called "god".

Animals were called "god".

Planets were called "god".

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I agree, and people have known that for quite some time.

From the 1200's comes this parable...

In a distant village, a long time ago, there lived six blind men. One day the villagers announced, “Hey, there is an elephant in the village today.”

They had never seen or felt an elephant before and so decided, “Even though we would not be able to see it, let us go and feel it anyway.” And thus they went down to the village to touch and feel the elephant to learn what animal this was and they described it as follows:

“Hey, the elephant is a pillar,” said the first man who touched his leg.

“Oh, no! it is like a rope,” argued the second after touching the tail.

“Oh, no! it is like a thick branch of a tree,” the third man spouted after touching the trunk.

“It is like a big hand fan” said the fourth man feeling the ear.

“It is like a huge wall,” sounded the fifth man who groped the belly .

“It is like a solid pipe,” Said the sixth man with the tuskin his hand.

They all fell into heated argument as to who was right in describing the big beast, all sticking to their own perception. A wise sage happened to hear the argument, stopped and asked them “What is the matter?” They said, “We cannot agree to what the elephant is like.”

The wise man then calmly said, “Each one of you is correct; and each one of you is wrong. Because each one of you had only touched a part of the elephant’s body. Thus you only have a partial view of the animal. If you put your partial views together, you will get an idea of what an elephant looks like.”

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There is one God and his son Yeshua Hamashiach

There are many fallen angel / satanic gods that lead to damnation.

Choose wisely

edit on 23-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What was god called before your holy book named him? What was god called thousands of years before your faith even existed?

God has had many faces and many names over the years. Anu is one of the oldest.
a reply to: infolurker

This Yeshua Hamashiach character is a plagerization of Mithras anyway.

edit on 23-11-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
From what I can tell different religions seem to be just different ways of teaching people to not be #ty human beings. They all kinda boil down to, love and appreciate your life, be mindful, treat other humans decently and with respect and help them when you can, and don't waste your time on negative or unproductive things.

The rest of all the different religions, the rules and insane # are all pointless and just there to give people a reason to do those other things.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

even the spaghetti monster?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think it would surprise most that both main branches of Muslims (Shia, Sunni) both believe that Jesus Christ will come to assist their prophet to cleanse the world of sin. Their differences began about whom should be the successor to Mohamed. one believes it should be a blood member (Ali's descendants) the other that it should be determined by the consensus of the community.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Hunab Ku...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
DO YOU KNOW WHO GOD IS?
Do you know who 'God' is? God is not Visnu (a deity) or Siva (energy) or Brahma (creator), not the wind, the sun nor the moon; not I or you; not Laksmi, or the mind (intellect).

God is without form and undivided (not in the objects); that splendor (devanam) which is not made and which has neither beginning nor end is known as god (deva) which is pure consciousness (awareness).

That alone is fit to be worshipped; that alone is all.

If one is unable to worship this consciousness, then he is encouraged to worship the form.

The latter yields finite results, but the former (consciousness) bestows infinite bliss. He who ignores the Infinite and is devoted to the finite abandons a pleasure garden, and seeks the thorny bush.

However, sages sometimes worship a form playfully.

Now for the articles used in worship: wisdom, self-control and the perception of the Self in all beings are the foremost among those articles. The Self alone is consciousness, which is fit to be worshipped at all times with the flowers of wisdom.

Indeed only infinite consciousness (cid-akasa) which alone exists even after the cosmic dissolution, exists even now, utterly devoid of objectivity. All these mountains, the whole world, the firmament, the Self, the jiva (individual) and all the elements of which the world is constituted - all these are nothing but pure consciousness.

Before the so-called creation, when only this pure consciousness existed, where were all these (heaven, etc)?

Space (akasa), supreme or infinite space (paramakasam), absolute space (brahmakasam), creation, consciousness - are mere words and they indicate the same truth, even as synonyms do.

Even as the duality experienced in a dream is illusory, the duality implied in the creation of the world is illusory. Even as the dream objects seem to exist and function in the inner world of consciousness in a dream, objects seem to exist and function in the outer world of consciousness during the wakeful state.

Nothing really happens in both these states. Even as consciousness alone is the reality in the dream state, consciousness alone is the substance in the wakeful state too.

That is the Lord, this is the supreme truth, that you are, that am I, that is all.

The worship of that Lord (consciousness) is true worship, and by that worship one attains everything. Consciousness is undivided and indivisible, non-dual and neither fashioned nor created by activity; it is not attained by external efforts. Its adoration is the fountain source of joy.

The external worship of a form (deity, holy personage) is prescribed for those whose intelligence has not be awakened, and who are immature like little boys. When one does not have self-control, he uses flowers in worship; such worship is futile, even as adoring the Self in an external form is futile. However these immature devotees derive satisfaction by worshipping an object created by themselves, they may even earn worthless reward from such worship.

I shall now describe to you the mode of worship appropriate to enlightened people. The Lord fit to be worshipped is the one who upholds the entire creation, who is beyond thoughts and description, who is beyond the concepts of even the 'all' and the 'collective totality.'

He alone is referred to as 'God' who is undivided and indivisible by space and time, who's light illumines all the objects, who is pure and absolute consciousness. He is that intelligence which is beyond all its parts, which is hidden in all that is, which is the being in all that is and which robs all that is of their being (i.e. which veils the truth of their Self). This God is in the middle of being and non-being (as awareness). It is God, and the truth that is indicated by 'Om'. It (awareness) exists everywhere, like the essence in a plant.

The pure consciousness which is in you, in me and in all the gods and goddesses alone is God. Holy one, eve the other gods endowed with form are indeed nothing but that pure consciousness. That is God, that is 'all' I am; everything is attained from and through him.

That God is not distant from anyone, nor is he difficult to attain: since he is forever seated in the body and he is everywhere like space.

Somewhere this consciousness functions as space, somewhere as jiva (individual), somewhere as action, somewhere as substance and so forth; but without intending to do so. Even as all the different oceans are but one indivisible mass of water, this consciousness, though described ain different ways, is but one cosmic mass of consciousness.

This consciousness is like a mirror which holds a reflection within itself, as it were, without undergoing any modification thereby. Without undergoing any modification in itself, this consciousness appears as all these countless beings in this universe.

In this body, thoughts and notions generate action in the light of this very consciousness. Surely, but for this consciousness even an object which is immediately in front of oneself cannot be experienced? The body cannot function or exist but for this consciousness. It grows, it falls, it eats. This consciousness creates and maintains all the movable and immovable beings in the universe. The infinite consciousness alone exists, nothing else exists. Consciousness alone has arisen in consciousness.

Consciousness does not undergo any modification nor does it become impure. The infinite consciousness which is unmodified and non-dual, can be realized by one in the self-luminous inner light (of awareness). It is pure and eternal, it is ever present and (being awareness) devoid of mind.

Consciousness alone is the reality in all forms (of existence) and all experiences. Action springs from thought, thought is the function of the mind, mind is conditioned consciousness, but consciousness is unconditioned!

Since the omnipresent infinite consciousness alone is present at all times, diversity is absurd and impossible. Belief in the existence of a goblin creates it. Belief in diversity establishes it. When the non-dual being is known, duality vanishes instantly.

That infinite consciousness alone is fit to be adored and worshipped. However, there is no use in inviting it for the worship; no mantra are of any use in its worship for it is immediate (closest, one's own self), and hence does not need to be invited. It is the omnipresent self of all.

The 'realization' of this infinite consciousness (which is totally effortless) is alone the best form of worship.

This infinite consciousness can be compared to the ultimate sub-atomic particle which yet hides within its heart the greatest of all mountains. It encompasses the span of countless epochs, but does not let go of a moment of time. It does nothing, yet it has fashioned the universe. Sustaining the entire universe, it does nothing at all. All substances are not different from it, yet it is not a substance; thought it is non-substantial, it pervades all substances.

The supreme being is formless, and yet the following five are its aspects: will, space, time, order (or destiny) and the cosmic unmanifest nature. It has countless powers or energies or potencies. Chief among them are knowledge, dynamics, action and non-action. All these are but pure consciousness; because they are called the potencies of consciousness, they are apparently regarded as distinct from consciousness, though in fact they are not.

This entire creation is like a stage

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I got that from the website www.TheSelf.com There is a whole bunch of great stuff there.

I got this great video from ATS™ member 'Nothin'

www.youtube.com...

And this is also from ATS™ but sadly I don't know who authored it. (If it reads familiar please let Me know so I can acknowledge the author. It explains beautifully the why behind the different Sects arguing amongst their own Selfs (especially "The Big 3™" from Abraham's seed Judaism™; Chris†ianity™ and Islam™)

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Brilliant!
Thanks for the gift.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
First I do not put a capital on god because I believe it does not want a capital because it wants to be equal if not lesser to let everything beside time grow to create more time haha if that makes sense.

Well since you and everyone else would have a capital it would be equal to capitalize God and it's actually not about what God wants it's the actual rules of English grammar.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No, but I can see your view.....the book of God's truth is the Bible go have ya a look see

It's a literary work in a keague of its own. No other booklet comes close

Every answer is in the book ,I swear.........not so for the other comic books compared in length and depth

It's the only one that says what death is.......addresses the beginning of yime
edit on 23-11-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

...They all kinda boil down to, love and appreciate your life, be mindful, treat other humans decently and with respect and help them when you can, and don't waste your time on negative or unproductive things.

Not all of them, especially if you are a woman, or gay, or don't believe as they do. Then all that teaching about not being a #ty human being goes out the window.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Nothing says love like female genital mutilation.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Each religion sees a different part of the world for many centuries & have not known technology until recently. Without planes or fones they do not understand there are 100,000 different beliefs yet, they think there are 50. They made irrational decisions for ancient modern percieved survival based on information available. They had forms of science like the spear which ultimately corresponded to my next para..

Science brings all religions together & splits them at the same time. Science divides & conquors. We know god is a possibility & that algorythm bring us together. It also splits peoples beliefs & people start reasons on how this or does not work. Religions fight with scientific weopons: ex; spears, catapults, planes, guns, etc. though they believe in what modern science deems unreasonable for religions law to work above sciences. It is a contradiction that economically boosts both yin-yang beliefs. The first words ever spoken were not religious were they? Which brings me to my next point.

Words were very very rare for 100,000 years & more, woman just were taught how to read not even a few hundred years ago. Descriptive art was not a womans job before, to translate arts & self-devolepment into language. Words were a form of primitive science. Only few men have had the luck to have that knowledge of language for a lot of thousands of years up until recently. We recognize the same demonstrations with nukes & jets. It has always been on the system of technological self-developed language arts. It has been that way since words started & will remain that way until we go back to where we started in a different way. We just created a land a hundred years ago where all can correspond & figure out there is more to human connection than previously known.

Religion only is different parts of god because people all live with god, whether god is a mystical aspect of life or scientifically explained, god in definition is us. People unintentionally disagree about different parts of god not that they have different gods, most can agree on that. We all agree if there is a god, it is everything, so debating about which part is better is natural technological evilution. Democracy, society, empires, landscape, territory, exploration, thoughts in general, religions aspect of science.

Words are the first scientific experiment ever. Words created science, science started war, war then created economics, economics than made hospitals. The four horseman. Religion is based off a lot of that is it not? It might not be which is why people question if science is realer than religion or opposite if they contradict each other, how each is percieved & why does any thing beside feeding brutallity have to happen from some human to human contact?

Religion is just people unintentionally scientifically trying to prove their part of god is better than the other part of god not god vs god, it is different parts of god fighting each other in religion alone. Either by words or swords, science is why they use technological tools like those to prove.

If you would be so kind.
Define god. . .

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun."
- Alan Watts

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: JimNasium

Brilliant!
Thanks for the gift.

"Et tu, Brute..." (A little Billy Shakespeare in case any chicks are reading this....) hahahaha

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join