It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Paradise CA RN among the last to leave town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This man helped evacuate all the patients from Feather River Hospital in Paradise CA during the recent Camp Fire wildfire. He explains how many died on the road and his own harrowing journey to escape the inferno that encircled the town making it a death trap for many. The interviewer's YT channel has some good stuff on aviation fire fighting like the converted 747 on other videos if you want to check those out.

Related threads:

War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wildfire victims prevented from returning over health concerns

Proof The UN Is Involved in The California Fires

Is Trump right? Hack and Squirt Created Huge California Fire Hazard

From 2017 CA wildfires:
Fires on the West Coast - Pictures seem VERY ODD - almost fake - EVERYTHING's GONE

California Forest Fires, are They Caused by Climate Change or is Something Else Occurring ?

Drone map of Paradise CA with videos, pics and 360 views.
buttecountygis.maps.arcgis.com...
edit on 23-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Great interview.

A few things that stuck out for me. The tale of the folks having to wait it out in the parking lot of the store must have been terrifying and just sitting there watching the fire come through and the folks in medically compromised conditions already.
The phone call that he had with his daughter, reminds me of something my daughters would say to me, suck it up mom...you'll be okay.
The story about watching his friends and co workers turn on that road when he continued straight, knowing that their choice was not a good one.
The indestructible Honda! That was just amazing. Also, I wonder why the Toyota truck had very visible damage to the body etc but, the tires kind of looked okay to me. (?)

I hope he finds a job soon and I would think that he would.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

RN's can get jobs about anywhere fortunately for him. It really is a dramatic tale, a far more moving story to me than the crap you see on television.

new topics

join