It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Boards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Has anyone ever tried playing the ouija board? I used to play around with it allot when I was a teenager. Allot of people don't believe in it but I do.
I always wondered how it worked, I wonder if the players tap in to some sort of collective were all these spirits are... My mom was curious one time and tried it with me, My mom asked the spirit who he or she was and It said Rose, at the time I didn't know who that was but my mom looked really surprised.. It happened to be my moms great aunt. I wonder if it was really her or if some spirit was playing a joke on my mom. We got another spirit that was desperate to reach his wife. he told us to call her and gave us the number.. He said that he had left some money hidden in a secret safe, he acually gave me and my mom the Combonation. Of coarse we we're really freaked out and stoped playing. Sometimes I wonder what would of happened if we had called...

Does anyone else have any Ouija experiences to share?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, this is a story I heard from my mother, so it is just hearsay. I don't even think she witnessed it, so draw your own conclusions - I am a bit skeptical at best.

She claims that someone she knew had a Ouija board at their house back in the early 70's. Our local preacher made a visit to the said house and when he entered, they claim the board flew across the room and tried to attack him. I supposed demons would be rather mad at a pure soul, but I don't really hear a lot about spirits moving objects all that often. Perhaps it does occur, but until I have a more credible source, I will file it away as a wives tale.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
please try the search feature....there are a lot of threads here on this...a lot........good reading and advice.....the thread below, has a link to another thread worth reading on this subject....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/25/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ATS search results for ouija board from the last three month.

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join