It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Prosecutors Charge 9 in Large-Scale Voter Fraud Scheme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You have to wonder just how much this stuff goes on ? In every election there are claims of voter fraud and inappropriate something or another. At least these 9 people will get to see the inside of a jail cell to rethink their actions.. or... maybe not... If convicted three of the 9 could face up to 6 years and 4 months locked away.. Notice I saw "IF" convicted.. Sorry I just do not have much faith in our legal system anymore especially if crooks are doing the bidding of TPTB..

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office charged nine people with more than a dozen felonies on Nov. 20, for allegedly offering cigarettes and cash to homeless people in exchange for forged signatures on voter-registration forms and ballot petitions.

The defendants allegedly solicited hundreds of false or forged signatures during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles by offering $1 and/or cigarettes to homeless people in the Skid Row neighborhood, according to a press release.

www.theepochtimes.com...

I can't believe my grandparents voted (insert party) this year in Ft. Lauderdale.

They NEVER would have done that when they were alive. (JOKE so Smile)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Sorry I just do not have much faith in our legal system anymore especially if crooks are doing the bidding of TPTB..

They were busted. Right?

(JOKE so Smile)
Not funny.
edit on 11/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sorry I just do not have much faith in our legal system anymore especially if crooks are doing the bidding of TPTB..

They were busted. Right?

(JOKE so Smile)
Not funny.

Humor is subjective Page and I agree humor is not something you show a willingness to participate in. Sorry if you do not find humor in something that is widely known or at least hinted at.... but most of all I am sorry if you were offended. You are part of this great family of ATS and I love seeing your comments no matter how humorless they might be..

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I wonder who they were cheating for?
I’ll bet it was Trump, since the Russia thing is no longer an option I’ll bet the bastard has started to take advantage of vulnerable Americans.

Someone’s gotta stop that guy

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It will be a libtarded leftist judge for a start.
He/she will see no issue whatsoever with people committing voter fraud for the democrat party because ‘by any means necessary’ right?

Perfectly acceptable for an illegal immigrant to (accidentally) shoot a young girl in the street (Kate Steinle) so why not this, right?

They will not see any time inside a jail cell. Because orange man bad.
edit on 22 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: Autocorrect

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Perfectly acceptable for an illegal immigrant to (accidentally) shoot a young girl in the street (Kate Steinbeck)

It is?
Who is Kate Steinbeck?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry, Steinle.

And it seems it is, to certain people.

I stand by my prediction, a leftist judge will let these people walk. No matter the evidence against them.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
anyone who believes that both the Left and Right don't engage in "voter fraud" or various forms of "cheating" is just wilfully ignorant

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
only a $1?

I would have at least offered them $10.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
only a $1?

I would have at least offered them $10.

It must have been a budget operation and besides when trying to collect a few thousand votes $1 seems to be a reasonable expense when you are being reimbursed..I would assume

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Did they get thousands?
Or even hundreds?
Tens?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Good for California! I don't say that much, so mark this one on the calendar.

I have a strong suspicion there is a lot of actual voter fraud going around, and not all on the Democratic side either. It would be nice to see a Federal law requiring voter ID, but sadly that is prohibited by the Constitution. States have the right to implement voting policies for citizens in Federal elections.

The only method we have, then, to ensure fair voting is to be attentive to the voting ourselves. I do think that any district which can be proven to harbor a certain amount of voter fraud should be subject to Federal oversight for some period of time. Our vote is the single most important right we have: to have input on the government we allow to rule over us. Anything less is tyranny by definition.

Not funny.

I thought it was hilarious.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I thought it was hilarious.

We often disagree.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

We often disagree.

Yes we do. Is it a hobby of yours?

Hobbies are good things. I like hobbies.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Is it a hobby of yours?

No.
My hobbies include deep sea fishing, hang gliding, and long walks on the beach at sunrise.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You certainly spend a lot of time on something that is not a hobby then. Surely you don't consider it a job?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Incidentally, I have always wanted to go deep sea fishing. I'm jealous.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Oh my.

The Redneck is accusing Phage of shillery?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The Redneck is accusing Phage of shillery?

Nope. Just asking for a clarification. I actually denied the possibility... you know, the words "surely you don't"...

I think you're getting tired Phage.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

It's the weekend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join