It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Educates Chief Justice John Roberts.. Judges DO Base Decisions on Political Views.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
You mean the power of the president is limited?
Dammit.

Thank-goodness it is! If it wasn't, a U.S. President could start WWIII with the snap of his/her fingers.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Out of the Present 9 Justices , at Least 3 have been Compromised . Their Rulings Tell the Tale ........

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Out of the Present 9 Justices , at Least 3 have been Compromised . Their Rulings Tell the Tale ........

What do you think will change if martial law is declared

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe marital law will change !! 💥

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe marital law will change !! 💥

Can you translate that please...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here's another REAL WORLD lesson in "How Human Judges Perform Their Job", for our isolated SCOTUS Justice, John Roberts..

Although many Central American families are fleeing similar situations, there’s a vast difference in how their cases are decided depending on the judge and the location of the court, according to an analysis of asylum decisions made by U.S. immigration judges.

Whereas judges in New York grant asylum in more than 75 percent of the cases, in Atlanta almost 90 percent of asylum requests are denied.

These disparities suggest that whether or not asylum is granted has less to do with the merits of a person’s case, and more to do with individual judge and where the case is heard.

Source: reliefweb.int...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's another REAL WORLD lesson in "How Human Judges Perform Their Job", for our isolated SCOTUS Justice, John Roberts..

Although many Central American families are fleeing similar situations, there’s a vast difference in how their cases are decided depending on the judge and the location of the court, according to an analysis of asylum decisions made by U.S. immigration judges.

Whereas judges in New York grant asylum in more than 75 percent of the cases, in Atlanta almost 90 percent of asylum requests are denied.

These disparities suggest that whether or not asylum is granted has less to do with the merits of a person’s case, and more to do with individual judge and where the case is heard.

It is news to you that individual judges are individuals and not of a hive mind....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It is news to you that individual judges are individuals and not of a hive mind....

It will be NEWS to Justice John Roberts, if/when he opens his mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
JOHN ROBERTS PICKED THE WRONG FIGHT... HE CAN'T WIN THIS ONE.

Bill Bennett said Trump is "certainly right", that many federal judges engage in judicial activism, particularly those on the Ninth Circuit.

"If you have eyes, you can see that. If you read their opinions, you can see that," Bennett said.

He noted that this is not the first time a president clashed with a chief justice, pointing to Abraham Lincoln's "fierce debate" with Roger B. Taney over Dred Scott and habeas corpus.

"So this is a fight that John Roberts, I think, didn't want to pick," Bennett said.

"By the way, when he talks about the independence of the judiciary, I wonder if he tapped Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the wrist when she was criticizing candidate Trump and saying he was a fake and a phony, because that's not really above the fray, is it?"
insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In the spirit of fairness I'm gonna make a point that kinda sits against Trump (who I do support and did vote for)
Doesn't this kinda confirm that his picks for judges are biased? I mean it's obvious that all presidents appoint judges that will help their agenda,
All I'm saying is that this quote is true and it also goes to show that his picks for judges and people leading investigations are made knowing how it may help him. I'm not even against the idea of that I just thought I'd put it in a honest straight forward way before someone else said it in a demonizing way. I try to be a realist with all things.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Federal Judge orders the arrest and jailing of a man who offered to pay a $5,000 bounty to anyone who would bring him some of Hillary Clinton's hair.

nymag.com...

In the meantime, Democrats in Congress and Hollywood call for all manner of violence against President Trump, and Republicans in general. Yet they don't even receive a slap on the wrist, from ANY authority!

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG IN OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join