It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Educates Chief Justice John Roberts.. Judges DO Base Decisions on Political Views.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I don't mean to ease drop but dude. For someone who doesn't like Trump. You've said his name 25 times in this tread. I know this whole thing is about him, actually doing something right and you cannot stand it.

Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump;
Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump; Trump;
Orange. (MSM echo chamber) word for word.

I am sorry you want these people coming through illegally and taking all the free stuff we citizens pay for. I'm sorry that you cannot see Trump being right most of the time. I'm sorry that you cannot get the news without hearing his name all the time which must make you so angry. Grinding teeth, fists white, face orange. I do hope you continue though. The more you say his name the more Trump 2020 Keeping America Great will happen. Then guess what. Ivaka (sorry if I didn't spell her name right) will be the first female in 2024 and 2028. Can you imagine it. 8 years of the Trump name. Wow. It's going to be beautiful and you and lefts that cringe at the very Trump name. Will probably hang yourself way before than. I hope not. We need you to show how bad you all are so we know what not to do.

I say relax. And hope one day. We can get the real news and let the president do his f***king job without having to defend himself 24/7.

That's just my opinion and you can do whatever you like with it. It's valueless.
edit on 21-11-2018 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks for asking, ATS family member. I believe that Trump could urinate on a fly and fanboys would make and comment on a post saying he showed that fly what the real world is like. He could tell a famous Evangelist that he's wrong about the gospel and fanboys would make and comment on it, joking about how he was right and showed the pastor a thing or two.

Judges are human beings, therefore they have political opinions and lean to one side or the other. That doesn't mean they make judgements with an agenda in mind, they probably think they're calling it as they see it.

Don't worry guys, Justice Ginsburg recently fell and broke a few ribs. Imagine being that old and breaking ribs. Mine were bruised and it was extremely painful to do anything for a couple of months. Sitting up in bed after waking up or to use the bathroom was excrutiating and I was in my early 20s. Rejoice in the liberal commie enemy of the state's suffering. Wish death upon the traitor so a conservative right wing justice can be appointed in her place.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Lets look at this... what does even the SC go down party lines on most topics...why do they ever split if political ideology is not there.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I think justice Roberts has been to long secluded on the top of the ivory tower he has forgotten that yes indeed there are judges that rule based off opinion rather than settled case law.

There are many good judges out there, but to say there are not people that rule based off their left or right leanings is naive at best.

The problem is that Trump attempts to paint any judge that disagrees with him as biased. That is the problem.

After learning how historically corrupt/biased the top FBI (Strzok, Comey, etc.), DOJ (Lynch, Holder), State Dept (Clinton, Kerry), and FISA judges have been, Trump's suspicions are more than warranted.

What in the hell does the FBI, old Secretary of States and FISA judges have to do with Trump painting any judge that disagrees with him as incompetent and political hacks?

The pattern amongst Obama's government executives implies that his Judges are nutjobs too.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

a reply to: agenda51
So what's going on here? You described the symptoms, but not what's really wrong.

Trump has either given up or was never going to do what needed to be done in the first place.

Time will tell. I'm just going with the flow and hoping for even more good things from this President. He's bringing my insurance/financial business back to life, after Obama iced it.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Trump being impeached will be analogous to Jesus being crucified. Those things happen to the really good guys. Jesus returned to Paradise. Trump will return to Paradise. Lots of correlations, eh?

You are certifiably insane.

Thank-you BlackJackal!

Don't you feel reassured, when certain personality types insult you?

edit on 11/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Lets look at this... what does even the SC go down party lines on most topics...why do they ever split if political ideology is not there.

As someone said early in this thread... John Roberts was asked a question by the Associated Press reporter. He answered in the only way that's politically correct.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Well, well. Statistics tell the story.
Lol. There may be a few other Districts that need a clean-out!
P

That table perfectly illustrates what President Trump described in his communications today. The cold hard facts tell the story. Thanks!

The table illustrates that the 9th circuit does more work than the others.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
All of that is fine and dandy but President Trump is gearing up for his bid to be a justice of the supreme court after he loses in 2020. The man educates the likes of John Roberts, who does that? Only a God.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The table illustrates that the 9th circuit does more work than the others.

That is your interpretation.

Mine is different.

The 9th Circuit takes on so much garbage because it is the most radicalized of them all.

That is why their Stats are so God damn awful. They just waste the tax payers money.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
All of that is fine and dandy but President Trump is gearing up for his bid to be a justice of the supreme court after he loses in 2020. The man educates the likes of John Roberts, who does that? Only a God.

Where did that come from?

Do you have a source?

Anything? I am in awe of your statement. WTF!

P

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Where did that come from?

Do you have a source?

Anything? I am in awe of your statement. WTF!

P

I knew he was "the one" when he said the forests should be raked like the Finns who don't rake their forests. Anything he speaks is pure gold.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

#RakeAmericaGreat

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

All the talk and none of the walk.

Business as usual.

The majority on here will continue to take the bait and believe. Arguing over policy as if anything is different than the last guy or the last guy before him etc etc etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Chief Justice Roberts is BORED in his job.

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe he's now regretting that he didn't choose to be a politician?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Lol, trump couldn’t educate Roberts on any matter. What a joke. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

even if there happens to be a little bias, what the heck is trump and the conservatives griping about?? wasn't that the point in them holding off the vetting a obama's nominees till they could get a republican in there.... to have more conservative judges???
Well, ya, yous got a conservative majority in the supreme court, Roberts is just sending a warning to trump...
conservative doesn't mean crazy as all heck and willing to blatantly ignore standing laws that have been accepted for decades or partake in the downfall of our institutions.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Roberts was a sellout to the Globalists at least as far back as the case on the unaffordable nannycare act. And I believe Roberts was a Bush appointee.
You can find all kinds of YouTube showing various border skirmishes in foreign countries. We ran across one yesterday showing military police holding back refugee migrants at the Macedonian/Greece border and the migrants pulled at the wire(just like what our military is putting up) and a barricade and started rushing the police who fired tear gas into the crowd of mostly men. This is happening all over and it’s part of the Open Borders plan to create chaos at borders to destroy national sovereignty.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The “rakes” are large pieces of equipment like large Caterpillars with a giant “rake” instead of a scoop. People are so da$) foolish believing the fake news. But of course people believe what they want to.
edit on 22-11-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You're special.

how truly uninformed you truly are

an Orange scam artist who built his empire with daddy money.

you think the cheeto

So are you, a very special type of special.

P

All that free rent with zero advertising. It must be fun to live in BJ's head. All those unicorns and tinkerbells in that brain called La La land.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join