It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ats excited to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello again.
I am excited to be on the site. I have never created an account, although I have been lurking for some time now (maybe a year or so), and am inspired to better appreciate some of the brilliant posts and comments I have read on the site.
Well a little about me. I was born and raised in Texas and currently living there. I am almost 30, a veteran of the Navy (08-14), working as a mechanic and have a few small (like micro) businesses going that if follow most of my past ventures will fail (only needs to work once right?) I am an avid reader (no specifics I like fiction and non fiction of to many genres to name), I love to fish (mostly freshwater), my family means everything, I bounce back forth between atheist and agnostic, hunt every chance I get (whatever is in season that I like to eat), I am a libertarian (I loathe the two party system), I am anti religion (the institutions not the people), anti big government, pharma and open borders, pro to everthing you can do that does not hurt anyone else (unless it is what they want, I do not judge) or robs my children of their future.
I am very excited to be on here and hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aryabhata
Welcome .. look forward to reading your posts.

link   

Well we're excited to have you here!

Welcome to the family

link   

Welcome! You sound like an interesting person, and I hope to hear a lot from you. Try to play nice!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, nice intro.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Howdy.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Welcome

For you have opened a door that can never be shut. You will read and see things that will haunt you for the rest of your life. This world that you have entered is a dark and scary place full of trolls and the like.

I hope you paid the troll toll!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Welcome !!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Enjoy the ride. It does get bumpy at times but quite entertaining, and informative most times. Enjoy and Welcome!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aryabhata
Hello again.
I am excited to be on the site. I have never created an account, although I have been lurking for some time now (maybe a year or so), and am inspired to better appreciate some of the brilliant posts and comments I have read on the site.
Well a little about me. I was born and raised in Texas and currently living there. I am almost 30, a veteran of the Navy (08-14), working as a mechanic and have a few small (like micro) businesses going that if follow most of my past ventures will fail (only needs to work once right?) I am an avid reader (no specifics I like fiction and non fiction of to many genres to name), I love to fish (mostly freshwater), my family means everything, I bounce back forth between atheist and agnostic, hunt every chance I get (whatever is in season that I like to eat), I am a libertarian (I loathe the two party system), I am anti religion (the institutions not the people), anti big government, pharma and open borders, pro to everthing you can do that does not hurt anyone else (unless it is what they want, I do not judge) or robs my children of their future.
I am very excited to be on here and hope to hear from you soon.

Hello and welcome!

Much love!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Welcome Aryabahata! I was wondering exactly how to pronounce your user name if you don't mind. Thanks and hope you've had a good Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Its going to be very interesting.
Trucker1 here is a link to the pronunciation
www.rightpronunciation.com...
Aryabhata was an Indian mathematician-astronomer who lived around 500 A.D. He was truly a brilliant person and I recommend anyone to at least google his name. Its not an easy read but Aryabhatiya ,with a bunch of referencing other sources to understand it (for me at any rate), is something I would recommend to anyone with a serious interest in mathematics or astronomy.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi! i'm also new to the board. Hope to bump into you around the place.

top topics

join