It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes I agree we are the control system and this man

Explains how to use the system in a simple method

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i do impossible # in peoples faces. You can smell it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

have you heard about the voodoo?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

yeah you get a person to believe that something bad is going to happen to them, and they end up attracting a self fulfilling prophecy to them.
"theres nothing to fear but fear itself"..... some US president uttered those wise words

or what about some more wise words from Lauren Hill, Ready or not!, "believe me, its easy"

I play my enemies like a game of chess, where I rest No stress, if you don't smoke sess, lest I must confess, my destiny's manifest In some Goretex and sweats I make treks like I'm homeless Rap orgies with Porgy and Bess Capture your bounty like Elliot Ness, yes Bless you if you represent the Fu But I'll hex you with some witch's brew If you're doo-doo, voodoo I can do what you do, easy, believe me Fronting niggas give me hee-bee-gee-bees So while you're imitating Al Capone, I'll be Nina Simone And defecating on your microphone

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Interesting

Although he does look like a bad guy that could auction for the first order in star wars 😁

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Aye, half of Scotland could play that role lol

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hehe...

Th whole sigil thing is like rewriting the quantum code of reality on the fly...that's what I took from it at least.

Also interesting and keeping it on topic here, how many people thay have been interested and inserted themselves into "ufology" are self confessed students of the "occult/theosophy".

Makes one wonder what the real agenda is, I have a feeling that it's got little to do with lights in the sky, well..a part but a small part of the bigger whole. It's funny, the UFO aspect in my opinion IS the distraction to the secret. That's my two cents anyway....

Always enjoy your posts ManyMasks

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Thanks and Ditto

For sure it's another distraction, I wouldnt be surprised if they came out and said there's good aliens and bad aliens and the good aliens want you to denounce your beliefs and to throw hand gestures like the 3 sixes or horns.
Oh and they told your celebs to do it first just to get you accustomed to it lol.
Seriously though ACs Lam looked suspiciously like the aliens of the modern age

The thing is it feels like it's all going somewhere though?
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

what if it turned out it was all that # you heard about.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

cause it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My uncle was involved with Project Iceworm while he was in the US Army. I spoke to him about it. He was kept in the dark about of what was happening there. He was not aware of the the nuclear power plant that was on site. He said that most of the tunnels were off limits to the majority of the servicemen that were there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join