It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Prepared For A Huge Disclosure Event?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'd pick a smaller prime interval like 53 never more.
The base 47 resonance limits the randomness according to Davinci.
The analysis of really large samples of coin flip results illustrates this.
There have been breakaway civilizations to avoid proliferation and breakaway civilizations that allow core beliefs to go unchallenged by outside distractions.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

We are indeed. There has been multiple sightings to show up on the news, more and more videos online, yet Youtube, Facebook and the like will continue to allow the video's despite the clear avoidance by the Government to admit anything. They are setting us up for the Great Delusion where aliens (which I believe are Demons myself) are heralded as our saviors to protect us from ourselves, when we have heard so much about experimentation, abductions, and those in higher positions claim that they have a real problem with lying and deceptions of all kinds. They hover in our skies, always blurry but their skills of 0-2000 Mph in seconds cannot be contested. I believe this is the Bible's great delusion and we call it Project Blue Beam. I know many of you don't believe in Jesus or the Bible, but I do and the Bible describes these alien looking beings in detail. When translated from Hebrew in the book...Hebrews (KJV), it describes them to a tee. I'm not trying to Bible Thump, but I believe in what I believe for my own reasons and I believe this to be true.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I've read of this sort of thing for some years now.

Funny how nobody writes threads about how we are being prepared for; or how we are in the process of; being taken down and stripped of our common law, our rights, our freedoms and our privacy by the powers that should not be.

While Alien visitation and heritage are interesting enough areas of interest and research, I would have thought the above would have been regarded as being a little more important.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I feel there is a big problem with using the word "disclosure" here on ATS. In that it seems many members associate the term with specific knowledge making it a noun in there mind rather than keeping it rightfully as a general course of action in which it is the making of new or secret information known to the general public.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Amen;

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Since when did threads like this go unchallenged by paid trolls/shills, is nobody asking themselves this, Defo something going on, i WILL find the truth to this dilemma

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: alomaha

Australia is a island. Greenland may look big on a map but it not really that size in real world.

Today you learned - Why Greenland is an island and Australia is a continent...

Australia is the world's smallest continent, is it not?

Thanks to the OP for this thread, it may have been the events of 9/11 that brought me here but it was this stuff that's kept me coming for years.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes we are...but instead of information, it will be merchandise.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Interesting you have a topic about this , im sure that a few years ago someone had mentioned in a documentary or on ATS that Greenland was the least hit location for meteorites on earth , like throughout the earliest stages of the development of earth Greenland was struck less than other locations around earth.

I dont know if this is somehow significant !

Interesting though that most of our cultures have developed their societies around impact craters or volcanic plugs!
must have something to do with magnetism , ley lines and energy and precious stones

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

They are setting us up for the Great Delusion where aliens (which I believe are Demons myself) are heralded as our saviors to protect us from ourselves

This has been said by people on this site for at least the last 10 years that I have been a member. Always soon. But never happens.

I know that it's been a thing people thought was going to happen long before I joined ats.

So it hasn't happened in the last 70 or so years that people have been saying it but soon though?

I believe in life on other planets but there is no reason for me to believe we are any closer to finding it than we were 10 years ago, 20 years go, 30.....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

we will find them only when we are ready , and by that I mean ready ourselves , we need to be more compassionate, more aware human beings, and less materialistic , egoic , and selfish!

we need to be one species with shared goals and working in co-operation before any aliens would even consider dealing with us!

We are not ready on a conscious level , we are still too deep in our primal state !
there are those of course who are ready to deal with it , those who already do gret work in service of humanity
but the , negative side has it at the moment ! we need to tip the balance back to the median!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It has happened to you, once you have experienced the supernatural, you know it's real.
What if only those that are ready... See more!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

no.

it's already happened

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

They are setting us up for the Great Delusion where aliens (which I believe are Demons myself) are heralded as our saviors to protect us from ourselves, when we have heard so much about experimentation, abductions, and those in higher positions claim that they have a real problem with lying and deceptions of all kinds.

I think you've got it backwards. It's widely accepted that gods were invented to describe that which we don't understand and as we understand more less and less people need god in their lives.

These things we chalk up as UFO's orbs etc were never understood and these likely had early man believe they were interacting with gods. Enter Christianity and the corruption of riligion, now without the congregation a church is nothing (even though the Bible tells you that you don't need to go to church to be a Christian), the revealing of extraterrestrial life would, for some prove God doesn't exist so the church labelled these things as demonic.

I believe if we do have a creator it will end up being an advanced race, not a divine being, though their science would be so far ahead of ours it would appear as if godly

The vatican has said if alien life God created them too. Imagine how they would react if the aliens proved to us, actually he doesn't exist?

The end of the vaticans wealth and the end of church sanctioned child abuse, what a great day that would be for humanity.
edit on 23/11/18 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I used to think so but no we aren't. I've come to the conclusion after years of research that the UFO's are from this planet, either an ancient or lost or hidden civilization or black projects from lockheed and the military industrial complex..

could be bankers too.. Rothschilds and Rockefellers probably have some sweet tech sitting around

Bingo!

That is the most logical thing too.

I do hope there ARE some kind of benign group of ET's out there protecting us from blowing the planet to hell but that is just too fantastic with little to no fantastic proof.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If you want a conversation with god, then speak to yourself
look in the mirror ask yourself the questions
no one needs an external god , because the one is already in us its in everything in this existence
it is all one !

not the chistian god or any other god, but just the one !

when you know you know I suppose

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: InhaleExhale

There are no kangaroos in Greenland.
That's a plus.

Check, no Kangaroos.

But Polar Bears, might be in the neighborhood. Big Negative if they see you look like food. Does a polar bear poop in the snow? Yes, and anywhere else he wants!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Azureblue

Amen;

George gets most of it right when he says they don't care about us. We aren't in the club. But the American dream that he was bashing there, is alive still. The thinkers of the world still get a chance here compared to everywhere else.

Plus, we have kids playing sports for very big paydays who were poor that often blow it anyway but get the chance to live the rich life. We have Medical Doctors from every walk of life that are worth the money we pay them. They all had to prove they could do it, they don't hand those contracts in sports out, or allow a wanna be DR in school if they are a bunch of no-talents.

George was right, it is the Leaders of Commerce and Finance organizations that are controlling the narrative. But he is also wrong. We can still make it big in America.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My friend, you just opened my eyes, nobody has ever put it that way before though now I think of it, is that not a bit like Satanism which, I'm sure you know bit some don't, is not about the worship of the Big Bad of the Bible but the worship of the self?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We are certainly being conditioned for some sort of disclosure. I'm not certain that this specific trail is the end all though. This is a very interesting thought though. Something will eventually occur that is an undeniable event, one can only assert so much control in a situation such as this, we can only hope that the public will actually acknowledge this said event and finally demand the truth but more than likely we will see opportunities come and go being dissolved by those in power, diluted by the media many times before we reach the apex that finally pushes us over the edge tumbling into a new age. Good stuff though, always keep searching.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join