It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is adenovirus outbreak our Ebola?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.abc57.com...

An 11th child has died and 23 additional children have become sick in connection with an adenovirus outbreak at a New Jersey health care facility, the state's Department of Health announced Friday.

Yes I know this is not Ebola, but the way it is spreading and the rate it is killing patients seems similar.
Anyone else following this story? I had a relative die of Guillain Barre, which he got after getting the flu shot.
This virus symptoms seems very very similar to Guillain!

They are making this out to be like the flu, but then i'm reading things like there was mold in the air and, pink eye. The symptoms of
the children do not seem like the flu. They feel weak, and eventually lose control of their arms and legs. That sounds like Guillain.

I am reading now that the college student had a weakened immune system, but it didn't seem like the kids that got it did.
Are they changing the story so people don't get freaked out.

U-Md. student dies from adenovirus; virus confirmed in five other students

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

No,
It's nowhere near as lethal or contagious as Ebola.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Adenovirus the same as Ebola?

Its not even in the same fecking league!

You do know adenovirus is a cold right?

A COLD!

Statistically some people will die from a cold. There are always complications to be factored in.
But the morality rate from the common cold is something like less than 0.01%.

Of course the more people infected the higher that 0.01% but the statistical chance of dieing is still the same, almost 0 unless you have a weakened immune system for some reason.

new topics

join