It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roasted cabbage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: one4all

Thanks for the reply. Have seen you writing about parasites here lately, and it is intriguing.

Don't we all have some cell-degeneration, that could be called 'cancer'?

Personally do try to keep the blood alkaline a bit, if that's really possible.
Start the day with lemon juice, then have turmeric and garlic supplements with breakfast.
Am also eating very little carbs, which may reduce the fuel that cancerous cells apparently thrive on.

Honestly think that most of us would rather whistle though the cemetery, (so-to speak), when it comes to our various body parasites.

Back to the soup! (PS: the secret ingredient is a couple of parsnips, LoL).

Awsome...the lemon water helps make you stomach more acidic. which is good for it if you are a bit sweet .Tumeric is a good anti-parasitic low impact but reliable it more forces parasites to want to exit than kills them avoiding any high levels of toxicity dead parasites in high volumes can cause.Garlic is Onion family and they create a sulfer type chemical that specific bad arse parasites need to thrive .

No one wants to discuss it because it has been suppressed from all of us during our lifetimes...actively suppressed....I knew as a 6 year old kid that all animals and life on earth has a parasitic connection...it is NORMAL to have this relationship and we normally eat the right foods to not have to worry about it.....but few of us have the correct knowledge and most of us live far from normally in terms of our diets and chemical exposures....and essentially NONE OF US eat a well rounded diet free from grasses and nighshade Family members and other damaging foods sold to u as healthy.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Got it, thank you! That's what I was reading is that there is a fine balance between alkaline and acidic, and some people are more this or more that and some techniques used work better for some than others. Thanks for helping clarify it for me.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Got it, thank you! That's what I was reading is that there is a fine balance between alkaline and acidic, and some people are more this or more that and some techniques used work better for some than others. Thanks for helping clarify it for me.

You are welcome,those two things when they swing up or down for prolonged periods of time are key parts of the triggers for the pleomorphic bacteria to kick into survival mode and morph.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Nothin

Thanks for the reply. Have seen you writing about parasites here lately, and it is intriguing.

Don't we all have some cell-degeneration, that could be called 'cancer'?

Personally do try to keep the blood alkaline a bit, if that's really possible.
Start the day with lemon juice, then have turmeric and garlic supplements with breakfast.
Am also eating very little carbs, which may reduce the fuel that cancerous cells apparently thrive on.

Honestly think that most of us would rather whistle though the cemetery, (so-to speak), when it comes to our various body parasites.

Back to the soup! (PS: the secret ingredient is a couple of parsnips, LoL).

Awsome...the lemon water helps make you stomach more acidic. which is good for it if you are a bit sweet .Tumeric is a good anti-parasitic low impact but reliable it more forces parasites to want to exit than kills them avoiding any high levels of toxicity dead parasites in high volumes can cause.Garlic is Onion family and they create a sulfer type chemical that specific bad arse parasites need to thrive .

No one wants to discuss it because it has been suppressed from all of us during our lifetimes...actively suppressed....I knew as a 6 year old kid that all animals and life on earth has a parasitic connection...it is NORMAL to have this relationship and we normally eat the right foods to not have to worry about it.....but few of us have the correct knowledge and most of us live far from normally in terms of our diets and chemical exposures....and essentially NONE OF US eat a well rounded diet free from grasses and nighshade Family members and other damaging foods sold to u as healthy.

Thanks for the effort you gave to your reply, to my question, and to this thread.
No potatoes nor peppers, even hot-peppers?

Will have to look into that garlic idea, but have been a garlic nut for nearly 40 years now, so probably won't end-up altering anything there. As you probably know: there are tons of health benefits, including anti-viral properties, with garlic.
Will also look to see if there is a difference between the herb itself, and the concentrated supplements, vs. the sulfuric content.

Cheers, and good luck with "The Hitch".

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Cancer grows in a low pH body.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I've seen the video, but I've never done it. I injest all of the meats. I have a vegetarian daughter though. She usually has Tofurkey on Thanksgiving, but I want to try it for her this year. I smoke a red cabbage for her when we have pulled pork, and she loves it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I am so interested in learning more after your feedback. I too have read your previous comments about parasites and now I understand why you call them that. Not good about the swings, yes will have to learn more.

Thanks again, very appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join