It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof The UN Is Involved in The California Fires

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Were it up to me I would make the entire US red on the Wildlands map. We need to take care of all the land, even if we built a town on it. There are things we can do to anywhere to ease pollution, preserve diversity and wild populations.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Who are you to say where people have "business" building their homes or businesses? What makes an area off limits in your mind? What gives others the right to say "nope, not building here".

When people build in areas abnormally risky, then expect to be bailed out with tax payers money when disaster strikes.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This woman is a crackpot.

The document she was referring to at the beginning has no meaning or grounding in reality almost 30 years later. It was something the president signed, that the rest of the government did not. There are plenty of things like that. Just because a president signs something, doesn't mean anything.

Where's the evidence for anything else? Literally everything is just heresay. None of the information referenced is legitimate, like the "lack of controlled burns"

The government has nothing to do with controlled burns, that rests on local fire departments and fire associations. What, you think the UN and the FBI are going to show up to a fire dept and tell them not to burn? F* outta here.

So in closing, she's pretty cocksure for someone with absolutely no evidence.

+With the maps overlay, the map doesnt mean "Don't want human activity", it means there is little to no human use, which means its DENSE FOREST.

Ya'll need to be a little smarter than this. Jeesh.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

More of this UN/agenda 21 BS eh?

The real question is why hasn't our President ordered the military to dissolve this criminal organization by force and boot them out of the country (along with their foreign "diplomats" AKA spies) also by force.

I don't know how accurate the agenda 21 theories are, but the UN itself serves no real purpose.

We maintain peace through force and superior fire power, not having a # globalist forum where everyone sits around holding hands and singing kumbaya

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

So in closing, she's pretty cocksure for someone with absolutely no evidence.

You mean like this totally debunked Russia BS we hear a few desperate stragglers on the Left still trying to push?

Or "global warming" sorry "climate change" caused by mere human activity using junk data or secret data to make now-debunked fake time-tables appear imminent vs. a several-thousand year problem?

Or how about the few true believers still trying to push an even more insane narrative (Collusion) than Russia "meddling" ?

Or those who immediately attacked Judge Kavanaugh but ignored the same allegations against Mueller?

Ya'll need to be a little smarter than this. Jeesh.

Right back at you. Bigly. Only you all need to be A LOT smarter than this.....
WAY DOWN

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Agenda 21 is a back door approach; i.e. guidlelines for "sustainable development' which often comes with free grant money to implement some of their goals. I was shocked to discover my own small city (very conservative area) had joined ICLEI - International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives.

It's all feel-good, fuzzy-warm environmentally-friendly strategies that actually work to implement globalist goals. Seizing of water rights, restricting land use, stack and pack housing, discouraging cars, etc.

This is the kind of jargon they sell it to us through:

Stimulating the green economy through sustainable public procurement, developing urban low emission, climate-resilient, mobility-friendly development strategies - and more.

"Equity" is another key goal in their plans. what does that mean exactly? higher taxes, loss of private property for the common good, the usual communist tripe.
www.iclei.org...
edit on 21-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

More like the effect that the sun can dry things up, and when you got hundreds of miles of tinder. Its likely that somewhere there will be a spark. And poof, magic happens, just like that.

I don't think the government, shadow gov, or otherwise, could set fire to a giant pile of matches you could see from orbit with there magic satellites even if they spend another few billion dollars more on them satellites.

Mass fires happened before and will happen again. And dry vegetation is known to burn.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I don't think the government, shadow gov, or otherwise, could set fire to a giant pile of matches you could see from orbit with there magic satellites even if they spend another few billion dollars more on them satellites.

Not when we have this technology!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

While fun to use. Not very effective or even really cost effective, and seeing that those weeds will be back in month or so. Ya! The guy is pretty much wasting propane when he could just use a weed brush cutter.

But still much more effective and cost effective then satellites from space, by far. Wount even have to wait weeks for orbits to align as well.

But best way to get rid of weeds is. Just wait for things to dry up. I mean just look at cali and all those other places. They are so much more weed free. All we need is a big ol giant ball of blazing plasma and gas, to kill off some ity bity weeds for about a few years or so.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Simply put it is a lack of land management. If you have notorious Santa Anna winds build wind brakes in area cut down excess shrubbery and thin out dead or dying trees and do controlled burns periodically it's not rocket science people.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The UN is protecting the environment by destroying the environment?

Fires' Long-Term Impact On Environment
www.cbsnews.com...

The wildfires could leave a legacy of environmental devastation that will be evident for years to come, scientists say, especially in areas that have been scorched several times recently. Some of the damage may never be reversed.

Invasive weeds and grasses could crowd out native plants and shrubs, accelerating erosion and leading to more frequent wildfires.

Pine stands that have been a signature feature of many mountainside communities could become just a memory in places.

Small birds, rabbits and other animals dependent on California's rapidly disappearing native vegetation will struggle to maintain a foothold, while some endangered species will find themselves locked into increasingly imperiled islands of refuge.

So, how does an environmental disaster destroying the California landscape resulting in large amounts of deforestation that may never grow back play into the UN’s goals? Or anyone’s goals?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Regardless of what some folks think of the OP or the uuuutuuuube narrator, I do wonder about the recent 'camp' fire in CA.

I know nothing about how fire acts or reacts, but I find it puzzling the way some of the homes/buildings are burned to near literal ash piles while the trees around them still have green leaves on them and the trunks some black scorch marks.

It just seems very odd to me that so much could be burned beyond recognition but then all the way around it, tall green trees and green grass with only the homes burned out.

I don't know. I'm not screaming nefarious government conspiracy or laser beam weapons, but I haven't found anyone that has explained this burn pattern to me in a comprehensive and/or believable way.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Enjoy the link below.

explained-unburned-trees-next-to-burned-down-structures-as-evidence-of-secret-energy-weapons.t9168/

www.metabunk.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There were some fire fighters saying that the fire is a glass fire. Someone throws out a bottle and the sun reflects light and burns the extremely dry ground. IMO The actual cause does not really matter much but the majority of damage was done from the winds. 70 mph winds spreads quickly. God's blow torch. As far as the sporadic burning it is due likely to things being heated a couple hundred degrees then embers land sporadically and burn randomly.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Thanks for the link. That does make some sense, and I am well aware of the fact that live wood doesn't burn as well as dried wood, but it still doesn't explain the strange burn patterns and the fact that in some of the pics, every house is ash, but other things are completely untouched.

I've been to the scene of house fires, and though a tree next to the house may not 'burn down', generally speaking, the leaves and smaller branches show far more fire distress than some of those in the pics.

Maybe it's just the angle and subject of the pics being taken.... they are focusing on what did burn and not showing the true damage done to surrounding scene. Like I said, not screaming conspiracy or laser beams, and I do not have enough knowledge of fire burn patterns to speak authoritatively.... but I can still say it looks odd in some places.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Jusvistn

Enjoy the link below.

explained-unburned-trees-next-to-burned-down-structures-as-evidence-of-secret-energy-weapons.t9168/

www.metabunk.org...

I'm enjoying it too. Tons of good photos and videos and for anyone curious about fire science worth a few hours digging around in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join