It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Feminists and lesbians have borne the brunt of the Trans Activists' abuse the longest and the most.

What the hell abuse are you talking about? The only people I see being abused are the confused kids being mutilated because they have consumed the goof ball kool aide.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Aww man

nooo

please dont cancel the

vaginer monolags.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't mind all this nonsense.

Eventually they will all shut up because they get too offended at each other to actually speak. Then it will be good again.

Otherwise, these people are just stupid.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Some of my best friends fell out of vaginas.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

There are pills to prevent that now.
edit on 20-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I feel like this is just part of the show, you know that whole self cannibalisation thing the left likes to do.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This silly little news story actually represents a big fissure in the modern feminist movement.
This Vagina Monologue issue is the sound of 'the canary in the coal mine' (no symbolism intended) when it comes to the state of feminism in today's apes#it-crazy PC society.

Women with vaginas now are being controlled, censored, and dictated to...by men whom wish they had vaginas.

Would that be. . . .

(dramatic pause)

Miss-ogeny?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Leaders at a college in Michigan decided to cancel its production of “The Vagina Monologues” because it’s discriminatory, given “not all women have vaginas.”

The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex, according to The Ann Arbor News.

The decision came after the resource center conducted a survey, asking respondents about “The Vagina Monologues.” Those opposed to the drama said they were concerned about the fact that the production excludes some women, namely those who don’t have vaginas.

www.faithwire.com...
www.mlive.com...

Well, it's a sad day for lovers of the Arts at Eastern Michigan U.
Apparently, even Feminist culture is now falling victm to Transgender culture...which is telling us all that 'Political Correctness' is the greatest censor of all.

Talking vaginas are now being gagged.
What's next?

This is why I won't waste my money sending my kids to a university.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Aww man

nooo

please dont cancel the

vaginer monolags.

Sorry.

They have been clammed up.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Just some?

Every man I know was once trapped in a woman's body... Until their mom gave birth.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
so if a man and a woman with no vagina elope are they a straight couple now

someone should make a guide

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

They're eating their own?

That's about it... For better and worse.

Feminists and lesbians have borne the brunt of the Trans Activists' abuse the longest and the most. But conservative women have been joining forces with liberal women to fight back. If course this cooperation is being loudly decried by Trans Activists, but its happening.

What shocks me is how many conservative men are just enjoying the show and don't seem to give a flying fig about the threats to women and girls... Their mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc. Perhaps they just don't see the problem. Big sigh...

I don't know any women, certainly none in my family and not my wife, that give a flying fig about what they consider to be a farce. Of course, they also understand that women are geared one way and men are geared another and we both have dominating skills in our appropriate genders.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
To what species do most of them belong? Are most of them 4 legged or just 2? Any birds included? If not, you are a racist.

edit on 20-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh good grief. Sorry, guess I missed this outrageous BS.

These trans-activists are seriously deranged IMHO.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't think most people care what other people do as long as they aren't hurting anyone and don't force their will on anyone else...

But there is plenty happening that is hurting women and girls especially -- from increased synthetic hormones tainting our food and water supplies causing estrogen-dominant health issues like endometriosis to breast cancer -- to forcing violent sex offenders into women's private spaces.

And it will only get worse if Trans Activists get their way...

Unfortunately, too many good people do nothing because they don't think it's their problem...

"First they came for the Jews..."

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This silly little news story actually represents a big fissure in the modern feminist movement.
This Vagina Monologue issue is the sound of 'the canary in the coal mine' (no symbolism intended) when it comes to the state of feminism in today's apes#it-crazy PC society.

Women with vaginas now are being controlled, censored, and dictated to...by men whom wish they had vaginas.

That just means their lunacy is coming full circle.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't think this play should have ever been produced anywhere. In one of the parts, it has a woman who rapes a 13-year-old girl. This woman gets the 13 year old drunk than has sex with her. I dont think thats appropriate in any play.

web.archive.org...://www.academia.org/campus_reports/2000/may_2000_4.html
edit on 11/20/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to:
These trans-activists are seriously deranged IMHO.
78">TonyS

Yeah, they sure are...

And it's sick that the media won't shine a big fat spotlight on this crap.

Its gaslighting on steroids. We're force fed nonsense and the truth is hidden.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Some were spawned by the Broodmother.

It is a cycle of termination and rebirth, each termination brings around the new chance, the possibility to be born as one of them.

I merely present this opportunity to make it available to all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join