It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Good Riddance' to the corrupt old bat.

Does that make me a Nazi or something?

If white
then nazi

I AM white...but I always carry hot sauce in my fanny pack.

Also, I want to invade Poland.

Literally, Hitler.

Literally.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

From the OP to Hitler, hot sauce and fanny packs in less than one page... ~sigh~

TO the OP, I do wonder if she is resigning to possibly attempt to somehow escape prosecution.

I do agree with you that it does seem systemic and I hope that more of this gets rooted out and exposed in the future in other states as well.

I personally think that this is just the tip of the iceburg and would hope that our leftists on ATS would want to back getting rid of corruption in our government.

S&F!

edit on 18-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What do you bet Sneaky Snipes gets to keep a 6-figure "retirement package" courtesy of the tax payers.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What do you bet Sneaky Snipes gets to keep a 6-figure "retirement package" courtesy of the tax payers.

I'm sure the left will soon have a GoFundMe page set up for her...just in case.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm not going to take that bet as it is probably already there for her and has been waiting since 2000, but MY bet is that there was a little bit of ~cough~side money~cough~ that kept her in the position until she needed to fall into that golden parachute.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
She now can spend time hanging with Hillary. Two more and they can play bridge in the afternoons.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

We have a person who rigged elections in Florida for Democrats (potentially rigged for that half of the group think) with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz being a benefactor of that corruption.

We have evidence via emails that this was a state wide ring.

Her 6 figure "retirement package" will most likely be 6 feet in the ground.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I hear Loretta Lynch has a nice plan they can hang out on, and the 3 of them can all talk about their grandkids, screwing over america, yoga, and maybe some apple pie recipes.....but mainly screwing over america

Hillary can install a server and Snipes can find more votes

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
She now can spend time hanging with Hillary. Two more and they can play bridge in the afternoons.

This is the first I’m hearing they’re going to hang Hillary... that’s great news... got a link to the live feed... even if there’s a paywall I’m in... 😜👍

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

This is the first I’m hearing they’re going to hang Hillary... that’s great news... got a link to the live feed... even if there’s a paywall I’m in... 😜👍

Hillary shouldn't hang... she should be sentenced to 100,000 hours of community service in Haiti...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Hillary shouldn't hang... she should be sentenced to 100,000 hours of community service in Haiti...

Better idea -

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Better idea -

That should be Bill's sentence, and he should have to dress as a French maid...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

In her Orange Mao Suit.....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Extradition to Haiti

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its fairly astounding to me that people will still defend her... she is either criminally negligent, or criminally corrupt.

If Comey were around, I'm sure he'd mumble something about "intent".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join