It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censorship and Gaslighting: Meet Jonathan Yaniv

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
This is why progressives are losing so much support, god knows why they choose to give these issues a significant part of their political platform.
By forcing LGBT issues down our throats and defending behaviors like those of the individual above does them(ordinary LGBT people)a major disservice by alienating potential supporters.

(looking around)... They are? Hmmm. I'm not so sure about that. Despite these anecdotal attempts to smear the trans community it gets more and more support every single day. And the conservatives get older and more outdated. The millennials and kids today could care less if someone is trans, and they will outlive you and this old-man rant.

Still going on with the whole "forcing it down our throats" business huh? Reactionary defensive fear-whine is all I hear. Same as when people said it about the gay community. You are inundated with hetero-white imagery all day every day, not trans. So cut it out with the agenda driven crying. I'm gonna wager that you have been completely unaffected by any sort of trans issues whatsoever.

Did this dude do some bad stuff? It appears so. But so is the blatant old man scared-of-different-people agenda at play here.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welp, if waxing a transgender man's genitals is a human rights issue, I suggest every single woman combines to take this to the international court of human rights, there will be many lawyers prepared to take this case.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do they do straight men?

If so then they should do it.

If they don't do any men -- then NO.

Being transgender should have nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Do they do straight men?

Sorry, you don't have the right to force people to do that which they have no desire to do. Why would you think you do?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When it comes to male / female, Him or Her, Guy or Girl, it is whatever chromosomes you have or if you have an in or out organ.

This is fact in 99%+ of nature.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

Researchers say gender identity comes from the brain, not the body. Some put it more bluntly: It originates between your ears, not between your legs. But the forces that acted on the brain to shape that identity are not understood, and physical or chemical differences in the brain that might relate to gender have not been well defined.

Trump's Plan to Redefine Gender Makes No Scientific Sense

Just sayin'

I wish I could look into the future and see the time when we just know stuff, accept what we've learned, and we can quit judging people based on the BS we create in our heads

edit on 11/18/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow sick ! i also remember Canada pulling a story of enough Carfentanil to kill millions being found in a Immigrants house

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

When it comes to male / female, Him or Her, Guy or Girl, it is whatever chromosomes you have or if you have an in or out organ.

This is fact in 99%+ of nature.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

Researchers say gender identity comes from the brain, not the body. Some put it more bluntly: It originates between your ears, not between your legs. But the forces that acted on the brain to shape that identity are not understood, and physical or chemical differences in the brain that might relate to gender have not been well defined.

Trump's Plan to Redefine Gender Makes No Scientific Sense

Just sayin'

I wish I could look into the future and see the time when we just know stuff, accept what we've learned, and we can quit judging people based on the BS we create in our heads

Your first expert has this as his title.

Dr. Safer is the president of the United States Professional Association for Transgender Health (USPATH)

I am sure more work could be done.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Still going on with the whole "forcing it down our throats" business huh?

It does seem to be an oft used expression.

I'm not a millennial or a kid, but my daughter is. She really doesn't care much about gender (she is hetero-female), except when it comes to bullies. She doesn't like bullies.
edit on 11/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

i wish I could look into the future and see the time when we just know stuff, accept what we've learned, and we can quit judging people based on the BS we create in our heads

One just needs to view all the adverts on Brit television to see where things are headed , every advert for the last year or more has mixed race couples in it and all the soaps have at least a street of gay couples getting along just fine ,The same in reality shows etc rich gay couples buying homes .

I rarely watch the television now
edit on 18/11/2018 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

every advert for the last year or more has mixed race couples in it

Doom is nigh.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

every advert for the last year or more has mixed race couples in it

Doom is nigh.

The end is doom...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I actually had a good chuckle at my social worker sister when she looked puzzled at the word Tavistock institute , she had never heard of them

Me i can see where all this is going Phage and it is not pretty

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Me i can see where all this is going Phage and it is not pretty

Yeah. Mixed race marriages. Dreadful. People in love. Awful. I'm scared.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have nothing against people of other races doing whatever Phage , But every advert now seems to be cool if it has a mixed couple in it and i do mean every advert .

Why do you think the television is called Programming

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have nothing against people of other races doing whatever Phage
Sure. But you sure take note of it. For some reason.

But every advert now seems to be cool if it has a mixed couple in it and i do mean every advert .
Or maybe there is a demographic they are targeting. That being, everybody. Except for you, of course. They really don't care about you.

Why do you think the television is called Programming
Because there is a sequence of movies and documentaries and stuff. Ever been to a live show? They often provide something called a "program" that lists what's going to be happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Do they do straight men?

Chances are that these women do not have either the skills or the proper supplies/tools to perform the service. As I understand it, there are important differences, including the type of wax used.

The law was neither well thought out nor well executed.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Do they do straight men?

Sorry, you don't have the right to force people to do that which they have no desire to do. Why would you think you do?

If they do male genitalia -- then they do male genitalia.

Simple.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The moral of the story is don't offer services to wax people's genitalia if you are going to discriminate.

Maybe there's better types of employment available!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The moral of the story is don't offer services to wax people's genitalia if you are going to discriminate.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What?
What could possibly be a better job than tearing pubic hair out by the roots?

(my legs just closed involuntarily)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join