It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare videotape - Tony Dodd on UFOs and Animal Mutilations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

When I read "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian is when I started my personal investigation in to the "phenom" and living very close to the 4 corners and San Luis valley made it easy; But just created more questions and no solid answers.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

When I read "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian is when I started my personal investigation in to the "phenom" and living very close to the 4 corners and San Luis valley made it easy; But just created more questions and no solid answers.

"Stalking the Herd" is a superior book.. but it doesn't give answers.. but it did convince me that the actions of humans have very little to do with any of this.. though I think the government is riding the coat tails of whatever is doing this SOMETIMES.. as sometimes veterinary supplies are found adjacent to some of the more crude of the mutilations.

Kev

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Will be getting a copy of that book for Christmas and the author is also brought up in this interview with George Knapp discussing animal mutilation - the cryptoterrestrial (and cheeky trickster) angle are also briefly mentioned.

See 16:00

Jacques Vallee also talks about the mystery in this interview about his forbidden science diaries.

See 20:45

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

When I read "Enter the Valley" by Chris O'Brian is when I started my personal investigation in to the "phenom" ..

Pretty fascinating presentation by the chap right here.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bizarre goings on in Bempton:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I need to crash but the first five minutes were great fun, especially 'Werewolves in Hull'! I'll catch the rest tomorrow.

Very slick productions these days, eh?

The bloke mentioning hearing disembodied voices in the woods reminds me of woodland behind my parents' home in Surrey when I was a kid. The local legend was that a man who used to walk his dog there had hanged himself, and some nights witnesses claimed to see an abnormally tall male figure (8 to 9 feet) walking a particularly shaggy black dog (or was it all a shaggy dog story, lol?), but just as common were stories of whispering voices in the same area.

I heard the whispers one evening whilst walking through the woods; didn't see the bloke, though... thank God! I reasoned that it was simply wind whistling through the trees, but who knows?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I really would watch the full video mate (potential window area) and the guy has certainly done his archival research - years of cryptid, UFO, cattle mutes and underground noises - currents photos of American military vehicles equipped with on board radar and even some extremely freaky MIB accounts.

Porpoises with sections of their jaws removed got my attention - there's a full interview here and I think the guy deserves a medal.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Montana sheriffs Pete Howard and Keith Wolverton go into some quite bizarre details concerning cattle mutilation.

Extremely strange French horse case as described in Vallee's 1965 book 'Anatomy of a Phenomenon':

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Discussion on cattle mutes found within Faerie lore:

I had another account which i sadly didn't save in which this same process was done in the middle of a field and the only line i remember was that "They pulled the skin tout to the bones" and the animal while dead looked perfectly normal like a trojan ox of sorts. Then the farmer went near the animal to see it was hollowed like a scarecrow and no blood whatsoever was to be seen. 

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
New Mexico, June 1976.

Bizarre trail of 'suction cup' like impressions found leading away from mutilated carcass.

From 7:40

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Certainly is an extremely serious mystery Kev and thanks for helping with the video link - good luck with that garbage disposal as well.

I think it's pretty apparent the authorities in the UK are attempting to cover this subject up but when it comes to aspects of animal injury like 'steamed clean' jaw strips, cleanly excised tongues, ventral neck puncture wounds and small teardrop shaped abdominal holes through which inner organs are removed do you think there is a connection with Unidentified Flying Objects?

Have always been intrigued that there are said to be no track marks around these animals (even in snow) and that there are certain cases in which broken legs appear to indicate they've been 'dropped from a height' - missing blood (even the remaining 40% after the heart stops) is also a freaky factor - as is the fact that out of all these huge number of cases, noone's ever been caught in the act doing it.

Here's Richard D Hall discussing the subject in depth - also quite a few examples of government cover up conspiracy.

(Graphic Images)

Cheers.

I've long said that for those of us who already accept the Alien equation and simply maintain a perspective that adds them, but from far away distances.

Why wouldn't an Alien culture be similar to us? The primary points and doctrines sure, but trade? War, destruction, exploration, all concepts every species engages in.

That being said, it doesn't surprise me at all that some of these entities are meat eaters and they know how to fillet a cow, EXPERTLY, what was it they called it? "The Master Surgeon" because of the laser like precision of the cuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join