It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lucid dream I thought I'd share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The beginning of what I remember started with me working in my shop. There was one regular employee and two who I'd never seen before. The one was doing her regular job and the other two were hanging up a grommet strip, I don't know why.

The regular said there was a mountain lion in the shop. Sure enough, it was just wandering around and about the size of a collie. I told everyone to get up on the tables and I opened the door to let the mountain lion out.

Before I could climb up on the table the mountain lion walked out the door and joined a small herd of other animals heading south. I distinctly remember black rhinos in the herd and I though it was like a zoo escape. Then someone said there was another mountain lion in the shop. It was about half the size of the first one.

I thought to myself, "This makes no sense. I must be dreaming." Then in my dream I "woke up" on the table. The two employees were still hanging the grommet strip. Then I started to worry about my little dog. Had she been attacked by the mountain lions? I called for her and she appeared on the table.

But it wasn't the dog I called. It was one that had died about 15 years ago. That's when I knew I was still dreaming and the lucid part started. As soon as I realized it was a dream, I wanted to fly. I flew around the shop a little, I flew outside, and then I flew up into the night sky.

That's when things got a little strange (because up to that point, it was all pretty normal.)

As I flew up to the stars, I began to glow with a soft, warm white light. As I got higher, I noticed small lights the same color dotting the night sky. Somehow, I knew they were people, just like me. I flew closer to them, and there were so many the inky blackness of night was replaced by these warm white beings. There was no darkness at all.

This made me nervous, so I started flying back to Earth. The white lights receded and were replaced by the usual night sky. I landed in my back yard near my koi pond. One of the fish broke the surface of the water and seemed to be trying to speak to me, but no sound. Then the fish started dancing around for me to watch.

At that point, my phone rang and woke me up for real.

Too bad. I was having a good time.

---------

As a side note for anyone who may be interested, lately I've been playing a 528 Hz tone while I sleep. It really messed up my sleep schedule at first, I overslept every night for about a week. Things are a bit more normalized now.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well I do hope you are not dreaming of something bad happening North sending people and animal to escape south.
The second lion smaller could be a second disaster.

Map: California volcanoes ‘very high threat’ on new list

WASHINGTON (AP) — Government scientists are classifying 18 U.S. volcanoes as a “very high threat” because of what’s been happening inside them and how close they are to people. Three are in California.

The others in the top five are Mount St. Helens and Mount Rainier in Washington, Alaska’s Redoubt Volcano and California’s Mount Shasta.

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I didn't really notice a bad vibe from the mountain lions. They seemed pretty tame. The reason I knew they were heading south is because my shop faces the east and the heard was moving to the right.

One odd detail, some of the animals seemed to be wearing some sort of leather armor. The kind you see in a gladiator movie. It was just the variety of animals that made me think they were from a zoo.

Another odd point was the flying. Usually when I fly in a dream it's pretty shaky. If I don't focus I lose altitude and I have trouble avoiding things like trees and power lines. This time, it was effortless, precise, and powerful.

I didn't really feel anything negative about the dream except my nervousness of being surrounded by the other lights. And that was more a feeling of claustrophobia. I didn't want to accidentally collide with one.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yeah well the flying and other lights makes me think you died and so did many others!

Interesting dream anyway the waking type dream are really odd.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Congrats you were in the astral world, from what you described after you became lucid.

Some call it the 4th dimension.

top topics

join